PDA

View Full Version : Street Assault: Shamrock Showdown - 3/17/15!

Relic
03-13-2015, 02:10 PM
Hey Mobsters,

The Shamrock Showdown Street Assault is coming to Crime City on St. Paddy’s Day!

This 24 hour event will feature cool half hour “per war” goals. This means every 30 minutes there will be a new war and the goals will reset giving you more opportunity to be awarded Street Assault units!

Shamrock Showdown will also feature a special Bundle Pack available for purchase with even MORE Street Assault units. You won’t want to miss out on it!

Enjoy!

Kitty McPurr
03-13-2015, 02:14 PM
Could you possibly explain that a little more? It seems like you used as few words as possible to describe what seems like a big change.

CatDor
03-13-2015, 03:52 PM
Another waste of time IMO with deploys taking so long. Why can't you award deploys for wins instead of units?

Blaggard
03-13-2015, 03:59 PM
MORE bundle packs? Who keeps being foolish and buying them?

MK Loves You
03-13-2015, 04:15 PM
*Yawn* Same crap different toilet.

Waffleking
03-13-2015, 04:49 PM
Could you possibly explain that a little more? It seems like you used as few words as possible to describe what seems like a big change.

Hey Kitty

We have added new goals that will reset at the beginning of each new war. These goals will update during the "war" and you have a chance of earning the prizes for each goal you complete every time you fight in a war. These were added because some players had complained about not having enough to do during the wars. We will be making more changes to Street Assault in the future to try and deliver and even better play experience. We would also love to hear your feedback on what players really want to see add to Street Assault.

Nighteg
03-13-2015, 05:13 PM
We would also love to hear your feedback on what players really want to see add to Street Assault.

Is this a joke? An entire feedback thread (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98442-Feedback-Street-Assault&highlight=street+assault+feedback) that's been ignored by you for months.

Weasel
03-13-2015, 05:15 PM
Some players complaining: "There's not enough to do during street assault, it takes close to a full day to regen deploys!"

Gree: "Should we shorten regen time with a few mouse clicks? Nah, let's come up with something complicated rather than something simple. It'll give us an excuse to ignore other stuff while the new code is compiling."

Waffleking
03-13-2015, 05:19 PM
Is this a joke? An entire feedback thread (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?98442-Feedback-Street-Assault&highlight=street+assault+feedback) that's been ignored by you for months.

Hello Nighteg

My apologies, I am new to the CC forums. I will go over that thread and see what we can do to bring player feedback into the development of Street Assault.

MK Loves You
03-13-2015, 05:26 PM
Hey Kitty

We have added new goals that will reset at the beginning of each new war. These goals will update during the "war" and you have a chance of earning the prizes for each goal you complete every time you fight in a war. These were added because some players had complained about not having enough to do during the wars. We will be making more changes to Street Assault in the future to try and deliver and even better play experience. We would also love to hear your feedback on what players really want to see add to Street Assault.

I'm sorry but your opinion of what's fun is in question because you think pancakes suck. How can you prefer waffles over pancakes!?!? You put a waffle in a toaster for a couple of seconds then it pops out. BOOOOORING! With pancakes you can add WHATEVER you want. You can add chocolate chips, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, ramen noodles. Now THAT'S fun.

Red BD
03-13-2015, 05:37 PM
I'm sorry but your opinion of what's fun is in question because you think pancakes suck. How can you prefer waffles over pancakes!?!? You put a waffle in a toaster for a couple of seconds then it pops out. BOOOOORING! With pancakes you can add WHATEVER you want. You can add chocolate chips, blueberries, strawberries, bananas, ramen noodles. Now THAT'S fun.

Well, I'm not saying you are wrong in your targeted sarcasm, but waffles are great- and if you make them (they are a real thing derived from batter...) you can add all that junk except the Ramen. You do need a waffle iron and they are a pain in the butt to clean, but really.... Flannel cakes better than waffles?

Red BD
03-13-2015, 05:41 PM
Oh, so what time does this poor excuse for an Irish Wake start?? gotta tell the troops or they might get passed out drunk and miss it.

