PDA

View Full Version : WD LTQ - NO rewards with Boosts?!?!?!

thescondo
03-14-2015, 11:03 AM
Attention: Relic or Clementine. All of the rewards for WD LTQ are for units without boosts!! Unit rewards are for units less powerful than Apollo Boats!! Is this Gree's intention or are the Boosts coming later?

In top 5 faction, no one has seen a boost anywhere.

Please advise.

Hobbs
03-14-2015, 11:14 AM
It seems no boosts are attached to the wins/streaks daily and overall missions!!
Can we get clarification on this?
Offers very little incentive to to try and achieve these goals and would expect more from an "Exciting 7 Day WD event"

Rolinz
03-14-2015, 11:21 AM
We are not going to get an answer in time. it could be a display glitch where they forgot to include something or they just got lazy again and did not check their work or GREE is just being GREEdy.

Either way, GREE won't fix this so it does not happen again in the future. Another GREE FAILURE or GREE INCOMPETENCE.

groovy shags
03-14-2015, 07:12 PM
You guys just never learn do you?

ezmunie
03-14-2015, 08:19 PM
Attention: Relic or Clementine. All of the rewards for WD LTQ are for units without boosts!! Unit rewards are for units less powerful than Apollo Boats!! Is this Gree's intention or are the Boosts coming later?

In top 5 faction, no one has seen a boost anywhere.

Please advise.

Geez, a top 5 faction and you're complaining about boosts? You get every unit and boost below you and you still want more? Greedy isn't the word for it.

Why don't you drop down to the top 1000 and see how the other half lives. We don't complain about a boost we're not getting, we're happy with what we get.

I swear, some of you guys at the top are never happy.

Bob Belcher
03-15-2015, 12:34 AM
Geez, a top 5 faction and you're complaining about boosts? You get every unit and boost below you and you still want more? Greedy isn't the word for it.

Why don't you drop down to the top 1000 and see how the other half lives. We don't complain about a boost we're not getting, we're happy with what we get.

I swear, some of you guys at the top are never happy.

AMEN Brother you hit it spot on! With the money they've spent they could of bought the rights to game already. they nothing more than fools and their money!

Mr llama
03-15-2015, 01:11 AM

I swear, some of you guys at the top are never happy.Do you pay for the game? If the answer is no then, stop think about and if you then understand why this guy is mad. Give yourself a cookie

Pidgeot
03-15-2015, 03:30 AM
Do you pay for the game? If the answer is no then, stop think about and if you then understand why this guy is mad. Give yourself a cookie

Mister Morals here don't understand that those who pay to play the game expect to get boost for their money and health packs spent. HAD these units had boost, I would be using my health packs to chase them. I'm mad for the top that they don't get boost.

ezmunie
03-15-2015, 11:21 AM
Do you pay for the game? If the answer is no then, stop think about and if you then understand why this guy is mad. Give yourself a cookie

Whether I do or I don't doesn't matter.

If he's spending and he feels like he's not getting his money's worth, then he can stop spending. Either way, as a top 5 team, he's still getting boosts and stats.

The top has been spoiled and they expect Gree to roll over for them...

thescondo
03-15-2015, 11:42 AM

If he's spending and he feels like he's not getting his money's worth, then he can stop spending. Either way, as a top 5 team, he's still getting boosts and stats.

the point I was making is why the sudden change - at least with goals you have the illusion of getting something if your team wins - right now it makes no difference if you win or lose (Insert your Joke) I'm saying that all the match ups mean nothing when all you get is a reward that wont make most peoples army - Also t the final indy WWD Elite: Spanish Incursion 12/12 (2500 wins) in a 1 mil unit with no Boosts - the cash boat is better - Streak teams no longer apply

sister morphine
03-15-2015, 12:16 PM

I can't understand why any of you are surprised. Those who play Crime City will know that the top three syndicates were awarded energy boosts every war for months. Even if they couldn't complete LTQs for free it did reduce their gold spend for doing so.

Recently Gree took away the modifiers for finishing LTQ and attached them only to speed events for finishing inside 48 hrs to get two stackable units or 72 hrs for one unit. In effect they have taken away the energy mod prizes by making them practically worthless. You should expect nothing less than to get royally screwed if you spend large amounts.

