PDA

View Full Version : [Known Issue] Auto Leveling/Sudden Level Jumps

Clementine
03-13-2015, 01:12 PM
Hello MW Community!

The Development Team is aware of the issue in which users are finding that they have jumped up a significant number of levels. They are currently working on a fix. We will keep you updated as more information becomes available.

Thank you.

Bob_55
03-13-2015, 01:23 PM
I hope you fix it soon.. Level up 100 and I would like to know what kind of compasation you will give.. Now that I got lvl 350 (I was 249 yesterday afternoon) I got over 4800 lost and I never got this kind of lost since I play the game since 2011. Can you imagine how much lost I will have at the end of that 7 days WD and all the facking money lost too.. You better have a very good compasation If you can't fix it before the weekend..

Calimerow
03-13-2015, 01:30 PM
Dont hear you complain about the skillpoints whoop whoop

Bob_55
03-13-2015, 01:32 PM
I don't touch it (303 skill points) if you wanted to know

Jokidoki
03-13-2015, 01:41 PM
Level up ?? Locked out ?? Do youre job gree we all pay for this ****

goblue21
03-13-2015, 01:41 PM
fat chance getting anything done before event is over. its the weekend already for Gree!

MaverickINsc
03-13-2015, 01:43 PM
Dont hear you complain about the skillpoints whoop whoop

At least it warned us you were a newbie here......I'll explain this as kindly as I can....i have 2 teammates who reinstalled due to lag and connection issues.....they were then 350 level and locked out.....so they can't use any ill gotten skill points.....nor can they help the team.....and are now giving 400+ point hits to the opponents......so I want compensation for the whole faction that is now penalized

corey0025
03-13-2015, 01:44 PM
And what about ppl that are getting locked out and can't get into the game...it's up to 5 in my faction and it's been increasing all day...they were good this morning and as the day has gone on more and more ppl are getting locked out

TheQueen
03-13-2015, 01:56 PM
And what about ppl that are getting locked out and can't get into the game...it's up to 5 in my faction and it's been increasing all day...they were good this morning and as the day has gone on more and more ppl are getting locked out

I totally agree. This issue of being locked out also needs to be addressed.

Fergus14
03-13-2015, 02:09 PM
The accounts are old hacked accounts

Jokidoki
03-13-2015, 02:11 PM
It time to choose a new game its get worser week by week

Daddio_BSS
03-13-2015, 02:25 PM
I would like gold compensation, energy compensation and valor compensation...I cannot do any mission now. I am sitting on full energy but cannot use due to this. It shows I killed the mission, but then all the sudden I dont and everything resets. This is BS. Now our enemies are getting more points off of me.

Bob_55
03-13-2015, 02:29 PM
Another reminder to Gree Staff, my faction is mad because I give HUGE points to the faction that we draw at war.. Our rank will suffered because of this.. You need to compasated all the members in my faction for your messed.

hikeler
03-13-2015, 02:53 PM
this is happening to a lot of factions.....we ALL need to be compensated!!!

Loiner
03-13-2015, 02:59 PM
Level up ?? Locked out ?? Do youre job gree we all pay for this ****

Same with half our faction. Leader is locked out, no walls, no additional goals. GREAT GOING. CRAPPY 7 day war. It just keeps getting better and better!

Jokidoki
03-13-2015, 03:01 PM
My team need to doend more on it now to compesate my losses

Toby_Bear
03-13-2015, 03:10 PM
Enough is enough. Contact the attorney generals office of California to file a complaint. We pay real money to play this god awful game and it's a complete joke to keep getting told to send in a "ticket" to the most broken customer service department on the planet. And yes relic I'm frustrated, can you tell?

oag.ca.gov/consumers

Bob_55
03-13-2015, 03:18 PM
If you can't fix it.. Stop that 7 day WD.. If you have guts.. That's the thing to do

hikeler
03-13-2015, 03:38 PM
better yet....shut the game down for everyone and fix all the issues with this game!

Maverick0073
03-13-2015, 03:47 PM
better yet....shut the game down for everyone and fix all the issues with this game!

NO DONT FIX IT .... what gree need to do is release more new content , dont care about the current event or trying to fix anything . Yep I am sure we don't have enough events running at the same time.

Speed ump
03-13-2015, 04:19 PM
I can see most of you have never dealt with issues with gree before. No, you will recieve nothing for compensation. Maybe the whole game will get some small until to show they are sorry. At best. Next, no they will not stop the event. Am I the only one here who has played for more than two weeks? Gree has a long history of these kind of problems, and their responses to them.

Lil Red
03-13-2015, 04:26 PM
Locked out, unable to continue events, upgrade buildings, collect cash (do get pop ups telling me how much I am being raided for), unable to fulfill officer duties, etc...
Not an island in suffering the above, just about every faction must by now be impacted. The results of current event will be adulterated by the level increases and locked out players. The event should be suspended now or it will become the greatest debacle in the games history. If compensation is to be given, it would need to apply to every active player, as to one extent or another all are being affected ,so I assume no compensation will be offered!!
Time will tell

Relic
03-13-2015, 04:32 PM
The auto leveling/sudden level jumps issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience while we handled this matter.