PDA

View Full Version : Regular map mission .. They are GONE! After completing no new one pops

Modern War Forum GF
03-12-2015, 02:51 AM
Regular map mission .. They are GONE! After completing current goal, no new one pops

Tested on both IOS and droid, seemed like a good time to finish Some regular Maps, while sitting out WD.. Sadly no go at THE moment.

PLEASE FIX!!!

Dave Gould
03-12-2015, 04:08 AM
Regular map mission .. They are GONE! After completing current goal, no new one pops

Tested on both IOS and droid, seemed like a good time to finish Some regular Maps, while sitting out WD.. Sadly no go at THE moment.

PLEASE FIX!!!

I don't get them at all either. Emailed gree a few weeks ago and they said they were aware and looking into it. May be fixed in about 5 years...

Cannot Connect To Server
03-12-2015, 06:11 AM
5 years??? FIVE YEARS???

Are you making that up or hopeful guessing?

it took them 3 years to update the maps so using grees maths of time vs g(6/2:8+1.62*43.9264%#74) and multiply the lot by e=mchammer you get "error no map targets we are aware of this and will not fix it before we rob all your cash for gold and end the game whilst sunning ourselves in Florida you cant touch this update baby." erm i mean 11 years and 4months for gree to check request and send it to software team to use as spitball. approx.

* i had to use the theory of relanativity and nelsons column to do the maths... basically works out to be hes stuck on top of a concrete pole without a toilet while were waiting for 3 kings and treading thru sh.t bugs every update.

Jg48
03-12-2015, 08:54 AM
No one is spending gold to finish maps so gree will give 2 about map goals

Relic
03-12-2015, 12:29 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience - this is a known issue currently being investigated.

PollekeW
03-13-2015, 02:18 AM
Perhaps relic can explain what "investigate" means in gree-land.

I fear the department responsible for that research has the same number of staff as the Q&A department.

Kefa
03-13-2015, 12:47 PM
How convenient. Should we prognosticate that any standard map prestaging will be reset before the goals reappear, too?

yupyup
03-14-2015, 12:57 AM
We will probably get them back when there are new energy missions and we lost the temp energy bonus +2+3 after wd.....

Regular was the only thing making sence during wd and they accidently removed it?

Yeah right......

corey0025
03-14-2015, 02:49 AM
Yep, mine are now gone too...worked up until now...another bug

CC1
03-14-2015, 03:13 AM
I just lost mine too (about 10 min ago). This is insane. Another damn bug. I'd list all the bugs but I don't think this forum would give me the space necessary.

Additionally I also went DOWN a level from last night.

How the heck is it that all the worst bugs occur during the premier event. Serious problems happened last war too. People are getting locked out, are leveling up 100 levels overnight and now can't work on map missions in the only damn block of time not occupied by an LTQ/FLTQ.

I swear it's getting to the point I absolutely dread WD wondering what the next problem is going to be. What a joke!

groovy shags
03-14-2015, 03:19 AM
Yep...guess everyone's are gone. So glad I never spend money on this rubbish!

Remember kids...golden crack is still whacked!

CC1
03-14-2015, 03:29 AM

Got that right. I went gold-free about a month ago. I was tempted to refill for war. Thankfully, Gree is better at cracking addiction than the Betty Ford Clinic

groovy shags
03-14-2015, 03:33 AM
Got that right. I went gold-free about a month ago. I was tempted to refill for war. Thankfully, Gree is better at cracking addiction than the Betty Ford Clinic

Way to hold off! You can beat this thing! There are many here to help you through the symptoms too! lol

Napgar
03-14-2015, 04:41 AM
Have no more map missions on one account and on the other, I'm stuck with a non-responsive target (Mud Brick Hut on High Mountain Village for a while already.
The advice I got was to re-install but two of my faction mates did this and they were out for a while because jumped to lvl 350... sometimes you could think they do it on purpose because now we don't have ltq's so lots of energy available...
Don't you love this game...?!

Napgar
03-14-2015, 04:43 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience - this is a known issue currently being investigated.

It's more than an "inconvenience"...

poopda pants
03-14-2015, 05:11 AM
It's more than an "inconvenience"...

I'll second that!

Theblacklamp
03-14-2015, 05:14 AM

I still have map missions. Just completed goal to see if new one pops up. Works. iOS

Cancel that. Logged back in. Missions gone

tigerlion
03-14-2015, 05:17 AM
I lost maps missions on all 3 accounts since this morning.

psuengineer
03-14-2015, 05:56 AM
This is absolute BS!!! You bombard us with LTQ's for weeks on end with no break in between, and then the only time we have to finish these normal map missions with the current temporary energy boost, they mysteriously just disappear.....over a weekend no less when we know nothing will be done about it. It's getting harder and harder to validate spending time and money on this game.

