PDA

View Full Version : If you want my money your gonna have to let me log in!!

Captain Buck Slayer
03-13-2015, 08:12 PM
I have been locked out of the game on 10 accounts all day. (Yes i know 10 accounts is insane). I spend money on the game, but i can't if i am not able to log in!! I submited a ticket already. No response as usual.. Ticket number #2310052 if an admin could pretty, pretty, please look at it for me i would be greatful. Thank you

jrb22250
03-13-2015, 08:16 PM
You and 10,000 other people

groovy shags
03-14-2015, 03:00 AM
I have been locked out of the game on 10 accounts all day. (Yes i know 10 accounts is insane). I spend money on the game, but i can't if i am not able to log in!! I submited a ticket already. No response as usual.. Ticket number #2310052 if an admin could pretty, pretty, please look at it for me i would be greatful. Thank you

Wow! 10 accounts and spending money? You need an intervention, followed by rehab! Seriously!

Rolinz
03-14-2015, 11:29 AM
Wow! 10 accounts and spending money? You need an intervention, followed by rehab! Seriously!

10 accounts does sound insane but I do not fault people who has the disposable income to spend their money as they wish.

Sounds like a good reason to contact the appropriate App store to get some kind of compensation.

I suggest you submit the tickets you submitted to GREEdy and explain their lack of response after so many days and their unwillingness to work with you to resolve the problem.

I hope you get the results that you are looking for.

crazeejay
03-14-2015, 01:15 PM

Some people are too far gone and beyond help unfortunately.

Captain Buck Slayer
03-14-2015, 01:53 PM
LOL... I know :p

EZfodder
03-14-2015, 04:32 PM
Why not 60 accounts? Then you can fill out a facation and not depend on others who for some reason are not dedicated and quit playing

Agent Orange
03-14-2015, 05:03 PM

Nope 29 accounts spread across IOS and Android is..... And no I play for free on all of them. WD was fun, never did get the two factions to battle eachother and did try a double war using both which was insane. But with linking in the crapper I've only done a single test battle the said screw it. Now with missions gone and devices locked out I've gone back to growing my gardens in Fairyland.

groovy shags
03-14-2015, 06:55 PM
Nope 29 accounts spread across IOS and Android is..... And no I play for free on all of them. WD was fun, never did get the two factions to battle eachother and did try a double war using both which was insane. But with linking in the crapper I've only done a single test battle the said screw it. Now with missions gone and devices locked out I've gone back to growing my gardens in Fairyland.

Please tell me that is a made up story! If true, I have lost all hope for humanity!

Agent Orange
03-14-2015, 08:18 PM
Please tell me that is a made up story! If true, I have lost all hope for humanity!

Nope, when I was REG and CAI I had multiple devices but only 10-11. I put together two fourteen player factions for the previous 3 WDs and for this one had a 14 and a 17 player pair. Hmmm wait a sec 14 + 17 = 31 oh right we had some extra devices floating around so I put together a couple of new players. Hmmm maybe there is a limit to the number of accounts that can be linked....

Agent Orange
03-14-2015, 08:21 PM
Why not 60 accounts? Then you can fill out a facation and not depend on others who for some reason are not dedicated and quit playing

You could never single handedly run a 60 player faction through linking. It takes me about 20 minutes to run through 14 linked accounts on a quad core droid tablet. About 30 minutes on IOS when it was working but now forget it I could barely get through 14 players on IOS in an hour with the slow log ins and locked out accounts.

Brownfox11
03-14-2015, 09:09 PM
You could never single handedly run a 60 player faction through linking. It takes me about 20 minutes to run through 14 linked accounts on a quad core droid tablet. About 30 minutes on IOS when it was working but now forget it I could barely get through 14 players on IOS in an hour with the slow log ins and locked out accounts.

You are the perfect candidate to start the AMWA rehabilitation program - Addicted Modern War Anonomous

sstuutss
03-15-2015, 06:45 AM
This gets my vote for thread title of the month.