Weasel
03-13-2015, 06:43 PM
Since WHEN Does GREE listen to costumer complaints!!?!!?! What a freaking Joke! Your all a bunch of jackasses!!!!!!! Incompetent JACKASSES!!! Thats Right I said it!!!!!

And incase you at Gree don't understand the meaning of this.....

in·com·pe·tent
adjective1.not having or showing the necessary skills to do something successfully."a forgetful and utterly incompetent assistant"synonyms:inept,*unskillful,*unskilled,*inexpert,*a mateurish,*unprofessional,*bungling,*blundering,*c lumsy,*inadequate,*substandard,*inferior,*ineffect ive,*deficient,*inefficient,*ineffectual,*wanting, *lacking,*leaving much to be desired;*

noun1.an incompetent person.

Said the person who can't copy and paste properly.

Winnson
03-13-2015, 06:44 PM
I look forward to the prizes being rewarded! That should be fun!

_Raven_
03-13-2015, 06:51 PM
Oh yeah thats always a blast. Maybe we will even get the correct prizes this time! ahahahahaha

Winnson
03-13-2015, 07:36 PM
You should maybe lower your expectations.

1Shot
03-13-2015, 08:34 PM
Just a reminder to keep all comments constructive and respectful.

Evan1000
03-13-2015, 09:06 PM
Hello Nighteg

My apologies, I am new to the CC forums. I will go over that thread and see what we can do to bring player feedback into the development of Street Assault.

Welcome.. don't be like every other mod on this forum and disappear after a week, and occasionally show up to lock threads and make empty promises to just annoy people further

polly
03-13-2015, 10:38 PM
Unlock syndicates so we can join if we are out when it starts like it was 2 sa wars ago.

Oh_TheHorror
03-13-2015, 10:57 PM
Will deploy regeneration time still be the same? I feel like it should be sped up to counterbalance the 24-hour duration of the event.

Heapsofblue
03-14-2015, 01:28 AM
Hey Kitty

I would love to know who the players are who requested more to do...or is it like the other phantom player requests we hear about but never see any evidence of?

Heapsofblue
03-14-2015, 01:31 AM
Just a reminder to keep all comments constructive and respectful.

Really!!! As usual u tell us nothing but expect us to remain positive and constructive......silly us

Heapsofblue
03-14-2015, 01:33 AM
Will deploy regeneration time still be the same? I feel like it should be sped up to counterbalance the 24-hour duration of the event.

Damn three posts in a row....but you know if you ask gree for something that will help players...they usually do the opposite ...

sister morphine
03-14-2015, 01:39 AM
I would love to know who the players are who requested more to do...or is it like the other phantom player requests we hear about but never see any evidence of?
It's probably gold dumping crybabies who finish Indy goal in first battle and syndicate goal in nine battles then complain on the forum of nothing left to do.

Gree see this and sense new revenue stream. It matters not that the other 99% get pooped on from a great height so long as the ones who judge their self-worth in terms of cash are happy. Lol.

aarondavidsdad
03-14-2015, 06:09 AM
Another lame attempt to suck more money out of the community. Yay

Vile Lynn
03-14-2015, 12:17 PM
First of all... Welcome to the CC Forum, Waffleking! :)

Hey Kitty

This sounds just like what you claimed in KA about teams finishing RB within "hours" so GREE upped the boss health. Total Bologna.

"Some players complained"? Yet no player has ever complained here, on the forum in the history of SA, that they didn't have enough to do in SA. I call total BS... sorry, but it's BS.

Hello Nighteg

Again, welcome to the CC Forum, but we have given TONS of feedback for your team about SA.
All feedback has been "archived" and ignored.

+1

Welcome.. don't be like every other mod on this forum and disappear after a week, and occasionally show up to lock threads and make empty promises to just annoy people further

Evan, pay attention. Waffleking is part of the "development team," not a forum mod.

I'd love to know, too.