Pidgeot
03-15-2015, 01:37 PM
I can't understand why any of you are surprised. Those who play Crime City will know that the top three syndicates were awarded energy boosts every war for months. Even if they couldn't complete LTQs for free it did reduce their gold spend for doing so.

Recently Gree took away the modifiers for finishing LTQ and attached them only to speed events for finishing inside 48 hrs to get two stackable units or 72 hrs for one unit. In effect they have taken away the energy mod prizes by making them practically worthless. You should expect nothing less than to get royally screwed if you spend large amounts.

Thats a shame. This is worse than a bait and switch.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-15-2015, 01:56 PM

LOL

This is news?

Sorry, this was known two and a half years ago; and has been increasing rapidly ever month until today.

The sheep are being sheared, monthly!

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNOF1rEYklcz7rXScHpswXLRG--193IzZjqxzXC4cNYUXAtdp3Ww

(http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.clivemaund.com/charts/fleeced2b.jpg&imgrefurl=http://gold-silver.us/forum/showthread.php?54691-Clive-Maund-quot-ultra-bullish-silver-chart-and-we-are-off-quot&h=481&w=598&tbnid=oEPztRrOhkPOeM:&zoom=1&docid=1w6cbHnOMPcDWM&hl=en&ei=6vEFVZv4A4zCggTz6YOACw&tbm=isch&ved=0CC4QMygRMBE)
(http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://hwarmstrong.com/ar/Fleecing.jpg&imgrefurl=http://hwarmstrong.com/ar/Fleecing.html&h=347&w=520&tbnid=IF50rLLft6ZQiM:&zoom=1&docid=sghjwlFwu8g6cM&hl=en&ei=6vEFVZv4A4zCggTz6YOACw&tbm=isch&ved=0CCMQMygGMAY)
(http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://hwarmstrong.com/ar/Fleecing.jpg&imgrefurl=http://hwarmstrong.com/ar/Fleecing.html&h=347&w=520&tbnid=IF50rLLft6ZQiM:&zoom=1&docid=sghjwlFwu8g6cM&hl=en&ei=6vEFVZv4A4zCggTz6YOACw&tbm=isch&ved=0CCMQMygGMAY)

sister morphine
03-15-2015, 02:06 PM
LOL

This is news?

Sorry, this was known two and a half years ago; and has been increasing rapidly ever month until today.
Lol, not news, no. One of the most blatant bait 'n (later) switches yet though. Even beats out accomplices and equipment.

Hobbs
03-15-2015, 03:35 PM
The point isn't top5/10 whatever,the streak/win awards are the same for everyone if they complete the goals!
The question being asked is "why not boosts attached like previous win/streak prizes?"
Why you bring spending Into it I'm not sure,these prizes can also be won by top1000 teams,I'm sure they would benefit lower ranking factions the same if not more.
Also without the "SPENDERS" you would not be playing this game,so choose where you play but please don't berate people who choose to play/spend differently to you!

Rolinz
03-15-2015, 08:05 PM
They should rename this game to "MODERN BAIT & SWITCH"!

sister morphine
03-15-2015, 11:57 PM
The point isn't top5/10 whatever,the streak/win awards are the same for everyone if they complete the goals!
The question being asked is "why not boosts attached like previous win/streak prizes?"
Why you bring spending Into it I'm not sure,these prizes can also be won by top1000 teams,I'm sure they would benefit lower ranking factions the same if not more.
Also without the "SPENDERS" you would not be playing this game,so choose where you play but please don't berate people who choose to play/spend differently to you!
You're correct of course, but what are the chances of a top 1000 team getting anywhere close to finishing these goals; there's a reason why they're top 1000, lol.

