PDA

View Full Version : Latest WD glitch

Speed ump
03-11-2015, 12:20 PM
Yes, it's another WD and another glitch, with the new data push minutes before the event. Each new goal freezes the game and requires a roboot. Must be the same here in the forums, as my first attempt to post froze up also. We need to start a new game here, one where everyone guesses what the next WD glitch will be. Winner gets bragging rights until the next event.

Bongo
03-11-2015, 01:30 PM
Not a glitch but something ive noticed...I have lost the division leaderboard tab...is it droid and IOS or just me lol

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-11-2015, 01:37 PM
I'm sure Gree IS all over this :rolleyes: and it'll be right as rain, quicker than you can say, "May I have more gold please!" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Bongo
03-11-2015, 01:41 PM
Tab is back :)

ezmunie
03-11-2015, 01:56 PM
Losing server connection during war... iOS.

PollekeW
03-11-2015, 03:14 PM
That is not a glitch.
Call it what it is. a bug. A BUG.
This POS has more bugs than a swamp during summer.

Pidgeot
03-11-2015, 03:31 PM
So that is what it was then...

RAMNUTS
03-11-2015, 05:47 PM
So when attack raid boss it uses my energy from the wd event also? This is total garbage!!! Anyone else have this problem?

Pidgeot
03-11-2015, 05:50 PM
So when attack raid boss it uses my energy from the wd event also? This is total garbage!!! Anyone else have this problem?

It uses the same health bar.

veeridian
03-11-2015, 10:38 PM

It's not actually a problem according to GREE. It was a planned maneuver for WD and EB to overlap and use the same energy. My faction has put off day 1 of WD to finish EB.

Annihilator2
03-12-2015, 08:51 AM
Gree hates customers and gives overlapped events that use the same resource.
They do this especially and wait more money about gold use.

Relic
03-12-2015, 11:23 AM
Sorry to hear this. This is being investigated currently, thanks for your patience while we work in this issue.

Preacher Wolf
03-12-2015, 11:51 AM
Sorry to hear this. This is being investigated currently, thanks for your patience while we work in this issue.

Relic thank you very much for replying to let us know it is being worked on. It's less frustrating knowing that something will be done to correct the issue.

PollekeW
03-13-2015, 02:08 AM
What a load of bull crap.
This has happened before and now they need to investigate?

The moment i saw the event schedule for this cycle i knew this was gonna clash. Does Gree really know this little about their game?

Helios Von Elisar
03-13-2015, 04:15 AM
Yes, this has happened before. Plenty of times and not just in MW. Our faction also put off starting the WD event until after EB was over. I'm sure there were some that bought health, but even the heavy gold users in our group were p'ed about this. Combine that with a week long war, boost buildings that don't work and the usual "features" that keep us posting. I'm nervous every time WD ends because it means more players retiring. And after a long war we'll probably lose more than usual.