PDA

View Full Version : Cannot connect to Server

Brownfox11
03-12-2015, 10:16 PM
New problem started about 8 hours ago. Game worked fine, changed accounts and boom...

Tried reset, deleted game and reinstall several times, even did network reset, all to no avail. Same happened on my iPhone. Go in normal is fine, but the moment I tried to link to another account I cannot go back in.

I'm stuck and now cannot get into MW on iPad or iPhone so cannot open support case even! Anyone else with same issue in last few hours?

EZfodder
03-13-2015, 12:15 AM
More like the last few weeks

BiPiotr
03-13-2015, 12:32 AM
Same thing here.
Locked out for couple of hours ....
Filed ticket, but not having high hopes for quick reaction ...
Its GREE man ...

GODI
03-13-2015, 04:21 AM
I'm seeing the exact same thing, speed tests on my iPad and iPhone are above 25 MBS yet MW app still fails to connect, All other apps work fine and connect to Internet without any issues? Gree please help

DUSlider1
03-13-2015, 05:30 AM
Can't get in on my iPhone 5s right now, it's got all updates. I didn't even change accounts. Opened game first thing this morning, worked ok. Did some regular missions and game froze in the middle. Quit game, restart and nothing. Rebooted phone and nothing. I get different internet or server errors.

duesy
03-13-2015, 05:33 AM
New problem started about 8 hours ago. Game worked fine, changed accounts and boom...

Tried reset, deleted game and reinstall several times, even did network reset, all to no avail. Same happened on my iPhone. Go in normal is fine, but the moment I tried to link to another account I cannot go back in.

I'm stuck and now cannot get into MW on iPad or iPhone so cannot open support case even! Anyone else with same issue in last few hours?
Same thing happened to me.. Except I couldn't get in on my iPad... Changed to another device, swapped the account and was locked out...
It's account specific not device specific
If I could swap back to theoriginal account I would!
If anyone knows how to swap accounts without opening the game...

PointNShoot
03-13-2015, 05:43 AM
happened to 1 of my IOS acct and later to another android acct. maybe this is a blessing to quit the addiction.

daleipad
03-13-2015, 05:54 AM
same thing happened to me on ipad mini starting 3/12 around 6pm

Indiana
03-13-2015, 05:55 AM
I'm seeing the exact thing as well on my wife's 2 accounts. The issue came up when linking the accounts to the Game Center and restarted the app. Getting an error connecting. I have a ticket already logged but haven't had any responses back yet.

Bob_55
03-13-2015, 06:02 AM
And when you will logon checked your level.. I was level 249 when the samething happened to me and when I logon Surprise now I'm level 350 for no reason.. Gree servers are made in China I think.

DUSlider1
03-13-2015, 06:09 AM
Yea, pretty sure it's account related. I have three, I logged into iPad ok which was not on the same account locked out of my iPhone. Stupidly switch to same account on iPad and now that won't get on...

duesy
03-13-2015, 06:17 AM
Yea, pretty sure it's account related. I have three, I logged into iPad ok which was not on the same account locked out of my iPhone. Stupidly switch to same account on iPad and now that won't get on.... Yep same here
I can't figure out a way to get in on another account... Or even reset the game back to a new one... :/

kguittar
03-13-2015, 07:17 AM
I'm getting those errors, but I only have one account and don't switch between other devices. Just using my iPhone 5, all updates and latest version of MW has been downloaded. 18 hours and no response yet.

Twist of Cain
03-13-2015, 07:17 AM
I phone 6 cannot connect to server. Deleted and re-installed app three times. What a joke of a company.

umuckurlife
03-13-2015, 07:23 AM
I'm apparently locked out as well. I had taken the wall down with my 3rd account and attempted a hit on the DL with my main and lost. Then I just tried to switch accounts so that I could PA with my 2nd account, but now i'm locked out. Is this the kick in the pants I needed to actually quit the game. One can only hope...my life will be better for it. -addicted...

Flack123
03-13-2015, 09:25 AM
I HAVE SAME PROBLEM ... uninstalled the game 60 times, reset my iphone 6 two times, changed internet connections, DID EVERY POSSIBLE THING. According TO my faction members who can view my stats, my lvl went from 68 - 143... My cash went from 3 mil -> 333mil. WTF?