Agent Orange
03-14-2015, 07:08 AM
Posted elsewhere. Are those that jumped levels experiencing more of these issues? If so it most likely is something gree is using to scan accounts on log in.

Hmm so what's up guys? Did gree find the problem causing this mess?

Ok here is my current speculation on what is going bad. At first I thought it was Game Centre or someone putting back some bad code from 4.5.x but after some testing I am beginning to suspect the database scan on login that was installed to catch the cheaters snagging those units that they were not supposed to have. Why do I suspect this?

It has to do with annomolies showing up when doing missions, and then missions not showing up after completing a level. Btw for a brief time I was able to unblock the missions not showing up by doing others in the list such as clearing a level. However this is also now broken.

In any event it feels like this could be one issue. Also linking is broken. If I log out of my primary account and then to a secondary then try to go back everything is locked out. Consistantly. Now this could be connected to the above in that the database is getting for lack of a better term confused er well corrupted and this is invoking the cheater finder to toss a lockout.

In any event the game as it is appears to be pretty much unplayable at this point though I am somewhat curious as to how SUPu is able to continue on or are they all on android? Is this because they have some inside information allowing them to get overcome these fresh problems or are they just really lucky... Hmmmm

The other problem is that the database cannot handle all of the different events/missions taking place simultaneously something the players have repeatedly complained about but dutifully ignored. Perhaps this is just pointing out that the base game engine has had enough...

Granted at this point for some/many due to the unreliability of linking or just even logging in it seems that participating or being able to participate in WD is a crap shoot and therefore not worth declaring only to find out that you are screwed.

One last thought on linking, one of the reasons for creating this was to provide a work around for players that had accounts on old IOS and Android devices that will eventually be orphaned as the operating systems evolve. On IOS that is likely anyone not supporting IOS 8 or newer....

Comrade John
03-14-2015, 08:17 AM
i am still doing map mission goals, u mad?

TheDanimal
03-14-2015, 12:55 PM

Thanks for commenting on this Relic. Thought it was by design. I trust you, but not the suits lol

crazeejay
03-14-2015, 01:26 PM
I am somewhat curious as to how SUPu is able to continue on or are they all on android? Is this because they have some inside information allowing them to get overcome these fresh problems or are they just really lucky... Hmmmm

LOL that's a no brainer right there AO. They have endless Aces up their sleeves.

Mr llama
03-14-2015, 01:34 PM
Did one and now all are gone. I'm still waiting on past prizes to be rewarded was getting great service until I provided the necessary information then I never heard back from support. This game is completely broken, guess its time to play clash of clans

LarryJackson
03-14-2015, 02:57 PM
Have no more map missions on one account and on the other,
I'm stuck with a non-responsive target (Mud Brick Hut on High Mountain Village for a while already.

The advice I got was to re-install but two of my faction mates did this and they were out for a while because jumped to lvl 350...
sometimes you could think they do it on purpose because now we don't have ltq's so lots of energy available...
Don't you love this game...?!

Delete & reinstall MW does NOT fix the problem. I tried that

PS Don't expect any resolution until at least Monday. Gree don't pay overtime

Sparkle
03-14-2015, 03:11 PM
Yep, mine are now gone too...worked up until now...another bug

I wonder if we could get a container in which to store up all of the blue juice that is wasted while we wait for the mission maps to be fixed.

CC1
03-15-2015, 05:54 AM
Unbelievable Gree! You screwed the pooch as the first decent regen boost to come out since map missions offered something worth doing and the only time available to do them without an LTQ/FLTQ in progress. What are the odds?

I was actually looking forward to something For the first time in a while. And you blew it.

Wildblue
03-15-2015, 06:07 AM
Yup, all my map missions have disappeared as well. The only "goal" for me to accomplish is build 200 buildings, but without spending a ton of gold, this is not achievable at this time. Nothing for me to do...

Sparkle
03-15-2015, 08:04 AM
We will probably get them back when there are new energy missions and we lost the temp energy bonus +2+3 after wd...........

Absolutely the Gree way.
I hope while they are inconveniently investigating the best thing they didn't need to monkey with, they put in more units with good boosts and a sizable unit at every level.

