PDA

View Full Version : Stop the WD event

Kefa
03-13-2015, 07:44 PM
I know everyone who officially works this forum has gone home for their restful weekend during the game's only flagship trophy event, so I know this is entirely rhetorical - but I'm putting it out there anyway.

Since getting locked out several hours ago, at least 5 more people on my team have since had the same issue hit them as well. The team has no accessible leader acct - therefore has nobody to build walls, nobody to progress and unlock the new daily "Awaiting Orders" goals, nobody to switch up the DL etc etc etc.

About 48 hours ago one member got locked out. Then today another. Then me on my accts. Then another... and another... and another... and, as of now, 10 of the 60 accts in our faction are inaccessable due to the "Cannot Connect To Server" screen of death - which dooms the player to being unable to play. Yes, we are sending tickets. No, we are not getting any response at all.

And I know several other teams are in similar situations.

People have asked for this over and over - how about you just stop all events for a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, whatever it takes, until you get the broken things fixed? The leaderboard is trash if half the players can't play, and the prizes don't end up going where they should, and stats are STILL broken anyway, so we shouldn't even be having any PvP leaderboard events of any kind in the first place until that is fixed.

I may be knocking at dewin nuttin soon if I can even get back into my games.

Vegaman
03-13-2015, 08:43 PM
O
I know everyone who officially works this forum has gone home for their restful weekend during the game's only flagship trophy event, so I know this is entirely rhetorical - but I'm putting it out there anyway.

Since getting locked out several hours ago, at least 5 more people on my team have since had the same issue hit them as well. The team has no accessible leader acct - therefore has nobody to build walls, nobody to progress and unlock the new daily "Awaiting Orders" goals, nobody to switch up the DL etc etc etc.

About 48 hours ago one member got locked out. Then today another. Then me on my accts. Then another... and another... and another... and, as of now, 10 of the 60 accts in our faction are inaccessable due to the "Cannot Connect To Server" screen of death - which dooms the player to being unable to play. Yes, we are sending tickets. No, we are not getting any response at all.

People have asked for this over and over - how about you just stop all events for a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, whatever it takes, until you get the broken things fixed? The leaderboard is trash if half the players can't play, and the prizes don't end up going where they should, and stats are STILL broken anyway, so we shouldn't even be having any PvP leaderboard events of any kind in the first place until that is fixed.

Think of it Kefa as more Divine Intervention to help you stop wasting good money and family time on this Crock of Sh it game..Ahmen.

iamnasty
03-13-2015, 11:41 PM
Probably just you and couples, with the never ending whining, the WD looks great, points are going up faster and higher, with higher participation and gold spending, the results shows and proved players wanted the 7 days WD, Gree should make 7 days WD as fixed part of the cycle ☠.........moo™������

good gawd noooo
03-14-2015, 02:47 AM
Probably just you and couples, with the never ending whining, the WD looks great, points are going up faster and higher, with higher participation and gold spending, the results shows and proved players wanted the 7 days WD, Gree should make 7 days WD as fixed part of the cycle ☠.........moo™������

stir the pot much??.. oh I am sorry forgot who I am talking to.. you OWN the pot so I am sure you stir it often.. but more to the point if you aren't having any of these issues congrats .. I am pretty sure your not otherwise you would be(as you have in past) one of the biggest whiners. But too many players ARE having these issues and more these last two weeks gree has had more issues glitches and screw ups then ever before.. it is suppose to be getting better not worse and if people (forums readers and players) don't speak up gree may actually think(they can think cant they?? seriously not so sure they can) that everything is fine. YOu are correct it sucks to see all the whinning but if you or gree want to stop the whinning how about fixing the game?? quit releaseing more broke flawed glitched worthless events til you fix they events your already running.. and when you post we are aware and working on it how about some details like do you even know were to look? has it been narrowed down at all? and what is the general eta on when a fix SHOULD be in place.... gree says they are working on cs and they are responding faster on some issues but still not giving any real answers just the typical run around we are aware and working to resolve it.. and when you post something has been resolved it might help it the issue has actually been resolved.. just saying

PollekeW
03-14-2015, 03:45 AM
The only response you will get is a lock on this thread with a message "your issue has been resolved"
Which translates to "all your tickets have been closed"
And of course you will receive no compensation.

