PDA

View Full Version : What is the benefit of a Double Streak on CC

Z-Infierno
03-13-2015, 04:20 AM
I just noticed while hitting the wall I got a double streak awesome!!! I said, however it took 2 hits from my energy so wonder what is its benefit?? I though that double streak was like get 2 for 1 hit no 2 for 2 hits.

Please clarify who is been the stupid they or I :confused:

HellRaizer
03-13-2015, 04:29 AM
A double and triple strike only take 25% of your energy (1 hit).

I had a number of them and its never taken anymore energy. Seen other bugs around it, but not that..

Did you lag tap a second hit?

ju100
03-13-2015, 04:38 AM
Same as OP

Gileas
03-13-2015, 05:47 AM
Hell I still get the "Double Hit! You lost!" Graphic that so completely, so perfectly captures the essence of this whole thing that I hope they never fix it. Man, if they fix that and the gauss cannon glitch and the new valor swap glitch and the free gold glitch I will be so upset. I hope they roll out a new and exciting glitch soon.
Apropos of nothing, I felt there was an especially cool moment today when we had 23 events running all at once between single, faction and overlap. The event timers being out of whack was an appreciated nod to the old school, just for us who know. Well, and the whole failure of one of the events, but don't worry if you finished it you won't get reimbursed, and if you didn't then you will! See what just happened there? Really, the whole thing - so great!
I'm thinking they can easily fit another 10-12 events into each week, just takes a little gold is all, and a tiny bit of my time. Heck they even are generous enough to*give* us "free" gold when we forget to buy it! That's service, you don't get that kind of quality manipulation falling off the back of a turnip truck!
After all (justification mode activated, set for peer approval craving and alienation weakness / addictive personality matrix to FULL POWER) it's not like I'm not a well respected member of the GREE community. And my *friends* in my faction - they need me! So between not letting my friends down and my valued status as a beta tester, well .. *My* tickets even get replies thanking me for my assistance! I love this *snuggly smooches* it's so nice being treated like a valued part of the customer / game pimp abusive relationship. GREE is my daddy and he loves me. Excuse me I need to go earn now. GREE doesn't want to have to cut me.
Gil

Z-Infierno
03-13-2015, 06:51 AM
A double and triple strike only take 25% of your energy (1 hit).

I had a number of them and its never taken anymore energy. Seen other bugs around it, but not that..

Did you lag tap a second hit?

It has happened to me twice when Im making the second hit on the wall itīs takes 50% of my energy. Normal double strike in PVP is fine it takes 25% of my energy

tricksy
03-13-2015, 07:48 AM
It has happened to me twice when Im making the second hit on the wall itīs takes 50% of my energy. Normal double strike in PVP is fine it takes 25% of my energy

Confirmed issue. 2nd hit of this WD my LLP got a wall double strike. Took me from 75% health to 25% health. Awarded me double points (80), and indicated it did double damage to the wall (approx 7900). Leader board reflected correct points award, no way to tell if correct damage done to wall since other people hitting simultaneously.

HellRaizer
03-13-2015, 10:50 AM
Well that sucks big time..

good gawd noooo
03-13-2015, 01:42 PM
for me when a double strike shows it then auto attacks and show results of double strike.. maybe people are getting confused you get charged for the normal hit that triggers the double strike PLUS get charged one hit for the double strike results thus 3 attacks for 50% of your energy.. could be just a matter of perception on that case

Stellaman
03-13-2015, 01:45 PM
There is no confusion, every double strike i have had has taken 2 health hits from my bar, no matter if it was on wall or a player. It is robbery..

JimmyThePick
03-13-2015, 03:55 PM
Well that sucks big time..

Funny. An accurate description of the state of this game.

Mr llama
03-13-2015, 03:57 PM
Double strike on the wall took 50% of my health. The rest of the double hits I got turned to losses even with my 6 billion stat difference. Whats with the losses on a double kill even if for some reason it gave the hit power to the enemy(which makes no sense but think that's what is happening) their attack would still not have beaten my de