This is also the case with a few other members in my faction. All of them experience a lvl growth.

Relic
03-13-2015, 10:39 AM
Hi everyone,

I apologize for the frustration.

Please do open a ticket with Support on this so they can investigate. You can do so here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you for letting us know!

corey0025
03-13-2015, 11:05 AM
I have multiple ppl in my faction locked out now...they show as a level 350 as well in our faction list..this is just awesome

littlefoot
03-13-2015, 11:24 AM
I have 3 accounts myself that I can not access. I tried my old device (4s) and my current iphone 6. This is really frustrating especially since I was locked out mid war and we lost by minimal points to mess up our streak. Will Gree ever get it right? When will we get an answer if we sent a ticket in?

Sheldor Sir
03-13-2015, 11:28 AM
log a ticket joke seeing we cant load the game!!! so glad that I decided to say u to 6day WD, annoying though the fact that i help kill last days bosses, now all account losing cash cause I can't take home to make use of cash boost,

Lulu123
03-13-2015, 11:38 AM
I'm having the same problem. A teammate said my level is now 350 from 271 when I got locked out. I was wondering why I was getting so many losses. Before I got locked out, I had zero. No response from Gree from my tickets.

Muscles7
03-13-2015, 11:42 AM
Are you people at gree kidding the community?

You guys are all completely useless. People are sending tickets about not being able to connect, they are being ignored.

They are trying to trouble shoot the problem on their own by deleting and reinstalling and instantly leveling to 350.

Are you on spring break? Was that the reason for the 7 day war?

Start acting like a grown up and acknowledge these issues. Or else people are going to start to follow Apples suggestion and contact the California Attorney General's office.

Brownfox11
03-13-2015, 11:52 AM
Well, seems like a lot of us are affected. Facts: 1) Account specific, not device. 2) Server related not client 3) my offending account level went to 350 (faction checked), and my money increased to several billion from about 100m...

Maverick0073
03-13-2015, 12:05 PM
Well, seems like a lot of us are affected. Facts: 1) Account specific, not device. 2) Server related not client 3) my offending account level went to 350 (faction checked), and my money increased to several billion from about 100m...

Haha I knew it , gree planned this all along , it's so we all complain about this and forget about the rewards for last fl , it's always the same . The screw up and then make another so you forget the last one.

backstabber
03-13-2015, 12:06 PM
I was having the same issue since early this morning. Had noticed in the past week that the game was getting longer to load when switching between accounts, and one account specifically would load and crash on loading ( base empty, all bars at 0, couldnt do anything. Killing app would solve issue after 1-2 tries.

Now this morning my main account starting having this issue when switching, but not a full crash...only base wouldnt load and maps where empty but could still click on stuff and do my ltq.

A little later cannot access server error poped up. Iphone 6. I could strnagely still load game on 4S.

After soft resets, hard resets, uninstalls, nothing worked.

I tried the memory clear function from
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/system-status-lite-battery/id407752428?mt=8
Was now showing 335mb of free RAM. Tried again and gained access instantly.

Might be a memory leak. Try this and see of you can get in also.

Brownfox11
03-13-2015, 12:10 PM
Haha I knew it , gree planned this all along , it's so we all complain about this and forget about the rewards for last fl , it's always the same . The screw up and then make another so you forget the last one.

Can't forget about this one! Not being able to even enter the game on several devices/accounts when you spent $$$ on Gold is no trivial matter to me!

kguittar
03-13-2015, 12:52 PM
I tried the memory clear function from
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/system-status-lite-battery/id407752428?mt=8
Was now showing 335mb of free RAM. Tried again and gained access instantly.

Might be a memory leak. Try this and see of you can get in also.

Can you do this with the free version? How do i find this "memory clear function"

Agent Orange
03-13-2015, 01:18 PM
Was curious so thought I would see what's going on.

iPad 1 running MW 5.0.1 very very slow loading, then multiple restarts to finally log in
iPad 2 running MW 5.0.5, now fully locked out
iPod 4th gen X3, MW 5.0.1 very slow loading, multiple restarts required. Linking causes total failure
iPhone 5 MW 5.05, IOS 8 current fully locked out
iPhone 6 MW 5.0.5, IOS 8(dev) fully locked out
Hipstreet Android tablet ($49 Walmart special) slow log in's but otherwise working fine.

This is priceless…..