Players wanting more to do during the forever-long regen time? Maybe, but then your team totally misunderstood the feedback.

Winnson
03-14-2015, 01:13 PM
Thank you for your constructive comments

*thread locked*

Vile Lynn
03-14-2015, 01:27 PM
Thank you for your constructive comments

*thread locked*

Don't forget to archive it, Mod Winnson.

Weasel
03-14-2015, 01:35 PM
I keep getting a splash screen when I open the game that says we will be able to "win deploy points".

Knowing Gree, winning deploy points will be nearly if not fully impossible without the use of gold (or the splash screen says entirely the wrong thing). Therefore, the majority of deploy points awarded will go to syndicates that spend gold, quite possibly resulting in less gold spent.

Is that supposed to be "game balance"? Maybe shortening the duration will stir some frenzied spending? Or maybe it really doesn't matter because the event takes place on one of the few days of the year when excessive drinking is almost socially acceptable. Alcohol induced poor judgement + Gree's target demographic = rain? :p

cooch
03-14-2015, 02:43 PM
Some top 50player did come on in last SA chat and complain about event being boring and done in 2 days. I challenged him that that his request would make SA harder. So yes was in forum. Look for guy and his post

Vile Lynn
03-14-2015, 02:55 PM
Some top 50player did come on in last SA chat and complain about event being boring and done in 2 days. I challenged him that that his request would make SA harder. So yes was in forum. Look for guy and his post

Yeah, you're right. I remember that, but... but... but...
One bored, Top 50 player, not playerS, hardly represents us.

I remember a few bragging they finished everything in a couple days.
WTG bigmouths! :p

sister morphine
03-14-2015, 04:53 PM
Yeah, you're right. I remember that, but... but... but...
One bored, Top 50 player, not playerS, hardly represents us.

I remember a few bragging they finished everything in a couple days.
WTG bigmouths! :p
I remember several claims that "all" teams had finished syn goal on the first day, hence my previous.

JWalt84
03-16-2015, 08:41 AM
So all this basically says is that there is 30 minute battles, which isn't new, as well as you will give us some crappy deal on a bundle pack. Come on guys, at least just say what it is instead of making it sound like 30 minute SA battles are new.

Winnson
03-16-2015, 10:44 AM
I think this is where accomplices come into play. I adjusted my kingpin power just in case!

Waffleking
03-16-2015, 01:15 PM

Hi Even

I am actually not a moderator. I am the new Event Lead for Street Assault and Frontline. I work directly with the development team working on the feature for both games.

Waffleking
03-16-2015, 01:17 PM
So all this basically says is that there is 30 minute battles, which isn't new, as well as you will give us some crappy deal on a bundle pack. Come on guys, at least just say what it is instead of making it sound like 30 minute SA battles are new.

Hello Jwalt

Actually there are new goals during the 30 minute war. That was the update as well as a bundle pack that will be on sale during the event. The post was to inform the users of the new goals that will reset with each war. That means there will always be goals for the players even if they finish off the overall ones.

Waffleking
03-16-2015, 01:20 PM
First of all... Welcome to the CC Forum, Waffleking! :)

This sounds just like what you claimed in KA about teams finishing RB within "hours" so GREE upped the boss health. Total Bologna.

"Some players complained"? Yet no player has ever complained here, on the forum in the history of SA, that they didn't have enough to do in SA. I call total BS... sorry, but it's BS.

Again, welcome to the CC Forum, but we have given TONS of feedback for your team about SA.
All feedback has been "archived" and ignored.

+1

Evan, pay attention. Waffleking is part of the "development team," not a forum mod.

I'd love to know, too.

Players wanting more to do during the forever-long regen time? Maybe, but then your team totally misunderstood the feedback.

Hello Vile

I am now going over the entire thread to see what can be done for Street Assault as well as Frontline. I do still want to hear anything else that you guys might want to see fixed. I just want to make sure that I am trying to address the issues most people have problems with. That thread goes all the way back to 2014 so again just want to make sure the team is attacking the most relevant issues to the current events.