Are you serious about taking the game offline?
The addicts will go cold-turkey and will never return. Not gonna happen.

virginiavenom
03-14-2015, 04:33 AM
same problem here, 3 accounts unable to log in.

Speed ump
03-14-2015, 06:39 AM
Sounds like the lockouts we had this past winter. Those went on for over a month, with little to no word from gree the entire time. For some reason they seem determined to put out new data moments before wd, and each time they screw it up. It's not a matter of if there will be a glitch, but just how bad will it be. With the new goals having to be unlocked by leaders, and I'm sure kefa isn't the only leader who has been locked out, many teams will be in the same position. Based on history, either live with it, or don't. Sad to have to say that, but sometimes the truth hurts. Despite words to the opposite, gree cares little for the players who their glitches affect. Actions speak louder then I'd say words, but we get very little of those either. We get mad and upset, and that's pretty much where it ends, unless there's a huge push by the majority of the community to do something. Most of the time that's too divided for that to happen

Speed ump
03-14-2015, 06:46 AM
The other significant issues seems to be disappearing missions after nearing completion, and wilding horrible matchups. I've seen lower level teams getting matched with much higher than normal teams, and higher teams matched against teams they should never see. When there's no one that anyone on your team can hit in your matchup, that's a problem, when your highest wd points is in the one hundred range, that's a problem. I have an idea gree. Stop fixing or adding things.

Agent Orange
03-14-2015, 07:07 AM
Posted elsewhere. Are those that jumped levels experiencing more of these issues? If so it most likely is something gree is using to scan accounts on log in.

Hmm so what's up guys? Did gree find the problem causing this mess?

Ok here is my current speculation on what is going bad. At first I thought it was Game Centre or someone putting back some bad code from 4.5.x but after some testing I am beginning to suspect the database scan on login that was installed to catch the cheaters snagging those units that they were not supposed to have. Why do I suspect this?

It has to do with annomolies showing up when doing missions, and then missions not showing up after completing a level. Btw for a brief time I was able to unblock the missions not showing up by doing others in the list such as clearing a level. However this is also now broken.

In any event it feels like this could be one issue. Also linking is broken. If I log out of my primary account and then to a secondary then try to go back everything is locked out. Consistantly. Now this could be connected to the above in that the database is getting for lack of a better term confused er well corrupted and this is invoking the cheater finder to toss a lockout.

In any event the game as it is appears to be pretty much unplayable at this point though I am somewhat curious as to how SUPu is able to continue on or are they all on android? Is this because they have some inside information allowing them to get overcome these fresh problems or are they just really lucky... Hmmmm

The other problem is that the database cannot handle all of the different events/missions taking place simultaneously something the players have repeatedly complained about but dutifully ignored. Perhaps this is just pointing out that the base game engine has had enough...

Granted at this point for some/many due to the unreliability of linking or just even logging in it seems that participating or being able to participate in WD is a crap shoot and therefore not worth declaring only to find out that you are screwed.

One last thought on linking, one of the reasons for creating this was to provide a work around for players that had accounts on old IOS and Android devices that will eventually be orphaned as the operating systems evolve. On IOS that is likely anyone not supporting IOS 8 or newer....

TMGCCPERCY
03-14-2015, 07:18 AM

your asking the wrong people!!! GREE will never stop releasing new BUGGED events and updates.. Instead WE the gamers should stop playing until its fixed!!! GREE will have to make an effort if everyone stops playing completely ;)

Agent Orange
03-14-2015, 07:32 AM
I'm guessing that if they themselves lock out their customers it would serve the same outcome.

Comrade John
03-14-2015, 08:24 AM
every dollar anyone spends on this game is one less reason for gree to care. stop spending money and urge others to stop if you want anything accomplished.

Bob Belcher
03-14-2015, 10:23 AM
Seems you all have learned nothing from your previous experiences with the game and Gree...Lmao
Good Luck, you all should wise up and get over it and except it for what it is a big joke on you!