Agent Orange
03-13-2015, 02:03 PM
Woohoo! On one of the only devices I can get into the game with the iPad I decided to access another account from it and now it's fully locked out or reverts back to the account I am transferring out of. Bye bye DL, bye bye WD.

marcrochon
03-13-2015, 02:31 PM
Same here locked out..wahoo great job gree...switched accounts and bam cannot connect to server...

hikeler
03-13-2015, 02:47 PM
same here....was switching accounts during a war and now completely locked out on all 3 accounts....what a joke!!

No One Special
03-13-2015, 02:54 PM
unexpected response from server via data use for phone....
You need to be able to connect to the internet via wifi.

My team is also has players getting locked out and getting the same responses. 7 of us so far.

Sheldor Sir
03-13-2015, 03:06 PM
well no suprise 5 hours later still response at all. I feel sorry for all the suckers trying to play will check back on Tuesday as now 1600 pst so don't expect a response.

Brownfox11
03-13-2015, 03:16 PM
Woohoo! On one of the only devices I can get into the game with the iPad I decided to access another account from it and now it's fully locked out or reverts back to the account I am transferring out of. Bye bye DL, bye bye WD.

Can someone in the faction check ure stats? I bet you show L350 and more than $50B cash...

Agent Orange
03-13-2015, 03:53 PM
Can someone in the faction check ure stats? I bet you show L350 and more than $50B cash...

Oddly no which is a good thing since I'd be eaten alive at L350. But logging in on the iPhones is a write off. Good luck you guys.

Kefa
03-13-2015, 04:31 PM
Me, too, now. Can't open the game for the past hour, on my iPhone 6, iPad 2, and iPad mini, all the same message, "Cannot Reach Server"

Relic and Gree, your server is having login issues. It's not device specific, it's not even platform specific. It's at your end. Check my internet? Hmm, I'm posting HERE, using the same internet connection?

Force closed the app, still no luck.

Powered down the devices, reboot, still no luck.

Won't open.

ShortyBang
03-13-2015, 04:34 PM
Andriod is down as well

Agent Orange
03-13-2015, 04:43 PM
Given the broad scope of this latest disaster WD should be cancelled.

truthteller
03-13-2015, 04:46 PM
Me, too, now. Can't open the game for the past hour, on my iPhone 6, iPad 2, and iPad mini, all the same message, "Cannot Reach Server"

Relic and Gree, your server is having login issues. It's not device specific, it's not even platform specific. It's at your end. Check my internet? Hmm, I'm posting HERE, using the same internet connection?

Won't open.

out of my 3 games all using the same wifi (ipod, ipad and iphone 4s) the ipad keeps stating "need internet to connect" only for MW, all other apps I can use (including KA)

King Fox
03-13-2015, 04:47 PM

Fat chance of that happening- Gree would be losing too much revenue! They really don't care about the players anymore.

Kefa
03-13-2015, 04:55 PM

Totally agree. And, since I'm the leader acct, now 60 accts can't get the extra goals unlocked since I won't be able to do my minimum kills to unlock the "Awaiting Orders" goals...

NO_BS
03-13-2015, 05:08 PM
I managed to get in the game . Maybe the issue is with a sever specific to a region is down. I'm login from the Far East Asia.

Kefa
03-13-2015, 05:14 PM
Same here locked out..wahoo great job gree...switched accounts and bam cannot connect to server...

My wife is able to open her MW games no problem. Same house, same wifi. I have multiple MW games tied to one game center, can't open any of them on any device on any internet connection. Different iOS versions on the different devices, different MW build versions on the different devices, and one thing in common - my game center is locked out of MW.

Odin No Gold
03-13-2015, 05:54 PM
Just started happened to me, I stupidly tried to run the account on another device and now both devices are locked out.

Glad to see I am not alone.

Grego29
03-13-2015, 06:33 PM
Ditto here. My nbr 2 account would not load so I tried to access it with my main account and now both accounts are locked out. Cannot connect. Need access to the internet. This all happened 3 hours after relic posted that the issue was resolved and closed the thread.

Twist of Cain
03-13-2015, 06:37 PM
Ditto here. My nbr 2 account would not load so I tried to access it with my main account and now both accounts are locked out. Cannot connect. Need access to the internet. This all happened 3 hours after relic posted that the issue was resolved and closed the thread.