Rickdee
03-16-2015, 01:48 PM
Waffleking- There is a huge difference in lag while deploying between MW and CC for the same event. CC you have to exit out of the SA screen just get your deploy's to deploy and defiantly effects end of battles. Although its a minor problem in MW, its tens times better than CC. This has to be addressed because its a huge turn off for this event.

Sandukan
03-16-2015, 02:05 PM
Hi Even

I am actually not a moderator. I am the new Event Lead for Street Assault and Frontline. I work directly with the development team working on the feature for both games.

Congrats on your new position.
I appreciate you trying to communicate with the community which is admirable.
Unfortunately, you will stop caring soon. Probably not your fault. Just GREE culture.

How is the weather in San Francisco?

Evan1000
03-16-2015, 02:16 PM
Hi Even

Oh, then ignore my comment. Just fix the lag and game chat and I have nothing bad to say about this event. It's fun.

You might want to cut the deploy time a bit though. The only reason why this event gets boring after a few battles.

Waffleking
03-16-2015, 02:31 PM
Waffleking- There is a huge difference in lag while deploying between MW and CC for the same event. CC you have to exit out of the SA screen just get your deploy's to deploy and defiantly effects end of battles. Although its a minor problem in MW, its tens times better than CC. This has to be addressed because its a huge turn off for this event.

Rickdee

Thank you sir we will look at that for sure. It may be something we can address quickly but I can not promise it will be fixed for Shamrock Showdown. I will let you know what can be done.

Waffleking
03-16-2015, 02:32 PM
Congrats on your new position.
I appreciate you trying to communicate with the community which is admirable.
Unfortunately, you will stop caring soon. Probably not your fault. Just GREE culture.

How is the weather in San Francisco?

Hello Sandukan

I will always care about the events and teams I work on. The weather is always awesome in San Francisco =)

Sandukan
03-16-2015, 03:27 PM
Hello Sandukan

I will always care about the events and teams I work on. The weather is always awesome in San Francisco =)

We've seen many of you come and go. Great intentions. Poor undetstanding of game mechanics and "tone deaf". Please excuse us if you aren't met with anything but skepticism.

So what will be in this tasty value pack you mentioned?
Hate to waste my cash on hookers and blow when you have nice stat boosting goodies on the horizon .

Nighteg
03-16-2015, 04:14 PM
Hello Vile

I am now going over the entire thread to see what can be done for Street Assault as well as Frontline. I do still want to hear anything else that you guys might want to see fixed. I just want to make sure that I am trying to address the issues most people have problems with. That thread goes all the way back to 2014 so again just want to make sure the team is attacking the most relevant issues to the current events.

Hey.
Considering NOTHING has been done since this event was launched, the entire feedback is as relevant as it was then.
In short:
1) Absolutely ridiculous regeneration time (21 hours for full regen). For a 30 minute battle, that's only 6 deploys. Which means free players will never be able to do any of your goals. Especially if they reset after each battle.
2) Ridiculous cheap units price. 100 units of the top cash unit costs only 12 million. What's the point in having 3 cash units if everyone can afford the top? 100 of the top cash units should cost at least a billion.
3) Lags and horrible freezes.

p.s. what's this Frontline you're talking about?

Evan1000
03-16-2015, 04:20 PM
Which means free players will never be able to do any of your goals. Especially if they reset after each battle

Well, I finished the 8m in one battle, but probably the last time I ever do :p.

Prize was horrendous though, 3% car attack.

Nighteg
03-16-2015, 05:16 PM
Well, I finished the 8m in one battle, but probably the last time I ever do :p.

Prize was horrendous though, 3% car attack.

Good for you, but i was talking about free players. You can't do 8m for free even when full.
Some lucky bunch can watch videos for gold, most of us can't.

Evan1000
03-16-2015, 05:33 PM
Good for you, but i was talking about free players. You can't do 8m for free even when full.
Some lucky bunch can watch videos for gold, most of us can't.

I'm a completely free player. Wasn't possible to complete without gold, but for free sure ;).

