PDA

View Full Version : New boost buildings?

TMGCCPERCY
03-14-2015, 07:03 AM
ANY UPDATE ON THE NEW BOOST BUILDINGS BEING FIXED:confused:

Wondering if there's been any updates from mods on a fix for the new boost buildings stats not working? Or will this be another new feature removed?

PollekeW
03-14-2015, 08:25 AM
During the weekend?
Get real.

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
03-14-2015, 10:39 AM

Wondering if there's been any updates from mods on a fix for the new boost buildings stats not working? Or will this be another new feature removed?

Boost buildings appear to be fine and working on iOS. Is this a Droid issue?

Gileas
03-14-2015, 10:49 AM
No, they aren't on iOS. My stat shows 20B def. but if I'm hit my stat isn't nearly that. This is a simple way to check, among others.
The gauss cannon shows you a boost. It doesn't actually give it to you. It's like a bar serving brown liquid calling it whiskey but it's actually water with crap in it. You might be fooled but you're not receiving what you think you are. And you paid for it. And GREE isn't saying anything specifc except they are aware there is an issue. As far as I can tell. That is code for "meh" *shrug* whatever we got the money up front you can't do anything about it and unless you pay *close* attention you might be fooled by our attempt to lie to you by showing you a stat you don't get." I've heard nothing on an expected fix nor will I pretend to be expecting to, I'm in that stage now. Yes GREE lies. Yes they steal. Yes they are screwing us all over. No they don't care. No they won't do anything except make it worse. I mean, how much evidence can I deny?
I am at almost one month without buying a single gold 2.99$ / 40% off. Nothing. And I'm cutting my game time. I'm playing bloody clash of clans, at least supercell isn't pissing in my ear and telling me it's raining.
Gil

Rolinz
03-14-2015, 11:25 AM
Boost buildings appear to be fine and working on iOS. Is this a Droid issue?

The boosts shows it is working when you look at your stats, but it reality, it does not actually work when you get attacked or raided.

I had a friend attack me and my defense drops significantly. I do not think this problem with with a GREE Display Glitch but with a GREE Math stupidity.

I estimate it will take them at least 2 WD cycles to even address this or even acknowledge it is a problem.

If someone from GREE has responded that they know about this issue, please post the link here.

thescondo
03-14-2015, 12:34 PM
As has been said in another thread. If Gree took gold from your account when you bought the building then it worked as Gree intended it too.

Sheesh. If you expect more than this, then file this away with all the Alliance Boost units. They work the same use gold to earn and then 0% boost!

Just buy another vault. I did today. Did you?

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
03-14-2015, 01:09 PM
The boosts shows it is working when you look at your stats, but it reality, it does not actually work when you get attacked or raided.

I had a friend attack me and my defense drops significantly. I do not think this problem with with a GREE Display Glitch but with a GREE Math stupidity.

I estimate it will take them at least 2 WD cycles to even address this or even acknowledge it is a problem.

If someone from GREE has responded that they know about this issue, please post the link here.

I see that now Rolinz. Stats are not true (What the User sees Verses What the opponent sees). I submitted a ticket.

TMGCCPERCY
03-14-2015, 04:44 PM
Sent about 3 tickets too gree and more until they finally reply with more than a "were are working on a fix" might be waiting a long time lol as i used video gold to buy these buildings and it was a waste, I bought myself a vault of gold which google is refunding, as compensation an then some ;) :p

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-14-2015, 05:44 PM
I stopped sending tickets to Gree a year ago.
I got the same result, whether I sent a ticket or not.
I am sure Gree knows much more than I know about their game anyway.

groovy shags
03-14-2015, 06:58 PM
GREE must laugh their @sses off about the crap they get away with every day! At least actual heroine dealers sell a product that works!

Bugmama
03-15-2015, 05:56 AM
This was the response I got from Gree about the boost building ��
Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.

Here's how your alliance attack/defense stats are calculated: for every level of your character, you can bring 5 Allies to battle (up to the cap of 500). For each of those Allies, you can bring 6 of your units to battle. The attack and defense on these units is what determines your attack/defense stats, and the game will pick the best available units when doing the calculation. If you have more units than this cap, only the best will be applied towards your stats.

In order to increase your attack, you much purchase items with a higher stat than items you already have. In example, if you have a unit with 8 attack, to see an increase of 1 point, you would have to purchase another unit with 9 attack. As units are consumable and have a casualty rate, you will see your attack and defense scores fluctuate. I apologize for any confusion on the matter.

If you need further assistance with the game, please let me know.

Regards,

Ray

Flack~
03-15-2015, 04:19 PM
It is definitely NOT working... I got attacked by a guy with 50M less attack than what my defence showed...

Jg48
03-15-2015, 05:04 PM
Gree does not care about fixing the game just to push new things that don't work

Rolinz
03-15-2015, 08:08 PM
We should start calling this game "MODERN BAIT & SWITCH".

rambo 1st blood
03-15-2015, 08:51 PM

Thus is a must for every member if they wanna see there real stats. Get someone out of your faction with android to take a snap shot of all ios accounts. And look at the difference between what ios users think there defense is and what it really is. Android users see correct stats . Lets See how many ppl get cranky on ios for spending money for it to do nothing .

sbs2716g
03-15-2015, 09:25 PM
in my IOS profile, my def is 9B, while in docbot, my def is only 6B.. Not sure where the other 3B went.. (i dun have any of the new boost building).. guess it is due to alliance defense bonus..

Cannot Connect To Server
03-16-2015, 06:09 AM
great news!! for only 800 gold each gree are bringing out new boost buildings that auto repair and upgrade your non working boosts buildings.

only problem is the boost bit to fix your other boosts has a glitch so they are working on a fix by making some boosts buildings for 1200 gold each that will fix the glitch thus hopefully fixing the glitch this hopefully fixing the glitch this hopefully btw gree are making a new boosts building for 1600 gold that auto types the rest so someday the glitch may be fixed and your bases will be boosted by 0.002% +- a random unknown monkey flying past a camel whilst staff saturn uranus and pluto eats a mars bar if the multiplyer works that is.

Sgt mason
03-16-2015, 07:38 AM
If you buy the ground boost building, does it increase your attack?