Gree would probably claim it's an attempt to control stat inflation and the possibility of top players running into the buffers on their stats (again?). But those problems only exist because of previous short-sighted decisions made in order to suck money out of those same players whilst the game architecture had only limited capacity to cope with it (the same issue that continues to affect the mining rigs at level 14 and above, etc)

Would the game exist without the spenders? Who knows; it certainly won't be the only revenue stream Gree has. I bet they get a fee from Tapjoy to run the free gold offers in game. In any event, this game and the others got along quite happily on a lower level of spending before factions/syndicates/guilds were created to suck money from the concept of player created groups which were in all games - eg, Pirates in MW; Indians, CK and others in Crime City; Royal Knights etc in KA.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-16-2015, 05:42 AM
gree make shed loads selling data to google apple and bob at the burger bar and anyone else who wants to know what time u all brushed flushed and gushed. and long after u hv uninstalled their leftovers keep on logging and raking them cash. tapjoy installs leave so much cr.p behind u wld think the dog pound just dumped the weeks poop on ur yard allspyware and 100s of permissions just to try start and keep running for 60 minutes so we can upload your personal data while u think its a slow data push. all these companies are raking it inwhile players work hard to try beat ltqs and just play the game for trash in return.

crazeejay
03-16-2015, 09:42 AM
All you addicts just keep tapping until further notice!! One day you'll wake up

thescondo
03-16-2015, 10:42 AM
All you addicts just keep tapping until further notice!! One day you'll wake up

Its hard for me to stop - it really is

Relic
03-16-2015, 05:23 PM
I've inquired about this and I'm waiting for an answer for you. Once I get one, I'll update you all.

I'm sorry for the delay. :-/

Danger Mouse
03-16-2015, 09:49 PM
Every now and then, sitting on the bus or having a coffee, I drop by the forums for amusement to see the same ole same ole in its endless churn. Calls for boycotts, calls for Gree to fix the endless, mindless litany of errors, bugs, glitches. Having played the game since before factions were in a barely conceived glimmer in Grees revenue statements I've seen (and done) it all over and over again.

Yet the solution is so simple it escapes everyone.

If you don't like the game, finding the frustration of the way Grees relentless pursuit of your dollar gets in the way of your endless pursuit of happiness playing the game, then stop. Just stop. Walk away. There ARE other games out there that give an infinitely better sense of player satisfaction. Your faction mates (that I bet you don't even know their names or what they look like) will survive the 3 minutes it takes to replace you. Move on.

Leave the game to those addicts and one or two misfits that genuinely love it and have a much better life yourself.

thescondo
03-17-2015, 10:55 AM
I've inquired about this and I'm waiting for an answer for you. Once I get one, I'll update you all.

I'm sorry for the delay. :-/

Thank you very much for the response Relic!

Appreciate the communication

Relic
03-17-2015, 01:37 PM
You're welcome.

I'm still waiting for a response to my inquiry, just FYI.

andy2
03-17-2015, 02:03 PM
You're welcome.

Can you look into this issue:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?112651-How-is-it-possible

I have been trying to get an answer on forums AND in tickets to support staff and have not had a response in either place for almost 10 days. This is a major issue with one of your top 2 money making events, that cost my team a lot of points in the last event. We are fed up with not even getting a response from any support.

Relic
03-17-2015, 04:17 PM
I will reply in the post you've linked to since it's off-topic from this thread.

Rolinz
03-17-2015, 08:42 PM
You're welcome.

Any answer Relic? 4 days now since this thread was started.

Relic
03-18-2015, 11:12 AM
Any answer Relic? 4 days now since this thread was started.

We're working on it now, just got word.

Everyone: Can you please tell me if you're on Android or iOS? That would be VERY helpful!

Thank you!

superman007
03-18-2015, 11:36 AM
Thank you Relic.
None of the units that are awarded have boosts either on Android or iOS for the following LTQ

Spanish Incursion (575 Battle Wins)
Elite Spanish Incursion (2500 Battle Wins)
Daily Event: Spanish Conquest
Event: Storming Spain

Relic
03-18-2015, 11:41 AM
Thank YOU for letting me know so promptly that it's effecting both iOS and Android!

Brandon Barber
03-18-2015, 03:36 PM
Pew pew poodie poo poo. I've played almost a yr now and only have +1 energy regen cause I bought it. Us New players are never going to reach top anything because all the old school players spent so much money getting to this point that can't even imagine moving on with their lives. Pew pew poodie poo poo

superman007
03-19-2015, 11:13 AM
Thank YOU for letting me know so promptly that it's effecting both iOS and Android!

Any update on this is much appreciated. Thank you!