I've been getting videos for the first time in months. I go on tapjoy for my gold. If tapjoy doesn't work, email them and they could be able to help.

Weasel
03-17-2015, 08:22 AM
I'm a completely free player. Wasn't possible to complete without gold, but for free sure ;).

I've been getting videos for the first time in months. I go on tapjoy for my gold. If tapjoy doesn't work, email them and they could be able to help.

Free is assumed as meaning "without gold". Fine, you want to bend it and say free just means you personally spent nothing.

That is definitely not the same thing as "completely free", which absolutely means "without premium currency".

Saying things like "I'm a completely free player and I finished all the goals" is a sure-fire way to make sure that stops happening in the future. Gree doesn't care that you personally spent nothing, all they see is "free player... Completed all the goals". Don't like the LTQ prizes? Rhetorical, you started a thread to state just that. Well guess why the prizes are crap... Because Gree doesn't want anyone to get anything nice "for free" (without gold).

Saying you finished for free is probably an internet ego/e-peen thing, but you can't just interchange the meanings of things because you feel like it. It's like that group on facebook that wanted to end "women's suffrage". I'm sure their intentions were in the right place, nothing wrong with standing up against the suffering of women, but words have meanings and you don't just get to use one word in place of another because you don't know what it really means.

(I tried to find a source for that, but all I could find were satire and mockery groups based on the same topic: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Campaign-to-end-womens-suffrage/317757342473

Suffrage: the right to vote in a political election.)

TL;DR: all the "crappy" event prizes are Evan1000's fault. Thanks a lot, Evan!

cookamoo
03-17-2015, 09:14 AM
If anyone hasn't noticed yet, the Assault Demons have went from 14,000 deploy points to 32,000. I have reason to believe the goals this go around will be insane to achieve.

Winnson
03-17-2015, 10:17 AM
Do you mean they cost $32K now?

Winnson
03-17-2015, 10:23 AM
Ah I see what you mean, the Assault Demon (25G each) gives 32K points now instead of 14K.

Yep Yep.

Winnson
03-17-2015, 11:11 AM
There is no syndicate goal anymore???

cooch
03-17-2015, 11:25 AM
Gold event to achieve all final goals in 24 hrs

Calzs
03-17-2015, 11:27 AM
Wow they bugged the system and we completed everything. All the rewards just popped up, love you Gree!

smokey77
03-17-2015, 11:28 AM
If anyone hasn't noticed yet, the Assault Demons have went from 14,000 deploy points to 32,000. I have reason to believe the goals this go around will be insane to achieve.

I can't keep up with all the splash screens telling me I've completed stuff, I'm assuming it's some kind of error!

Evan1000
03-17-2015, 02:57 PM
Free is assumed as meaning "without gold". Fine, you want to bend it and say free just means you personally spent nothing.

That is definitely not the same thing as "completely free", which absolutely means "without premium currency".

Saying things like "I'm a completely free player and I finished all the goals" is a sure-fire way to make sure that stops happening in the future. Gree doesn't care that you personally spent nothing, all they see is "free player... Completed all the goals". Don't like the LTQ prizes? Rhetorical, you started a thread to state just that. Well guess why the prizes are crap... Because Gree doesn't want anyone to get anything nice "for free" (without gold).

Saying you finished for free is probably an internet ego/e-peen thing, but you can't just interchange the meanings of things because you feel like it. It's like that group on facebook that wanted to end "women's suffrage". I'm sure their intentions were in the right place, nothing wrong with standing up against the suffering of women, but words have meanings and you don't just get to use one word in place of another because you don't know what it really means.

(I tried to find a source for that, but all I could find were satire and mockery groups based on the same topic: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Campaign-to-end-womens-suffrage/317757342473

Suffrage: the right to vote in a political election.)

TL;DR: all the "crappy" event prizes are Evan1000's fault. Thanks a lot, Evan!

The analogy is off. Free means "without cost or payment". I don't pay for the gold itself, but I pay for the in game items with gold. So you can be smart and say I pay to finish the goals, but not the gold I use to pay with.

