PDA

View Full Version : pot calling the kettle black

Oasis
03-14-2015, 01:46 PM
Last week I got a warning from Gree regarding my language on this internet forum!
Its time your customers gave you a warning!
You were riding high ($) on the users you obtained through this app..those same users, that you have abused over the last few months will have the final say!
You can't treat people and their hard earned money this way and think you can get away with it.
As a courtesy, from me....I recommend the Gree employees don't make any major purchases in the near future as you may have trouble making the payments without a job.
BTW: where's the box event, and SLTQ

Weasel
03-14-2015, 02:04 PM
Judging by the time of this post, you were at a what, [7]? [8]?

Oasis
03-14-2015, 02:08 PM
7, 8? Don't think so... I'm exactly 12 beers in!

Oasis
03-14-2015, 02:12 PM
Update: SLTQ is live

Vile Lynn
03-14-2015, 02:16 PM
Box event is live, too.

Blaggard
03-14-2015, 02:21 PM
wow the SLTQ is total ****

Vile Lynn
03-14-2015, 02:31 PM
You expected not total asterisks?

Oasis
03-14-2015, 02:40 PM
Kiss my asterisks

Red BD
03-14-2015, 09:56 PM
So what exactly did you say that was sooooo DARN off putting (which shouldn't even BE 2 words, but that's neither here nor there).

John_Locke
03-15-2015, 12:21 PM

And

You were riding high ($) on the users you obtained through this app..those same users, that you have abused over the last few months will have the final say!

I don't know which made me laugh more; the fact that you think you're one of the first users to give Gree a warning, the fact that you think the abuse has been going on only for a few months, or that you think Gree cares!

People write 'lol' all the time, but please know that I LOLed in the fullest sense of the phrase. Thank you for the heartiest belly laugh I've had since seeing Gabriel Iglesias live last month.

Relic
03-16-2015, 02:23 PM
Last week I got a warning from Gree regarding my language on this internet forum!
You can't treat people and their hard earned money this way and think you can get away with it.
As a courtesy, from me....I recommend the Gree employees don't make any major purchases in the near future as you may have trouble making the payments without a job.
BTW: where's the box event, and SLTQ

Any grievances you have with the actions of our moderators or staff should be PM'd to Clementine or me. Posting them publicly is not appropriate.

Thank you

Locking this thread up.