Hey Relic,

Could you please close/lock a few more threads pertaining to issues THAT HAVE NOT BEEN RESOLVED?

Thanks in advance

jrb22250
03-13-2015, 06:38 PM
I am sure GREEs way of fixing will be add more days to wd to generate more revenue of gold.

truthteller
03-13-2015, 06:49 PM
It is almost 7pm PST, San Francisco offices are closed and probably ALL gree employees gone for the weekend

Thus all of us that are locked out of the game will get to enjoy real life for a weekend ( and longer due to greedy' resolving time )

cobra101
03-13-2015, 06:49 PM
Both of my accounts are locked out so I am going to enjoy a relaxed weekend :-)

Thommyknocker
03-13-2015, 07:03 PM
My account is locked out also. iOS and android.
Many on my team as well

Grumpy

corey0025
03-13-2015, 07:26 PM
I now have 7 ppl locked out in my faction...

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-13-2015, 07:30 PM
This is very odd. I wonder what is causing these anomalies with great regularity?

Radiojones
03-13-2015, 07:36 PM
Looks like I will spend some time in Gree purgatory as well.

Kefa
03-13-2015, 07:49 PM
This is very odd. I wonder what is causing these anomalies with great regularity?

Aha!

"You must ask the right questions."

backstabber
03-13-2015, 08:00 PM
Can you do this with the free version? How do i find this "memory clear function"

Pretty sure i have free version. There is a refresh icon top left of the memory tab.

Thommyknocker
03-13-2015, 08:26 PM
I'm still getting notifications! Lmao

-Commando-
03-13-2015, 08:53 PM

Same problem here. I was doing a map goal mission and got a new server error message I had never seen and it locked up. When I restarted I got the "must be connected to the Internet" error and he ent been able to get back on since.

ToyMaker
03-13-2015, 08:55 PM
Hi All,

We're actively trying to address the issues for the players who cannot login. If you submitted a ticket that included your Invite Code, it has been passed on to our engineers so they can reproduce the problem. If you haven't submitted a ticket and wish to, please make sure you include your invite code(s).

I'll try to provide an update once one is available.

Update: We're able to reproduce the issue. Still trying to diagnose.

Thank you,
~ToyMaker~

The Real Doc
03-13-2015, 09:01 PM
Having the same issues for the last 3 hours. Yet in the Forum they posted that the issues are fixed???

Won't open.

The Real Doc
03-13-2015, 09:04 PM
This is ridiculous and very frustrating! Can't help my faction. Just bought a vault and can't use it. But get notified every time someone comes and takes my money. Guess it time to officially retire!

Vile Lynn
03-13-2015, 09:04 PM
Those error messages are all erroneous, IMO.
---------

Is there any way to unlink(?) your locked-out accts from Game Center?
Can you contact GC?

(I'm not sure how GC works or what it's for. I just know to stay away thanks to forum warnings.
I don't dare link or associate any of my 11 GREE accts. CC, KA, & MW all have major problems with it.)

DRG 310
03-13-2015, 09:10 PM
Same here...cannot connect...Gree better compensate for this crap

tricksy
03-13-2015, 09:34 PM
Hi All,

We're actively trying to address the issues for the players who cannot login. If you submitted a ticket that included your Invite Code, it has been passed on to our engineers so they can reproduce the problem. If you haven't submitted a ticket and wish to, please make sure you include your invite code(s).

Thank you,
~ToyMaker~

ToyMaker, thanks for the info and update. When you say invite code, do you mean the code used to add allies? The one that shows on in-game profile as "ID#: xxx-xxx-xxx"?

Brownfox11
03-13-2015, 09:40 PM
Hi All,

Thank you,
~ToyMaker~

A few tips: 1) Problem started first appearing Thursday, between 11-2pm PST. I'd suggest you look at what changes were made to the server at that time by a Gree developer/admin since it is a server specific issue and something triggered it.
2) I couldn't include my invite code cause I don't know it by hart and since you cannot access the game, I cannot find it. I did include in the trouble ticket my account name and faction name - maybe you can look it up that way.
3) Definately linked to the auto level up issue - some people can get in afterwards and some can't however

Eram Shahzad
03-13-2015, 10:09 PM
Hi
I am having same problem. Can anyone come up with the issiue and any info when it gonna be fixed?