Your analogy, "suffering" and "suffrage" are two complete different things with two completely different meanings.

Also, not an ego thing, I'm not stupid, I use it as a kind of "screw you" to GREE because a free player can compete with their gold spenders. But alright, I see your point, I'll stop.

cooch
03-17-2015, 03:03 PM
The analogy is off. Free means "without cost or payment". I don't pay for the gold itself, but I pay for the in game items with gold. So you can be smart and say I pay to finish the goals, but not the gold I use to pay with.

Your analogy, "suffering" and "suffrage" are two complete different things with two completely different meanings.

Also, not an ego thing, I'm not stupid, I use it as a kind of "screw you" to GREE because a free player can compete with their gold spenders. But alright, I see your point, I'll stop.

Evan I remember when peeps got on here and bragged about saving $$ on gold bonus program. Gree read it and almost did away with it. They made the program less generous. So there r gree managers who take stupid stuff and think it's real.

Btw if they had banned gold bonus they would have killed their games. It took rational and smart managers below the execs to explain why save it.

Other braggers about events led to harder ones. So yeah just stop

Sandukan
03-17-2015, 03:15 PM
What are the individual prizes and what do you need to achieve them?

I see Waffles only lasted a couple days. He meant well.

Relic
03-17-2015, 03:17 PM

Waffleking is a Developer and won't, and shouldn't, post on the forums regularly since he has our games to work on.

I'll see if I can find out what the individual prizes are and how to achieve them.

Relic
03-17-2015, 04:33 PM
Here's the list of individual rewards and how you achieve them:

RankReward NameAttackDefenseBonus
1Assault Overcharge[369552554327+16% Mafia Attack
2Assault Attache399523488306+16% Mafia Defense
3Assault Shock Rod462216334708+16% Mafia Attack
4-5Assault Viceroy478117204907+15% Mafia Attack
6-10Assault Demolisher392785211499+15% Mafia Defense
11-15Assault Incendiary315752210502+14% Mafia Attack
16-20Assault Destructor264017216014+13% Mafia Defense
21-25Assault Crowd Clipper246915202021+14% Mafia Defense
26-30Assault X13 Zeus163954245932+12% Mafia Attack
31-35Assault Envoy168754206255+12% Mafia Defense
36-40Assault Duster149981207116+12% Mafia Attack
41-45Assault Biz Bomb147020179692+12% Mafia Defense
46-50Assault Anaconda[139518170521+11% Mafia Defense
51-60Assault Heat Launcher143500143501+9% Mafia Defense
61-70Assault 900X Shade107837161756+8% Mafia Attack
71-80Assault Cranium Cracker113624138873+7% Mafia Defense
81-90Assault KO Grenade14126194175+6% Mafia Attack
91-100Assault Bowie12758792391+7% Mafia Defense
101-125Assault 50 Cal12306882046+6% Mafia Attack
126-150Assault Surge73778110667+19% Explosive Defense
151-175Assault Dumb Dumb7538192132+19% Gun Attack
176-200Assault Galvinized Gloves8677373917+18% Melee Defense
201-225Assault SkidmarX[6875084029+18% Melee Defense
226-250Assault Crisis Case8675857839+17% Car Defense
251-275Assault Double Agent5339580092+17% Explosive Attack
276-300Assault Snake Suit5631568829+16% Gun Defense
301-350Assault Cell Charge7008146721+16% Melee Attack
351-400Assault Slugger4070461055+15% Armor Defense
401-450Assault Guard Arms4171541714+15% Car Attack
451-500Assault Vise2927143908+14% Explosive Defense
501-600Assault Hatchet2963736224+14% Gun Attack
601-700Assault Heirloom3622324149+13% Melee Defense
701-800Assault Frag Shot2754229837+13% Armor Attack
801-900Assault Flack Armor2477030275+12% Car Defense
901-1000Assault Buckshot2122231832+12% Explosive Attack
1001-1200Assault Scatter Bomb2585225852+10% Gun Defense
1201-1400Assault Infiltrator2983119887+10% Gun Defense
1401-1600Assault Chic Ride2636921574+9% Armor Defense
1601-1800Assault Armguard2308423083+9% Armor Defense
1801-2000Assault Gel Charge1775726634+8% Explosive Defense
2001-2500Assault Colonial Sabre2109721097+8% Explosive Defense
2501-3000Assault Pinpointer1617424262+8% Gun Attack
3001-3500Assault Blockhead1940119402
3501-4000Assault Cobat Gutter1478222173
4001-4500Assault Terror1579819309
4501-5000Assault Series 1171995613304
5001-6000Assault Death Grip1727714135
6001-7000Assault Peace Armor1291315782
7001-8000Assault Block Basher1458912581
8001-9000Assault Skinner's Caress1122114281
9001-10000Assault Boulder1201012011

