PDA

View Full Version : Tips for BP hunting???

Pidgeot
03-13-2015, 04:30 AM
Im not sure what I should look for in a target. It seems like somethings level, rank and stats play a role and other times it dont. The highest BP I've gotten from a target is 63k but I dont know what causes. If Pokemon, I can tell you all about hidden values and how they work and such but its a complete mystery here in Modern War. Any tips someone can share to help for more effective searches?

ju100
03-13-2015, 04:37 AM
Im not sure what I should look for in a target. It seems like somethings level, rank and stats play a role and other times it dont. The highest BP I've gotten from a target is 63k but I dont know what causes. If Pokemon, I can tell you all about hidden values and how they work and such but its a complete mystery here in Modern War. Any tips someone can share to help for more effective searches?

I have the max BPs for my rank by hitting people ranked at least 3 ranks above me.
63k is quite a number, you must be already highly ranked (golden something?)

Now, my sons started playing Pokemon TCG : your turn please!

Pidgeot
03-13-2015, 04:58 AM
I have the max BPs for my rank by hitting people ranked at least 3 ranks above me.
63k is quite a number, you must be already highly ranked (golden something?)

Now, my sons started playing Pokemon TCG : your turn please!

I play the Pokemon TCG as well. As for my rank, finished Death Ops but Im in the final part of Golden Sgt now. With the way the stat inflation happened the last few weeks, Im trying to rush to Dragon Cdr.

robmurphy
03-13-2015, 05:28 AM
Your own rank is as important as your opponents. The higher rank you are, the higher the max BPs are.

I'm Chimera Captain and the max is around 205K

Pidgeot
03-13-2015, 05:51 AM
Your own rank is as important as your opponents. The higher rank you are, the higher the max BPs are.

nice points but I find people much higher than my rank but they give 8k points so i I have no idea how points are determine.

robmurphy
03-13-2015, 06:08 AM
nice points but I find people much higher than my rank but they give 8k points so i I have no idea how points are determine.

Pidgeot, my point was it's your rank, not just the opponents.

What rank are you?

Pidgeot
03-13-2015, 07:38 AM
Pidgeot, my point was it's your rank, not just the opponents.

What rank are you?

I'm in the last stages of Golden Sgt

Mahan
03-13-2015, 07:38 AM

Get a strong target as well, i get higher bp from some stronger lower ranked targets.
Someone with 50b attack raiding a 70b target Will get better bp then someone 10b attack raiding a 15b defense

Pidgeot
03-13-2015, 08:19 AM
Get a strong target as well, i get higher bp from some stronger lower ranked targets.
Someone with 50b attack raiding a 70b target Will get better bp then someone 10b attack raiding a 15b defense

I wish I knew, found someone with 30b attack and around 12b defense and got around 10k bp.

NexusImperium
03-13-2015, 08:24 AM
Yeah I've also noticed that it improves with rank.

But the main factor seems to be your opponent's defense. The higher it is, the better your BP reward. I think rank seems to bring a small differential in the total BP equation - maybe 5-10%.

Web323
03-13-2015, 08:34 AM
You need their rank to be at least 2 levels higher and their defense to be close to your attack. I am Golden Beret and hit Apollo Ops with a BP of 138K

MAD NUGGETT
03-13-2015, 10:10 AM
Yeah I've also noticed that it improves with rank.

But the main factor seems to be your opponent's defense. The higher it is, the better your BP reward. I think rank seems to bring a small differential in the total BP equation - maybe 5-10%.

It's a combination of both. No rank and high defense doesn't work either.. In fact, I would say rank is more important than defense is on your rival but the key is both..