WBS
03-14-2015, 11:30 AM
As long as the top teams keep spending the ridiculous amounts they do this game will never be fixed. If these teams went gold free that would wake them up without their whales they would have nothing. It is laughable to see the top teams still putting up those points on a game that has been for awhile broken, and not worth a dime of money. Gree looks at those who spend huge amounts and laugh all the way to the bank.

iamnasty
03-14-2015, 10:27 PM
TLTR no point wasting time even for any discussion, the WD results show the truth and actual facts, Gree, ignore the minority whiners and pls continue with the 7 days WD, THE PEOPLE LOVE IT ☠.........moo™������

WBS
03-15-2015, 07:11 AM
TLTR no point wasting time even for any discussion, the WD results show the truth and actual facts, Gree, ignore the minority whiners and pls continue with the 7 days WD, THE PEOPLE LOVE IT ☠.........moo™������

I am guessing this is a sarcastic post? The only reason teams are still putting up points is because of fear of losing top spots. My faction of 60 has 1 player who likes the 7 day war. I am sure many factions are around the same ration to liking it or hating it.

iamnasty
03-15-2015, 08:06 AM
I am guessing this is a sarcastic post? The only reason teams are still putting up points is because of fear of losing top spots. My faction of 60 has 1 player who likes the 7 day war. I am sure many factions are around the same ration to liking it or hating it.

Fear ? You sound like a 5 yrs old SHim, lol, Wake up and face the real world ! Have a good look at the results, lol, The money and choice is theirs ! Stop whining & make ridiculous excuses and assumption, Gree SHOULD make the 7 days WD as permanent event, and maybe everyone be FEARLESS, lol☠.........moo™������

NO_BS
03-15-2015, 10:06 AM
Here's an idea, let have a 30 days WD. Everyone will have plenty of time and choices including spending their money when they have their paycheck. And Gree have loads of time to fix any issues/bugs that pop up so nobody is unduly inconvenience. No time pressure to complete in a short period and choices to spend as much as you want. And you would have time for the RW without disappointing your mates if you couldn't make it for a battle/s for a day. On the last day of the war, it's probably less stressful as it should be clear what's the points spread for a faction position would be so no need to chase the last hours for more points.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-15-2015, 01:30 PM
Nothing stops this train, nothing.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/24/242a2c2704b07b9c4dc08751582fd2c8f2c7546ec854ee3c7f 982de2061b9cac.jpg (http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fforum.outerspace.terra.com.br%2Fi ndex.php?styleid=64?styleid=64?styleid=64?styleid= 64%3Fthreads%2Fmario-kart-8-dlc-choro-livre-16-pistas-isabelle.391966%2Fpage-4&ei=iusFVa3qK4ihgwTUsITICA&psig=AFQjCNG1Q0YIFXW5YuD5foBy6My_9iD4qw&ust=1426537676122045)https://38.media.tumblr.com/2604b4d79d63b95d11a08e6d18a2f55a/tumblr_mpn2x0TS3A1qfm9dbo2_500.gif (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tumblr.com%2Ftagged%2Falso-I-figured-out-how-to-make-and-edit-gifs-can%27t-stop-won%27t-stop&ei=1esFVdaQHsqYNoO8gsAI&psig=AFQjCNG1Q0YIFXW5YuD5foBy6My_9iD4qw&ust=1426537676122045)

MAD NUGGETT
03-15-2015, 05:14 PM
Fear ? You sound like a 5 yrs old SHim, lol, Wake up and face the real world ! Have a good look at the results, lol, The money and choice is theirs ! Stop whining & make ridiculous excuses and assumption, Gree SHOULD make the 7 days WD as permanent event, and maybe everyone be FEARLESS, lol☠.........moo™������

I love it. Just make wd endless and allow teams to declare whenever they like and as often as they like. The more you declare and win the better. Would also be cool if we chose who declare against and allow other teams to accept.

NO_BS
03-15-2015, 06:43 PM
Another idea, why should WD be only between 2 factions? It should follow FL format of 3 or more factions to declare and compete in the same war! Endless strategies, more WD points quickly, and gold spending opportunities. It would be EXCITING!!!!