Lulu123
03-13-2015, 11:44 PM
I temporarily fixed it by wiping my device. Redownloading MW and creating a new account and linking it to my Game Center. It was a temporary fix as after a few hours I got the unable to log in to server message. I also didn't try to access my account that jumped to level 350. I'm lucky I have 2 accounts on one team so was able to at least out up a few points while I could get in. The last time I tried this (3rd new account I made) it no longer worked.

jrb22250
03-14-2015, 12:37 AM
Mine is working now

VSH
03-14-2015, 01:49 AM
This latest GREEtastophe was to be expected I guess.....

I was locked out, missed Day 2 on the daily challenges like some of you folks as well. Not happy, but what can you do ?!?

Ha, ha. Woke up this morning, had gained 39 skill pts and several hundred million £££. Ah, a present from GREE for their incompetence.... Spent the cash and used the skill pts. Log back in to find skill pts gone ?!

You really couldn't make this stuff up if you tried. Annoyed, tired, frustrated, blah, blah, blah.....

As I said, what can you do ? Play, or walk away.....

groovy shags
03-14-2015, 03:12 AM
This is ridiculous and very frustrating! Can't help my faction. Just bought a vault and can't use it. But get notified every time someone comes and takes my money. Guess it time to officially retire!

Did GREE take your real life money for in game gold? If so, modern war is working properly.

*please try to log on again Monday or Tuesday afternoon. Sorry for the inconvenience, but GREE is currently out of the office.

*GREE will work hard to resolve this issue, after the WDE event is over.

*GREE appreciates your business...obviously!

PointNShoot
03-14-2015, 04:48 AM
got my android acct back, but now im 46 levels up at the same stats, im gonna get plundered in battle TT

PointNShoot
03-14-2015, 04:49 AM
and my map missions wont load on all accts

Agent Orange
03-14-2015, 06:01 AM
Hmm so what's up guys? Did gree find the problem causing this mess?

Ok here is my current speculation on what is going bad. At first I thought it was Game Centre or someone putting back some bad code from 4.5.x but after some testing I am beginning to suspect the database scan on login that was installed to catch the cheaters snagging those units that they were not supposed to have. Why do I suspect this?

It has to do with annomolies showing up when doing missions, and then missions not showing up after completing a level. Btw for a brief time I was able to unblock the missions not showing up by doing others in the list such as clearing a level. However this is also now broken.

In any event it feels like this could be one issue. Also linking is broken. If I log out of my primary account and then to a secondary then try to go back everything is locked out. Consistantly. Now this could be connected to the above in that the database is getting for lack of a better term confused er well corrupted and this is invoking the cheater finder to toss a lockout.

In any event the game as it is appears to be pretty much unplayable at this point though I am somewhat curious as to how SUPu is able to continue on or are they all on android? Is this because they have some inside information allowing them to get overcome these fresh problems or are they just really lucky... Hmmmm

The other problem is that the database cannot handle all of the different events/missions taking place simultaneously something the players have repeatedly complained about but dutifully ignored. Perhaps this is just pointing out that the base game engine has had enough...

Granted at this point for some/many due to the unreliability of linking or just even logging in it seems that participating or being able to participate in WD is a crap shoot and therefore not worth declaring only to find out that you are screwed.

One last thought on linking, one of the reasons for creating this was to provide a work around for players that had accounts on old IOS and Android devices that will eventually be orphaned as the operating systems evolve. On IOS that is likely anyone not supporting IOS 8 or newer....

Brownfox11
03-14-2015, 10:18 AM
My account is also working now. Gree left behind the cash but the level and skill points have been restored to what they were before...

Rolinz
03-14-2015, 11:35 AM

Will never happen. Too many people spent gold already and they would have to give gold back.

You know how GREE loves doing that?

My main problem is the constant lag or game stops responding in the middle of a war and I would have to restart the game all over again.

Averaging about 5 to 8 times doing that during each war.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-14-2015, 02:49 PM
you called?

just like gree i got to the party late.

but unlike gree i cannot fknconnect.

Agent Orange
03-14-2015, 04:07 PM
iPhone 5 still locked out after multiple reinstalls and full shut downs. Oh well....

Vile Lynn
03-14-2015, 04:24 PM
iPhone 5 still locked out after multiple reinstalls and full shut downs. Oh well....

