PDA

View Full Version : stop whining

slippee2003
03-13-2015, 09:28 PM
Ive looked throo a bunch of these post n they all basically say the same thing"gree is money hungry" "2-3 events at once is ridiculous" "the eb n war hold the same health" "the rb, eb r too strong"...
cmon guys we get it... start posting useful threads.. u cant hate on a company for trying to make money. I am mostly a free player, i use gold o ly for wars n the new boost buildings. Givin there is a stat inflation, ur tryin to tell me u cant find someone to beat in every faction?? Gree is trying something new with the rb bealth. It sucks we get it but its not the end of the world. So many players want to quit over a challenge?? Makes for better communication n activeness within players... these threads dont need a million players cryin but still playin.. with all the tears shed, have we seen ne progress?? 7 day wd is long i would like to see a friday saturday sunday war cuz with work its difficult to get on n keep up.. maybe a weekend war will help gree see the percentage of players will be a lot higher. Things like boost buildings not working, try puting ur name atk/def day built n see if they will fix it.. things take time... too many players whining about themselves n there factions wanting rebates n fixes now now now... i forgot gree works for u n u pay there bills.. by quiting over any problem, u think gree is gunna suffer..be serious... grow up.. again start posting useful feedback n questions not the same thing over n over..

Watch how many people will curse me out over this n not put nething useful down lol

williswho
03-13-2015, 09:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/42aq86y.png

Fook u
03-13-2015, 11:09 PM
You stupid @&$%er! Just kidding. :) Totally agree. Getting to the point where I think they should shut this forum down completely. Seems they let the whiners change the course of the game. Oh well, I keep playing too.

Ajk
03-14-2015, 12:17 AM
This post is painful to read.

No seriously, I made it about one sentence into the second paragraph. (My bad, group of words).

Is there more than the title sentence that's relevant? No?

Get used to it. This is the only game that I see so much complaining on the forums. It's because it is the one thing that Gree can do right, completely screw over its own customer base. And they do it on regular basis. They really excel at it.

PollekeW
03-14-2015, 03:56 AM
This is not a game, it is an experiment.

And you are not paying, you are donating to science.

Theblacklamp
03-14-2015, 05:49 AM
A simple fix it's just too fire the people that need to be fired. these repeat bugs and glitches are coming from one area only in the company. It is obvious that they have major issues with code. Recruit and hire the right people. Shut the game down for 24 hours and fix the problems. I guarantee if you fix the problems you would have more people playing and more people coming back and your revenues would start to increase.

C'mon how many times do you put gas in a broken car before you realize it's not going anywhere

Agent Orange
03-14-2015, 07:09 AM
Sign over door to dev at gree, 'a fool and his money are soon parted'

WBS
03-14-2015, 11:34 AM
Gree has done it to themselves. Of course they need to make money. But when a company has obviously not cared about their product it has become a game that's not worth money to spend on. This game used to be fun, now the only thing that is fun about it is to bS with faction members and see how far we can get for free.

crazeejay
03-14-2015, 01:14 PM
LOL Gree isn't making enough cash this weekend so they all of a sudden they add these new additional leaderboard trinkets for all the addicts to drool over and spend for. Some of you are so blind it's not even funny! WAKE UP!!

Agent Orange
03-14-2015, 01:21 PM
Carrots, I don't wantno steanking carrots...