Captain Buck Slayer
03-15-2015, 07:10 PM
I have an idea to make WD a bit more fun, this is done in CC I believe. Factions get a point bonus for winning a battle, the higher the scores the higher the bonus is. The bonus should be something like 5% of the total points scored. Thoughts?

crazeejay
03-16-2015, 09:47 AM
I have an idea to make WD a bit more fun, this is done in CC I believe. Factions get a point bonus for winning a battle, the higher the scores the higher the bonus is. The bonus should be something like 5% of the total points scored. Thoughts?

Oh I'm sure the MuppetsU would love that

Danger Mouse
03-16-2015, 09:04 PM
Every now and then, sitting on the bus or having a coffee, I drop by the forums for amusement to see the same ole same ole in its endless churn. Calls for boycotts, calls for Gree to fix the endless, mindless litany of errors, bugs, glitches. Having played the game since before factions were in a barely conceived glimmer in Grees revenue statements I've seen (and done) it all over and over again.

Yet the solution is so simple it escapes everyone.

If you don't like the game, finding the frustration of the way Grees relentless pursuit of your dollar gets in the way of your endless pursuit of happiness playing the game, then stop. Just stop. Walk away. There ARE other games out there that give an infinitely better sense of player satisfaction. Your faction mates (that I bet you don't even know their names or what they look like) will survive the 3 minutes it takes to replace you. Move on.

Leave the game to those addicts and one or two misfits that genuinely love it and have a much better life yourself.

Kefa
03-17-2015, 09:37 AM
Every now and then, sitting on the bus or having a coffee, I drop by the forums for amusement to see the same ole same ole in its endless churn. Calls for boycotts, calls for Gree to fix the endless, mindless litany of errors, bugs, glitches. Having played the game since before factions were in a barely conceived glimmer in Grees revenue statements I've seen (and done) it all over and over again.

Yet the solution is so simple it escapes everyone.

If you don't like the game, finding the frustration of the way Grees relentless pursuit of your dollar gets in the way of your endless pursuit of happiness playing the game, then stop. Just stop. Walk away. There ARE other games out there that give an infinitely better sense of player satisfaction. Your faction mates (that I bet you don't even know their names or what they look like) will survive the 3 minutes it takes to replace you. Move on.

Leave the game to those addicts and one or two misfits that genuinely love it and have a much better life yourself.

Maybe whatever faction you played in never got that close - but I know allot of my faction mates - what they look like, what their names are, where they live, what they do for a living/study, phone numbers - and several of us will be in touch long after this game ceases to exist. We even play some of those other games together that you're probably talking about. I'm sorry you weren't able to make those kinds of lasting connections in your team.

And like I keep saying, I like the game, I like the gameplay, and I love the teamwork aspect. I just wish it worked like it was meant to.

By the way, posting this thread, along with the other "cannot connect to server" thread posted by someone else, got the attention needed and got the login issue fixed within 12 hours even though it was after closing time for the normal community management team, so I feel pretty good about the results of the post.

Thanks for stopping by, DM. :)

kenesis711
03-17-2015, 05:00 PM

Minority would be the big spenders. Top 25 has scored more than the rest of the teams combined. 1000s of teams... And if u r in a top 25 u know even top 25 doesn't mean anything anymore. U have to be top 15 now to be considered a top team in mw now. The stat difference from top 25 to top 10 is huge. Was top 10 dropped down to top 15, and might go to top 25 soon. Weening my self off the gree gold machine.

kenesis711
03-17-2015, 05:05 PM
And on top of that I've only talked to one guy who likes this 7 day war n hes in top 5 kys. Most of top 25 hate this 7 day event. But the damn leaders couldn't come together n ban the gold for a few days. It would have been great to go gold free 4 the first few days. Yeah there's a leader chat. Y the deal fell through idk... probably cause the greedy top 5 wanted their streaks i suppose

TMGCCPERCY
03-17-2015, 05:29 PM
And on top of that I've only talked to one guy who likes this 7 day war n hes in top 5 kys. Most of top 25 hate this 7 day event. But the damn leaders couldn't come together n ban the gold for a few days. It would have been great to go gold free 4 the first few days. Yeah there's a leader chat. Y the deal fell through idk... probably cause the greedy top 5 wanted their streaks i suppose

Bcoz the GREEdy top 5 are GREE lol everybody knows it!!!

