PDA

View Full Version : World Domination: Storming Spain

GREE Official Updates
03-11-2015, 05:40 PM
Attention Soldiers!

Storming Spain has begun, and we've added some explosive new elements and features to make this World Domination event special and more enjoyable!

Daily Goal Chains: Each day of the event you'll be rewarded with something unique that will help advance your warfare and domination.
New Bonus Type: Temporary enemy defense reduction will enable defense reductions to your opponents. This elevates the level of rivalry, so gear up and prepare for an even more competitive World Domination.
New “Benefactor” goals now allow faction leaders to unlock more goal chains for their entire faction!

We are bringing a more immersive experience to make World Domination even more exciting, adding strategic elements to enhance YOUR quest for ultimate domination.

Mrs Cash
03-11-2015, 06:27 PM
Please elaborate on the faction leader responsibility...

Ozymandias
03-11-2015, 09:54 PM
Uh oh.theres that "exciting" word again.

CC1
03-12-2015, 02:57 AM
Uh oh.theres that "exciting" word again.

Lmfao. I had the exact same thought. I wonder when the next glitch/bug/scandal will become public knowledge.

CC1
03-12-2015, 03:03 AM
Lmfao. I had the exact same thought. I wonder when the next glitch/bug/scandal will become public knowledge.

Well it didn't take long.
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?112997-NEW-GLITCH-double-triple-wall-hits

CTRC(SW) UMBRA
03-12-2015, 06:46 AM

New “Benefactor” goals now allow faction leaders to unlock more goal chains for their entire faction!....

:confused: What is "Benefactor" goal option you speak of? :confused: I do not see any option the Goal Screen, Menu Screen, or WD Globe. Please elaborate on this option.

Throwing out bullet statements is totally pointless and does not benefit the community. It only raises more questions.

sstuutss
03-12-2015, 06:50 AM
:confused:
Throwing out bullet statements is totally pointless and does not benefit the community. It only raises more questions.
But it does help drown out all the other unanswered questions that have been asked.

Well played gree

Mark-1
03-12-2015, 08:21 AM
Attention Soldiers!

New “Benefactor” goals now allow faction leaders to unlock more goal chains for their entire faction!

I am not seeing any "Benefactor" goals. How do I unlock these goals for my faction? What are they called in game? Please elaborate.

Wildblue
03-12-2015, 09:21 AM
Sorry, I don't understand this at all.

psyconaz
03-12-2015, 10:01 AM
Please i want more events running at the same time

Oh oh Gree
03-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Thanks Gree for clarification and not posting a new thread never to be responded to again.

ezmunie
03-13-2015, 02:25 PM
Attention Soldiers!

Storming Spain has begun, and we've added some explosive new elements and features to make this World Domination event special and more enjoyable!

Daily Goal Chains: Each day of the event you'll be rewarded with something unique that will help advance your warfare and domination.
New Bonus Type: Temporary enemy defense reduction will enable defense reductions to your opponents. This elevates the level of rivalry, so gear up and prepare for an even more competitive World Domination.

We are bringing a more immersive experience to make World Domination even more exciting, adding strategic elements to enhance YOUR quest for ultimate domination.

Please explain this new feature: New “Benefactor” goals now allow faction leaders to unlock more goal chains for their entire faction!

Loiner
03-13-2015, 02:54 PM
Any chance you can let our faction leader log in on this messed up game, and half the faction as well. Way to go Gree!

Bob_55
03-13-2015, 03:20 PM
Stop that 7 days WD.. If you can't do the things right that's the only option you got..

groovy shags
03-14-2015, 03:47 AM
Attention Soldiers!

UPDATE SOLDIERS! we have also added a few more ways to piss off your troops!

* stay on the look out for exciting new account lock out difficulties!
* new lottery rank system! You never know what level you might get!
* and don't forget the mystery boost building event! Will it work today?
* also, the next "find the latest glitch" scavenger hunt!

Stay tuned for more breaking events from your worldwide leader in fake gold sales!

We appreciate your addictions! Love, GREE

Hobbs
03-14-2015, 04:08 AM
UPDATE SOLDIERS! we have also added a few more ways to piss off your troops!

* stay on the look out for exciting new account lock out difficulties!
* new lottery rank system! You never know what level you might get!
* and don't forget the mystery boost building event! Will it work today?
* also, the next "find the latest glitch" scavenger hunt!

Stay tuned for more breaking events from your worldwide leader in fake gold sales!

We appreciate your addictions! Love, GREE

And not forgetting the "exciting new feature" of NO BOOSTS WITH ANY WIN/STREAK units you may win!!!
Now you can TAP ALL DAY for a unit that doesn't even make your Army.....
GREE PROMISE " we excel at failure "

Ozymandias
03-15-2015, 05:51 AM
Halfway point reached.... Is everyone having an immersive experience from this exciting, special and enjoyable event?

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-15-2015, 07:50 AM
Halfway point reached.... Is everyone having an immersive experience from this exciting, special and enjoyable event?

Don't know if ALL of that is true. A look at the scoreboard would indicate a whole lotta tappin' be groin' on, ya see! LOL

Jg48
03-15-2015, 10:18 AM
Hay gree fix the f ing defense first before you add defense reduction. You have pissed a lot of customers off. My 4 year old can do better programming than you crew

Z-Infierno
03-18-2015, 04:56 AM
toooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong event glad almost over and hope this is the last one you made like that it is just excruciating :mad:

Rolinz
03-18-2015, 05:30 AM
Attention Soldiers!

7 Days LATER and still NO EXPLANATIONS!!!

Discovering things on our own is "part of the fun" as one of your Community Managers explains the lack of information sharing is complete laziness as I see it as part of GREE.

Or did things NOT WORK AS INTENDED by GREE again and the silence or lack of acknowledging that things did not work the usual action by GREE!?!?

ezmunie
03-19-2015, 01:08 PM
I am not a happy camper!

My little faction doesn't win a whole lot of wars, but we won 30 wars and earned the FFAA Gazelle, complete with splash screen at the end of that 30th win.

I sent a ticket to Gree because we didn't get the unit. Gree replies that after checking our account, we didn't earn the unit because we didn't win 30 wars. Sorry, but that's BS. I sent a screenshot of the end of the war, showing 30 wins.

Gree doesn't want to rip me and my little faction off because of this one unit. Do what's right.

Thank you for clearing this up so quickly!!

Mikelord
03-23-2015, 11:20 AM
Refundssssssssssss ---one word ten characters long

Johnson_Jr
03-23-2015, 12:29 PM
One day Moder war players will do The Revolution, but not today they have to tap