PDA

View Full Version : WD matchup

General Adoma
03-14-2015, 12:11 AM
We are 4 wins out of 29 all our match ups are against top 100 factions, why is this when we are a top 500 faction ourselves has gree changed the alga rhythm? Can someone explain?

A very concerned leader

groovy shags
03-14-2015, 03:26 AM
We are 4 wins out of 29 all our match ups are against top 100 factions, why is this when we are a top 500 faction ourselves has gree changed the alga rhythm? Can someone explain?

A very concerned leader

The new algorithm promotes gold usage. If you buy more gold, you will score more points. I don't know what you are so confused about. Good luck!

PollekeW
03-14-2015, 03:34 AM
Are you accusing gree of having an algorithm?
Everything Gree does has always been completely random.

General Adoma
03-14-2015, 11:40 PM
Ok thanks.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-14-2015, 11:50 PM

A very concerned leader

many teams are boycotting the seven day wd. you are facing the deadenders, the diehards, the true believers.

Vegaman
03-15-2015, 06:37 AM
many teams are boycotting the seven day wd. you are facing the deadenders, the diehards, the true believers.

Are you saying SUP are the biggest Diehards, Deadenders and full on addicts ?

Yep thought you did lol. Fools and their money, (wasnt that a song ?. moo ).

Agent Orange
03-15-2015, 08:41 AM

A very concerned leader

You probably didn't set up your faction well. My primary guess is that you have far too many weak players in it or too broad a spread of stats. If you have 60 players you should drop that number down. But technically you are screwed now.

Plus this reflects on just how many factions care enough to play which is not many based on what I can see from the leader board.

Agent Orange
03-15-2015, 08:44 AM

You betcha!