Danger Mouse
03-17-2015, 07:28 PM
Maybe whatever faction you played in never got that close - but I know allot of my faction mates - what they look like, what their names are, where they live, what they do for a living/study, phone numbers - and several of us will be in touch long after this game ceases to exist. We even play some of those other games together that you're probably talking about. I'm sorry you weren't able to make those kinds of lasting connections in your team.

And like I keep saying, I like the game, I like the gameplay, and I love the teamwork aspect. I just wish it worked like it was meant to.

By the way, posting this thread, along with the other "cannot connect to server" thread posted by someone else, got the attention needed and got the login issue fixed within 12 hours even though it was after closing time for the normal community management team, so I feel pretty good about the results of the post.

Thanks for stopping by, DM. :)

Hey Kefa

Actually I played the game in Top 50 for 2 years, one year of that top 25 knocking on the door of top 10. So I know what it's like to burn cash on the gree altar. I also know as well what it's like to be part of a tight faction where faction Comms outside the game were actually a lot more fun than the game itself. I get ALL that. But there came a time where the gree treadmill that kept crashing and hurling you out the window like so much trash, while magically emptying your wallet for NO return whatsoever, even in something as simple as customer satisfaction, all got a little too ridiculous to keep going. And my faction mates all moved on - let's face it, none of them were ever going to be standing around the BBQ in the back yard. Want a great way to see how tight your faction mates really are - leave the game and see how long the "relationship" lasts. About 2 weeks is the answer. Worth a few G's every month in the face of all the other BS gree through your way do you think?

That's why it's so amazing to see the masochists STILL posting the same grievances on such a basic level that drove me first of all gold free, then sold up and out all together, for years on end with no end in sight. I can guarantee the same grievances will still be posted here in another 6 months, 1 year, 2 years.

Why keep donning the gree hair shirt day in day out when there are literally thousands of better games out there that give a much better player experience? I don't get it. Gree don't make you play through all the BS you have to wade through to get anywhere in the game, you do that all to yourself. And that's why they will never change, because they know the player peer pressure to "succeed" will keep the dollars rolling in just nicely with little effort required on their behalf other than keeping the screws turned on the pressure of a relentless schedule that has the addicts terrified of falling behind.

Why do it. Walk away to a better life.

I'll drop by again in a few months to see the same gripes, hopefully though not from the same people.

iamnasty
03-17-2015, 08:47 PM
GREE is a company and it is natural for any company to make profit, thus goes for GREE, spend what you can afford, and THE CHOICE IS YOURS ☠.........moo™������

Danger Mouse
03-17-2015, 08:51 PM
GREE is a company and it is natural for any company to make profit, thus goes for GREE, spend what you can afford, and THE CHOICE IS YOURS ☠.........moo™������

Yeah, but would you keep buying cars from the same manufacturer when the wheels keep falling off every model rollout? Would you expect that company to continue making a profit? and judging by the way you keep mooing, isn't it about time you went for milking?

iamnasty
03-18-2015, 06:39 AM
Yeah, but would you keep buying cars from the same manufacturer when the wheels keep falling off every model rollout? Would you expect that company to continue making a profit? and judging by the way you keep mooing, isn't it about time you went for milking?

Hmmm, you're could be rite, but again it's your choice to continue buying cars from the same manufacturer, enjoying the wheels keep falling off every model rollout, and judging the way you keep whining, isn't it about time you should have milk ? ☠.........moo™������

WBS
03-18-2015, 07:47 AM

Iamnasty can't give milk danger mouse, he got his balls chopped off, he is known as a steer. ;) He can however still moo at will.:cool:

No offense nasty just lightening the atmosphere around here. After all it's the last day of the dreaded 7 day war:)

sstuutss
03-18-2015, 08:00 AM
So how are the scores going? did the tappers keep tapping?

crazeejay
03-18-2015, 08:35 AM
So how are the scores going? did the tappers keep tapping?

But of course. MuppetsU tapped their asses off like usual as they are told to by their fearless leader.....LOL