PDA

View Full Version : Droid vs iOS in WD Attacks are showing much lower defense MOD ATTENTION REQ URGENTLY

Pellatt
03-12-2015, 02:50 AM
I just fought a battle with a friends faction which highlighted what was thought to be a display glitch, but appears to be more than that!

My Def stat is currently 14.7B (iOS) but the Intel on Docbot is showing 8B def!!!!!! I thought haha, that will work out good in the long run!

But no! There is more to this, my buddy in the opposing faction is only 13B Attack (Droid) and he consistently beat me in the WD battle, intimating that this is more than a display glitch!

Can I insist on a fast response from a moderator on this!

Ozymandias
03-12-2015, 02:57 AM
Lots of threads on this... new defence boosts and alliance defence don't work, although they do boost your stats in your IOS profile.

Pellatt
03-12-2015, 03:24 AM
Lots of threads on this... new defence boosts and alliance defence don't work, although they do boost your stats in your IOS profile.

This is a new glitch!

I don't have any of the new boost buildings!

Pellatt
03-12-2015, 03:28 AM
Maybe it's only just started affecting me in WD!

But it's more than a display glitch

Ozymandias
03-12-2015, 03:37 AM
It'll be alliance defence then.... there's an ignored thread called "defence stats broken" which has been running for a few months

CC1
03-12-2015, 04:01 AM

It's not limited to iOS. I've been keeping a log for several days now. I've raided over 50 different players. Every single one of them has an enormous difference in defense between what is shown in their profile page and the raid results page. Raid results is 30-50% lower than the profile.

And, no, it is not a display error. I've been losing to someone whose attack is half my defense. There is, however, a difference of platforms viewing the profile page. Droids see my profile page at the erroneous value while iOS sees it at the same value I do.

If you want to know how much your defense is affected, have someone raid/attack you and tell you the number shown in the results. My discrepancy is 45%.

It's incomprehensible that the error is not given a high priority to fix. Defense stats in this game are particularly important as WD points are so dependent on successful defense. So another event with unreliable rankings. Way to go Gree!

CC1
03-12-2015, 04:10 AM
Add your concerns/displeasure here:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?112879-Modern-War-Weekly-Feedback-(3-10-15)/page2

Annihilator2
03-12-2015, 09:09 AM
How long will you call Gree's bugs as cheating/glitch/etc.?
Quality of this game is so low!

Gree! Stop do changes in game and events! Resolve all known bugs!

Jg48
It's another gree mistake and they don't care

Annihilator2
How long will you call Gree's bugs as cheating/glitch/etc.?
Quality of this game is so low!

Gree! Stop do changes in game and events! Resolve all known bugs!

Relic
03-12-2015, 12:25 PM
Hey everyone,

I just checked on this and the team is aware and it's being investigated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ozymandias
03-12-2015, 12:30 PM
Hey everyone,

I just checked on this and the team is aware and it's being investigated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the update, although we have been raising this as an issue for months now!

Pellatt
03-12-2015, 12:41 PM
Horray!
A response!

Now let's get it fixed quick!

Hey everyone,