Kefa
03-13-2015, 12:49 PM
You need their rank to be at least 2 levels higher and their defense to be close to your attack. I am Golden Beret and hit Apollo Ops with a BP of 138K

This. Rank higher than yours, target def (as appears in results, not as appears in profile) as close to your atk as possible.

good gawd noooo
03-13-2015, 01:38 PM
also keep in mind my personal suggestion try to target(since you are only looking for bp) I am leveling my mini with hitting armory and supply depot and command centers.. reason if lvl 7 or under each hit is 1 xp and final hit is only 2 xp.. great way to climb without jumping actual levels.. useinf this my mini climbed 4 pvp ranks to 1 lvl not bad and I know it wont stay that easy but doing it this way I can get very high without being lvl 300..

this is assuming of course that MW has along life ahead which I am not confident in

Benasi
03-14-2015, 11:26 PM
I find when looking for BP, the closer the opponents defence is to your attack is the key. As for ranks, I always look for 2 to 3 ranks higher and target them.
Avoid hitting boost buildings too, as it will gI've you lesser, if not halved BP's once a boost has been hit.

East Coast Bias
03-15-2015, 01:50 AM
Interesting, while its both, I find that def is more important than rank. My max is 170k at Apollo Captain.

groovy shags
03-15-2015, 04:30 AM
Does having a bigger soldier equipment inventory help in these calculations?

Benasi
03-15-2015, 04:36 PM
Does having a bigger soldier equipment inventory help in these calculations?

Good question, this is something I would like to know too, as I do not see the soldier equip on my splash screen.

And I do recall GREE stating that soldier equip will be used elsewhere, such as PvP, instead of used during WD.

I've not been reading the forums in recent months and still catching up on all the information.

MAD NUGGETT
03-15-2015, 05:17 PM
Interesting, while its both, I find that def is more important than rank. My max is 170k at Apollo Captain.

Your max is 190,099 I believe.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-16-2015, 05:09 AM
in my game... bp fluctuates a lot... i can get as low as 200-300 and as high as 15,000.

but atk or raiding same or higher ranks or those close defence does not seen to produce higher bp.

i can atk the same rival ten times get the same bp... go raid and hit abt 15to21 times (with or without atk) and its the same bp and then it drops... by random amounts could be 10,000 to 8,000. 15,000 to 7,000, 4,000 to 2,000 etc.

if i leave and raid again that day its still low bp if i raid next day its back at its higher level.

the average i get from anyone abv or below rank is 2/4k higher 7k plus is vary rare.

i hv bp partners too where i constantly find things changing everyday.

i do not hit boost as i know boosts make it drop.

i hv no idea why it changes so much. but this is what happens everyday.

anyone looking for bp partners?

NexusImperium
03-16-2015, 11:41 AM
I'm at level 125, 1.14B def and halfway through Spec. Ops rank; if anyone wants to be a BP partner then I'm certainly open to that. You should be able to get around 21K BP off me per hit, PM if interested.

Pidgeot
03-16-2015, 12:15 PM
Thats the problem with BP. No one really knows how it works. Right now, I have a BP buddy giving 65k BP per attack/raid. Would be nice to know the actual values needed for maximum BP for your rank.

AdamInToronto
03-18-2015, 04:23 PM
People are saying "defence as close as possible to attack".
First of all, this varies for an opponent you raid as opposed to attack. You need more strength to defeat someone by attacking them than by raiding them. So, only raid for BP, don't attack.
2nd, I get the most BP from a target that I'm on the border of defeating, which I think is generally a higher defence than my attack. I get the most points from someone I lose 4/5 raids to - when that 5th raid finally wins, it's big points. Obviously, though, 1/5 wins is a pretty bad ratio of "stamina used" to "BP gained", though the ratio of "XP gained" to "BP gained" will be highest (for an equivalent building). If you're in a hurry to gain BP, raid someone you lose to maybe 1 out of every 9 or more attempts. But if you want to gain BP while keeping XP low, even if it takes longer, look for a loss:attempt ratio 1:6 or even higher.
A lost raid attempt equals zero XP, -1 stamina and a small amount of BP reduction - look for a happy balance of lost BP to BP increase.