PDA

View Full Version : laid back easy going faction

slippee2003
03-15-2015, 11:50 AM
We are a top 1000 faction looking to elimante our inactives... we maxed out our health and defensive stats and are working to finish off the rest of attack.. no minimum donations, points etc. We are laid back, use the faction chat and our pages for communication...every player has a voice with us and we take into fact all opinions... we are willing to merge with a faction but would like to keep our name considering we have been going at it for 3 years... come join our team, show us u can be an active player and become an officer quickly. As an officer u will beable to declare wars summon bosses and start frontline... be part of our establishment n lets break the top 500...
Thanks for anyone reading this post, we will do business throo here before giving u our code...

hollowdude88
03-17-2015, 06:22 PM
looking for a faction to join. I've been in one for over a year and its down to me and 3 inactive players. I contribute 2-8 million to bank daily and an daily player. your faction sounds like the one I've been in about laid back n communicating thru post. would like to join your faction and help.

Vania
03-18-2015, 03:45 AM
Please contact me in order to talk. We are top150 with all faction bonus open.
We wants to create a top100 factions. Groupme Vania or mailaedy@tiscali.it