Has GREE even replied to this?

I know they said that level jumping bug was fixed, but what about the players that cannot even log in to the app?

My wifi-dependent 1st Gen iPad & 4S iPhone accts are ok.
*knocks on wood*

Agent Orange
03-14-2015, 04:58 PM
Nope, keep saying it's fixed but it keeps breaking. My best guess is that it's either linking that is doing it and/or corrupt player data as the primary account ion that device has a ghost mission called Wilderness Battle. Gree actually fixed my main AO account so just waiting for this one as well and see if that helps. I have a 1st gen iPad still on 5.0.1 that loads slowly very slowly but still gets in. It does crash fairly regularly.

Overall 5.0.1 is still ok but don't dare try linking on them since a reinstall will put 5.0.5 on it and bring a fresh level of hell.

chey
03-17-2015, 07:37 AM
I have not been able to load MW on my iPhone 5 since March 9. After several responses from GREE, the answer appears to be, unless we can load the game, they cannot help. The responses have varied from "its fixed" to "give the name of the new character when load". What about "I CANNOT LOAD", is not coming across, I wonder? Anyone else have a better outcome? We tried to link, the main device was disabled, error on start up, cannot connect to server. I was pretty clear. I'm sorry to all the other long time playing folks out there who are stuck without a way to load on their main device anymore.

Kefa
03-17-2015, 09:57 AM
Nope, keep saying it's fixed but it keeps breaking. My best guess is that it's either linking that is doing it and/or corrupt player data as the primary account ion that device has a ghost mission called Wilderness Battle. Gree actually fixed my main AO account so just waiting for this one as well and see if that helps. I have a 1st gen iPad still on 5.0.1 that loads slowly very slowly but still gets in. It does crash fairly regularly.

Overall 5.0.1 is still ok but don't dare try linking on them since a reinstall will put 5.0.5 on it and bring a fresh level of hell.

At some time on Saturday I was suddenly able to get back into the game. I've had several times since that it would hang on loading or not load at all, but a force close has usually gotten me in the next try. On one occasion, on the iPhone 6, I had to shut the phone down to get it to open. My issue was definitely tied to my game center acct somehow, and somehow they got me able to log in.

The iPhone 6 has the latest release from the app store, but the iPads still have 5.0.1 running. Made no difference in this issue, they all behaved the same. Once that particular game center acct had been used on a device, that device was locked out of the game until Saturday, and after that they were all able to get back in again.

I think there's multiple issues going on. Seems like maybe the database is groaning.

Agent Orange
03-17-2015, 12:00 PM
For me the problem crops up after I use linking to access LLPs from the iPad and iPhone. Now my iPad is locked out but it seems to be ok once I uninstall and reinstall the app. Granted that is insane that I have to keep doing this every time I run through my linked accounts in order to log back into my primary account!

The iPhone is pretty much screwed, I finally got back in this morning and since I want to test a couple of theories in WD I don't dare log out of it because even just logging in and out of the same account kills it. A fresh install only works a small percentage of the time so even that is not a good fix at this point. Full shut downs don't help either and going into the Game Centre, selecting Modern War from my list of games and then selecting play from the hidden menu no longer works.

I noticed before things really went to crap the other day that logging out while doing linking and then going to a web page or just waiting a minute or two reduced the chances of being locked out. But two days ago it seemed that a server push 'fixed' that work around!

The devices that are not on 5.0.5 are actually logging in albeit slowly but at least they are working. They are connected to the same Game Centre account however I do not use them for linking. Those are 1st gen iPad, iPhone 4, and 4th gen iPods. The iPhone 6 is as intermittent as the iPhone 5 which basically means it is for the most part NFG.

Back when this happened with MW 4.5.x we suspected that it was too because of too many events running at the same time since it was happening more on slower devices with minimal free space. But now the faster devices with the most free space are the ones that are crapped out! Go figure.

Btw this is not a rant or whinge mainly just posting this to help out those who are screwed as well and perhaps also provide a clue to dev as to where they might want to look. Though granted at this point I have no idea where to start.

Er well the iPhone 5's primary account has that Wildness Battle mission that does not exist and was a bug when MW first came out in 2011 my AO primary account was fixed but even that device has slow log in's and lock outs but not anywhere near as much as the iPhone 5.