Demolisher VFF Rebels
03-17-2015, 04:49 PM
I have seen teams win 1 battle all 5 nodes and they recieve the prize for all 9/9 streaks . Yet when we did it we have another 8 to complete how is it that some teams are getting all streak rewards and some are only getting it for the 1 battle?

Calzs
03-17-2015, 04:58 PM
I have seen teams win 1 battle all 5 nodes and they recieve the prize for all 9/9 streaks . Yet when we did it we have another 8 to complete how is it that some teams are getting all streak rewards and some are only getting it for the 1 battle?

Honestly I have no idea how it happened to us, I'm guessing this is a bug in the system.

But anyway the reward is well worth it (450k of each basically) +4 % Mafia attack!

Calzs
03-17-2015, 05:04 PM
Additionally I am being spammed by "new" at the goal centre. Even though they are not new goals.

Waffleking
03-17-2015, 05:43 PM

I am still here Sandukan

It is going to take more than that to get rid of me. I have been working on the game today but I try to visit the forums as much as I can.

Waffleking
03-17-2015, 05:44 PM

It was a bug Demolisher

Sandukan
03-17-2015, 06:02 PM
I am still here Sandukan

It is going to take more than that to get rid of me. I have been working on the game today but I try to visit the forums as much as I can.

Well you got to see first hand what we've been dealing with for over 3 years.

Event running smoothly is the anomaly.

I think we were selected for high pain tolerance. I bet there is a high probability that people who put up with this game have a greater likelihood of being silent victims of domestic violence.

I love tacos
03-17-2015, 07:09 PM
Additionally I am being spammed by "new" at the goal centre. Even though they are not new goals.I'm also seeing this, very confusing. Plus it's killing my battery.

Spent11
03-17-2015, 10:31 PM
Anyone else noticing the individual goals on iOS are buggy? Had lots of android users in my syndicate already receive their prize while us iOS users are putting up big points and still on the lower end of the goals.

HavingFun
03-18-2015, 03:59 AM
Just to clarify, will this event end an hour early also?

fuzzy
03-18-2015, 04:08 AM
Anyone else noticing the individual goals on iOS are buggy? Had lots of android users in my syndicate already receive their prize while us iOS users are putting up big points and still on the lower end of the goals.

Yes

More words to post

Weasel
03-18-2015, 09:40 AM
Grammar Nazi would have a coronary just looking at Waffleking's posts.

I hope the game codes aren't affected by missing punctuation. It would explain a lot though.

Relic
03-18-2015, 10:13 AM
Please don't attack our Developers on the forums. I suggest a refresher on our Code of Conduct (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?105486-Policy-Code-of-Conduct-(Updated-02-09-15)&p=1462437#post1462437)

This behavior will not be tolerated.

Thank you.

TheWarthog
03-18-2015, 10:27 AM
I rather like the "every war" goals. Well done. Nice add.

Since sarcasm is thick here I feel the need to add...no sarcasm intended. I really liked the goals.

bevsxrs
03-18-2015, 10:28 AM
The only issue we have had with street assault is major LAG. be nice if that could be remedied at some point.