Ozymandias
03-15-2015, 07:06 AM
People locked out of this war are the lucky ones

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-15-2015, 07:51 AM
One monkey don't stop this show.
troops of monkeys still be tappin their digits off, yo

Agent Orange
03-15-2015, 08:32 AM
You are the perfect candidate to start the AMWA rehabilitation program - Addicted Modern War Anonomous

Not really, the ones who log in every day and play for hours and spend thousands of dollars are the real addicts. Though I have a lot of players I pretty much set them up to be minimal work. In other words no cash buildings other than the command centre which I leave dead once it's hit so I have no reason to have to log in daily unless I want the scratcher. On my older accounts I leave the bases dark because I might or might not get around to collecting these blasted buildings and this way there is no pressure to become a tap monkey. I have a couple of L2 accounts that are placeholders if I see a decent FLTQ and then I put everyone into my main faction but the way things are so messed up now I really don't find the urge to play as much as I did when I was in real factions.

I've done exactly two battles one for each faction this wd and that was this morning. My apologies to Bulldogs Elite as I was testing a few things and went a bit crazy. These additional prizes for the DL hitting goals do not appear to be working for Droid DLs or at least they didn't with my test faction but then I don't really care that much.

Mainly though I like to test theories so that is why I have so many accounts, plus the fact I have access to a crapload of devices…..

Agent Orange
03-15-2015, 08:37 AM
One monkey don't stop this show.
troops of monkeys still be tappin their digits off, yo

Heh heh heh couldn't find a really decent video of tap monkeys other than this.

https://youtu.be/CHNGP6_eER0

Captain Buck Slayer
03-15-2015, 05:16 PM
Haha, wow didn't think this thread would draw so much attention.

Captain Buck Slayer
03-15-2015, 05:17 PM
I am back in now, thank the Modern War gods...

Rolinz
03-15-2015, 08:14 PM
Good to hear Captain. Did you get all 10 back in? :D

Captain Buck Slayer
03-15-2015, 08:21 PM
Good to hear Captain. Did you get all 10 back in? :D
Lol... Yes I did :D

Agent Orange
03-16-2015, 02:15 PM
I am back in now, thank the Modern War gods...

The server push for the new event just locked out the friggin iPhones again even with tickets and reinstalls. Oh well guess I'll look again to orrow.

Killer_Elite
03-16-2015, 03:30 PM
The server push for the new event just locked out the friggin iPhones again even with tickets and reinstalls. Oh well guess I'll look again to orrow.guess I will lose all buildings again as the great lock out restarts. Honestly, just once, can't these developers get something right. I work in IT and nothing gets put into production without being tested, but then again, we have professional standards.

Captain Buck Slayer
03-16-2015, 07:38 PM
I'm still in, no problems. Running my accounts on iPad mini and Iphone 6

sbs2716g
03-16-2015, 08:14 PM
my faction mate is having problem logging in when war is on.. and he can log in fine when there is no war....

Danger Mouse
03-16-2015, 09:10 PM
Every now and then, sitting on the bus or having a coffee, I drop by the forums for amusement to see the same ole same ole in its endless churn. Calls for boycotts, calls for Gree to fix the endless, mindless litany of errors, bugs, glitches. Having played the game since before factions were in a barely conceived glimmer in Grees revenue statements I've seen (and done) it all over and over again.

Yet the solution is so simple it escapes everyone.

If you don't like the game, finding the frustration of the way Grees relentless pursuit of your dollar gets in the way of your endless pursuit of happiness playing the game, then stop. Just stop. Walk away. There ARE other games out there that give an infinitely better sense of player satisfaction. Your faction mates (that I bet you don't even know their names or what they look like) will survive the 3 minutes it takes to replace you. Move on.

Leave the game to those addicts and one or two misfits that genuinely love it and have a much better life yourself.
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Agent Orange
03-17-2015, 03:56 AM
Actually DM it's more like watching a train wreck or Rome burning. Now a matter of a death watch.

Rolinz
03-17-2015, 07:05 AM
Actually DM it's more like watching a train wreck or Rome burning. Now a matter of a death watch.

I completely agree. GREEdy keeps putting the pillow over their face to slowly suffocate themselves. They do this to try and drown out our complaints but it is having a different effect instead.