Agent Orange
03-15-2015, 08:21 AM
Delete & reinstall MW does NOT fix the problem. I tried that

PS Don't expect any resolution until at least Monday. Gree don't pay overtime

Correct, this does not fix the problem any more. Neither does doing a non map mission to try and free the logjam.

Though I appreciate Relic's answer I have a couple of thoughts on this. It could very well have been disabled by Gree because some players could really boost their stats during WD. Granted the more likely reason is that they have added in so much extra crap into the game that their servers are blowing up.

Annihilator2
03-15-2015, 10:55 AM

Relic, any news?

We really appricate your and other mods' attempt to help but you cannot really help!
Sorry, but it is true.

When will the company stop to hate us?

CC1
03-15-2015, 12:57 PM

Hope all Gree developers had a great care-free weekend knowing their customers are paying for their screw ups.

sstuutss
03-15-2015, 03:55 PM
lol why don't they just say 'we will have a quick look at this on Monday'?
Keep.up the great work guys(and girl)

Rolinz
03-15-2015, 08:07 PM
lol why don't they just say 'we will have a quick look at this on Monday'?
Keep.up the great work guys(and girl)

Because GREE can never give us a direct or useful answer.

Napgar
03-15-2015, 08:45 PM
Correct, this does not fix the problem any more. Neither does doing a non map mission to try and free the logjam.

Though I appreciate Relic's answer I have a couple of thoughts on this. It could very well have been disabled by Gree because some players could really boost their stats during WD. Granted the more likely reason is that they have added in so much extra crap into the game that their servers are blowing up.

Agree with Agent Orange - have also strong suspicion that GREE stopped it deliberately - everybody has energy available now, so would be able to go through it (too) fast...

digger2
03-16-2015, 02:55 AM
Have no map missions on 5 out of 6 of my accs. Worse than that on 2 accs I just leveled up and received no skill points. WTF

Cannot Connect To Server
03-16-2015, 04:45 AM
we all know greee has the ability to turn on and off and also "adjust" "features" in individual games and globally.

you all know they can add or remove units money gold valor etc they can turn on off if we can get free gold videos or if tapjoy pays and all sorts.

if the map "bug" was native to current versions of mw then yes it wld be a glitch or bug.

but its not only on current version. maps are not available installing several previous versions making it only possible to be at grees end.

a possibility may be the rb + energy was listed in goals to end last week and it has not. so im thinking tho gree has the ability to be lazy and globally change anything in our games.... due to it being the weekend and their team of experts hv to go summer camp vacation and the usual one day... it takes them to "bother" to do a so called fix it will probably all be mysteriousely working again 3 seconds after wd ends.

probably.

CC1
03-16-2015, 05:06 AM
OK Gree. I know it's early. But, it's time to plug in ENIAC, remake the punch cards, and get this fixed.

ps: you may want to upgrade to a Commodore 64

Cannot Connect To Server
03-16-2015, 05:30 AM
phew a c64??? dang thats a bit over their budget after they just upgraded to 9600 modems. vic20 or casio calc might be easier for them after all.the simple simon.they have now seems to not be paying bananas when they press yellow.

Stubby1113
03-16-2015, 09:45 AM
They shut it down cause there was a glitch that let you finish multi hit targets with 1 hit

Relic
03-16-2015, 01:02 PM
Perhaps relic can explain what "investigate" means in gree-land.

I fear the department responsible for that research has the same number of staff as the Q&A department.

It means that they're looking into it further so they can identify, replicate, and fix the issue.

TMGCCPERCY
03-16-2015, 01:17 PM
It means that they're looking into it further so they can identify, replicate, and fix the issue.

Why can't Gree fix an issue BEFORE they release it? A little thing called QC ;) everything they release lately is broken

AfterHours-Oliver
03-16-2015, 01:17 PM

Uh, just play the game as intended. Shouldn't be difficult to do two out of the three above in, oh, 30 seconds.

AfterHours-Oliver
03-16-2015, 01:19 PM
Why can't Gree fix an issue BEFORE they release it? A little thing called QC ;) everything they release lately is broken

qC = quintessentially cocked-up?

crazeejay
03-16-2015, 04:02 PM
Just logged in and the missions are back for me

CC1
03-16-2015, 06:31 PM
Just logged in and the missions are back for me

Mine are back too.

GraemeBBB
03-16-2015, 10:06 PM
Missions back on one account, still nothing on the other

Annihilator2
03-18-2015, 08:53 AM
I see missions.

Thanks about that!

P.S. Relic, thank you about caring for us!

fieldmarshal76
03-18-2015, 07:17 PM
Missions returned for my iPhone but not my iPad :mad: Ticket submitted...