PDA

View Full Version : A More Effective News Feed

Pidgeot
03-15-2015, 03:45 AM
A lot of us are chasing BP right now and many of us have arrangements with others to get them but ever since this new change or bug when raiding or attacking, each action takes a separate slot on the News Feed so when someone comes to collect their BP, their name is added to the feed for each attack, which push people off our list. Its hard enough to find good BP and punishes those who are looking to play at a higher level, since we are more than likely feeding BP to other players.

A simple fix for this would to change it back to the old list where a players name showed once for all raids and attacks or make the list to where it shows <player name> times X amount of attacks or have a page just for linked players to attack each other. We can raid players on our allies list so maybe let us attack from there. Just a thought.

Comrade John
03-19-2015, 04:51 AM
also fix it so you can see the entire amount you got robbed. idk if i should revenge most of these people or not because i cant tell how much they stole

Brown Out
03-19-2015, 04:56 AM
also fix it so you can see the entire amount you got robbed. idk if i should revenge most of these people or not because i cant tell how much they stole

Agree with this