PDA

View Full Version : Plenty of staff on weekends to add rewards, but not fix problems

Comrade John
03-14-2015, 12:46 PM
so if you missed it they added some 12m atk units to the top rewards recently. idk if i just never recieved the prompt before now, but i distinctly do not remember seeing these units as rewards before. also, they changed the rules so you only get tier reqards

Rolinz
03-14-2015, 01:04 PM
As usual and GREE's Standard Operating Procedure, they are so vague to tell us if those are individual rewards or faction rewards or if we can see the other rewards for other tiers!

12M Attack? WOW. This is going to catapult those already in the top 1% tier!

Agent Orange
03-14-2015, 01:22 PM
Hmmm I smell something burning, quick grab the marshmallows!

crazeejay
03-14-2015, 01:35 PM
Hmmm I smell something burning, quick grab the marshmallows!

LOL I wouldn't put marshmallows over a burning pile of crap! :P

groovy shags
03-14-2015, 07:08 PM
12 million point reward! Units up by a factor of 10,000x over 18 months! Why on earth would any new player ever install this crap?

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-14-2015, 08:42 PM
Gotta keep 'em tappin', doncha know? LOL

groovy shags
03-15-2015, 04:34 AM
Let em keep on tappin! I neither have the desire, nor the interest in being on a top 3 team. So many better things to spend my money on. Besides...the forums are free! And it's the only thing GREE has that is entertaining and actually works correctly!

major willy
03-16-2015, 03:34 AM
Let em keep on tappin! I neither have the desire, nor the interest in being on a top 3 team. So many better things to spend my money on. Besides...the forums are free! And it's the only thing GREE has that is entertaining and actually works correctly!

Per Gree SOP. As soon as somebody says something is free they start charging for it. My guess is that this forum will eventually cost money as well. They will call it a maintenance fee or yearly registration fee.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-16-2015, 06:19 AM
yes plenty of staff on forums the weekend as they are players too but not at gree hq.

this is because by law kindergarten schools have to close on weekends expect response to pick up after milk break monday morning.

Comrade John
03-16-2015, 01:03 PM
well, it wasnt forum staff that made the post in game