PDA

View Full Version : Sa event - again?!!

cajunman
03-12-2015, 09:11 PM
So we get an update and we now get another sa event!! The disaster of the last sa prizes hasn't been fixed yet and you are now putting a one day sa event just before war????

Has April fools day come early, as it seems the joke is always on your customers gree.

Wow!! You guys are ...... Fill in the blank

Weasel
03-12-2015, 09:14 PM
Actually, go check your stats, bonus list, and bonus items. Prizes are out along with this update.

So is the limit on the number of reissued LTBs any one person can buy and place in their hood.

spiderman
03-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Sweet GREE, now we just need +4 building upgrade to upgrading these building all at once. Hope it's coming soon, well it doesn't hurt to wish. Happy gaming mate.

cajunman
03-12-2015, 09:48 PM
Actually, go check your stats, bonus list, and bonus items. Prizes are out along with this update.

So is the limit on the number of reissued LTBs any one person can buy and place in their hood.

That was what I checked first and I still have the wrong sa prize. So did they take the wrong prize away from you and give you the right one? I was out the syndicate when the data push happened.

Weasel
03-12-2015, 10:05 PM
That was what I checked first and I still have the wrong sa prize. So did they take the wrong prize away from you and give you the right one? I was out the syndicate when the data push happened.

No, I kept both prizes. My syndicate's final rank did change after the first prize was mistakenly awarded though, I suspect that will explain some people seeing a lack of significant change.

Just for fun, what does your inventory list as the quantity for the first prize you got? If you haven't seen any changes to stats, based on having no information I might guess your syndicate rank didn't change. Which could possibly mean you got a second, non-stacking, duplicated prize and your inventory would say "x2".

cajunman
03-12-2015, 10:13 PM
No, I kept both prizes. My syndicate's final rank did change after the first prize was mistakenly awarded though, I suspect that will explain some people seeing a lack of significant change.

Just for fun, what does your inventory list as the quantity for the first prize you got? If you haven't seen any changes to stats, based on having no information I might guess your syndicate rank didn't change. Which could possibly mean you got a second, non-stacking, duplicated prize and your inventory would say "x2".

our team jumped to the next tier and I know I don't have the prize for the place we finished.

others in the syndicate who didn't step out like I did don't have a second prize yet either.

how will gree give the prizes for people not in the syndicate even though we were there for SA?

no answer out of gree like usual. it was asked before and not answered.
maybe relic will read and answer that question???

Weasel
03-12-2015, 10:16 PM
our team jumped to the next tier and I know I don't have the prize for the place we finished.

others in the syndicate who didn't step out like I did don't have a second prize yet either.

how will gree give the prizes for people not in the syndicate even though we were there for SA?

no answer out of gree like usual. it was asked before and not answered.
maybe relic will read and answer that question???

The only other advice I can suggest is not what you want to hear, but just wait. It's possible that the "correct" prizes are being rolled out in batches and not everyone is getting them at precisely the same time.

cajunman
03-12-2015, 10:25 PM
The only other advice I can suggest is not what you want to hear, but just wait. It's possible that the "correct" prizes are being rolled out in batches and not everyone is getting them at precisely the same time.

Just would be nice if we were told
Something by gree. That's all we ever ask for and never get. Lol

sister morphine
03-12-2015, 11:57 PM
I'd agree with that. Not all games are on the same server. After the DST downtime I could play one account for about ten minutes before the other could even launch. It's the only logical explanation.

bdub
03-13-2015, 12:37 AM
Unfortunately, GREE has outdone themselves again in epic proportions....they pushed the prizes to whoever is in the syns at the time of the push, not to the player roster at the time of the SA event. How do I know this? A mini in our syn that was not in the syn for SA just got TAWs 1st place prize.

Fail....total fail

Total

Evan1000
03-13-2015, 05:55 AM
I wasn't in a syn at the time, so, I would like my prize GREE.

Also, what about indi? Did we get that too?

And I actually don't mind another SA, as of now it's my favorite event, so looking forward to this 1 day SA.

Perin
03-13-2015, 07:00 AM
I wasn't in a syn at the time, so, I would like my prize GREE.

Also, what about indi? Did we get that too?

And I actually don't mind another SA, as of now it's my favorite event, so looking forward to this 1 day SA.

Prizes definitely are better with SA and you dont gain any XP. Give me SA over battles any day

Nighteg
03-13-2015, 07:08 AM
Both events suck, but battles suck more.

Evan1000
03-13-2015, 07:45 AM
Both events suck, but battles suck more.

Haha, sorry this is what I meant.

Actually, drop the lag and cost, Street Assault is fun. Going for steaks and stealing others is a blast in my syn. Rewarding too like Perin said. I now save my gold during battles (ESPECIALLY with their latest stunt) and spend it during SA

Nighteg
03-13-2015, 08:20 AM

Actually, drop the lag and cost, Street Assault is fun. Going for steaks and stealing others is a blast in my syn. Rewarding too like Perin said. I now save my gold during battles (ESPECIALLY with their latest stunt) and spend it during SA

Lol. The lag and the cost are 70% of what's ruining this event for me. Another 30% is the retarded 21 hours regen time. Fix those 3 and we may have an actually fun event, that's not based solely on your gold purchase power.

Evan1000
03-13-2015, 12:29 PM
Lol. The lag and the cost are 70% of what's ruining this event for me. Another 30% is the retarded 21 hours regen time. Fix those 3 and we may have an actually fun event, that's not based solely on your gold purchase power.

I've kind of grown to like the long regen time, because you don't have to be as active. But if they shortened it, maybe it wouldn't be such a gold grab because you can be active instead of spend gold to rank higher than others.

t12pm
03-13-2015, 11:08 PM

Lmao lower the cost that's funny would you like the items for free

Weasel
03-13-2015, 11:19 PM

Everything he currently gets is free. He just wants more.

Evan1000
03-13-2015, 11:45 PM

Everything he currently gets is free. He just wants more.

Exactly ;)