Wildfire
03-18-2015, 11:21 AM
We just had the opposite happen in terms of getting the 9/9 reward. We started late and only completed the 9/9 in our last battle and only one member of the syndicate got the reward the rest got nothing!

Winnson
03-18-2015, 12:11 PM
To be honest, this little 24 hour St. Paddy's SA was a BLAST!

If I complain about stuff I don't like as much as I do, I should give props when it's due, too.

Props are due. I really, really enjoyed this event!

Winnson
03-18-2015, 12:12 PM

If I complain about stuff I don't like as much as I do, I should give props when it's due, too.

Winnson
03-18-2015, 12:13 PM
Sorry I didn't mean to double post that. But whatever. That really was awesome.

Thanks

Evan1000
03-18-2015, 12:19 PM
What a way to ruin my favorite event. Have SA last for a day smack in the middle of the week, when people have work (and school), and give out basically 8 free demons every battle so everyone is getting insane deploy points. I scored 16m in a day, which is as much as what I usually make in a 2 or 4 day Street Assault, ranked outside the T5000, and didn't even get an individual prize with a ****ing modifier.

Can't wait to see the battle prizes

Winnson
03-18-2015, 12:28 PM
Stop your whining kid. It was awesome.

You'll understand someday.

justjon
03-18-2015, 12:31 PM

I'd have to agree, it was a lot of fun...even with all the lag that comes with every SA.

Weasel
03-18-2015, 12:45 PM
What a way to ruin my favorite event. Have SA last for a day smack in the middle of the week, when people have work (and school), and give out basically 8 free demons every battle so everyone is getting insane deploy points. I scored 16m in a day, which is as much as what I usually make in a 2 or 4 day Street Assault, ranked outside the T5000, and didn't even get an individual prize with a ****ing modifier.

Can't wait to see the battle prizes

Shut up, Santa.

polly
03-18-2015, 01:03 PM
I liked this event!

Nice to see something that a very active non gold user can score and earn decent awards.

Winnson
03-18-2015, 01:38 PM
Credit where it's due. That was freaking fun.

If you screw up prizes because of fun, well I got no complaints about that. I was too busy enjoying myself to worry about whether or not I got the right prize.

A step in the right direction guys. Props.

Rickdee
03-18-2015, 01:51 PM
The lag needs to be addressed for this event- You can have one deploy pending for up to a few minutes and totally takes the fun out of the event. If you fix the lag you would have more people using gold at the end.. But with 50 something pending and under a minute to go why would anybody use gold?

Winnson
03-18-2015, 02:14 PM
How much do you squat broman?

Dctrbar
03-18-2015, 02:20 PM
Stop your whining kid. It was awesome.

You'll understand someday.

Completely agree. SA was my least favorite event (right after LTQs) until now. That was awesome! We scored 507 million in a single battle using all the saved demons at once. So much fun, I almost completely forgot having been hosed on last weeks final battle.

Cereal K!ller
03-18-2015, 02:28 PM
I'll agree as well. Bugs aside I liked the changes and new goals too.

Winnson
03-18-2015, 03:24 PM
It was fun, and that's awesome.

Keep it up.

jfgarzon
03-18-2015, 04:13 PM
Great event only thing left to figured out is prize for scoring over 30mil the goal was taken away and I know we completed it but no one received it. How can we get that fixed..........

Gingeasian
03-18-2015, 07:00 PM
This really was a great event, good amount of time and even the little mess up at the beginning with goals added a little extra challenge. Great event GREE. And not sure how you finished outside T5000 Evan, I used maybe 50 gold and finished top 800 with all those demons

deennrap
03-19-2015, 07:03 AM
When will the prizes be awarded?

Evan1000
03-19-2015, 12:31 PM
Ignore my comment, sorry, over-exaggerated a bit, wasn't a bad event, but having it in the middle of the week was a little annoying.

Nighteg
03-19-2015, 02:21 PM
I wouldn't call it great. The best part was that it's shorter. Now i wish they'd shorten the wars to 24h. Or cancel them altogether.