PDA

View Full Version : How many are doing WD today??

truthteller
03-11-2015, 11:21 AM
For what I see on the leaderboard, there are only 254 factions battling

guess the rest are working on EB

At least I know of a few factions only doing EB until they can finish day 6 goals

Pidgeot
03-11-2015, 11:29 AM
Yeah, it was such a bad move. No idea why this was done. We did not like it the last time a boss overlapped WD. We also said we did not want a 7 day WD. Need some kind of boycott on this ****.

Fergus14
03-11-2015, 11:34 AM
Level 300 unable to see the war icon

truthteller
03-11-2015, 12:07 PM
So after 1 hour, there are now 1.009 factions on the leaderboard

I wonder how many gave up on EB and how many of those are under 20 members :rolleyes:

truthteller
03-11-2015, 12:07 PM
So after 1 hour, there are now 1.009 factions on the leaderboard

I wonder how many gave up on EB and how many of those are under 20 members :rolleyes:

Annihilator2
03-11-2015, 12:59 PM
It is joke: epic boss and WD simultaneously

Vile Lynn
03-11-2015, 01:17 PM
Damnit! War and Boss use the same health bar!! WTH?

Come on, GREE! :mad: :p

LLO
03-11-2015, 01:29 PM
I tried to run a war... not enough people on in the middle of a work week from my team

good gawd noooo
03-11-2015, 01:38 PM
due to all of gree's issues in last year I pretty much left my faction.. then rejoined for both fl's(only good event and gree screwed this last one up) and helped in eb but left again last nite as I have NO intention of doing wd especially a 7day one event. seriously guys look at just this last week.
fl awarded early -so gave false results and rewards
fl point counter was screwed- all three of my ids deployed over 10m 3 times yet only 1 id got final reward(it was a joke too)
this new pvp 2nd tier contest- required finding 9.1 command centers(24 hour building) in 24 hours meaning one shot or one collection and its over for that building.. also means if everyone is trying to do this for every person that completed it it would mean 8 people cant.. so basically mathematically impossible except for first few hundred so they ended up just giving it away

and now wd and eb use same (health) and have them running in sync thus making players either chose one or other or spend gold

this is gree at its finest.. I seriously ask with the skills gree shows why would anyone want to leave?? sorry I meant stay
that is just a week and ones we know of how many mistakes can a company make and still keep attracting new players and holding onto long term ones???

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-11-2015, 01:43 PM
I suppose the majority of happy tappers are engaged in gainful employment to support their family and their "hobbies".
They will soon arrive in droves and the "tapalooza" event will commence!

Agent Orange
03-11-2015, 02:31 PM
Crap, did I miss something? It's pretty mild here today so I thought it would be a fine time to wash the cars.

DieselPowered
03-11-2015, 02:47 PM
Im joining in on the boycott. I wasnt happy with the last 7 day WD so ill go support a different game/app with my money while this event goes on. With all of the bugs and glitches, every day im 1 step closer to joining Dewin Nuttin.

ckos2
03-11-2015, 04:11 PM
I didn't even realize it was on.

CC1
03-11-2015, 04:35 PM
Im joining in on the boycott. I wasnt happy with the last 7 day WD so ill go support a different game/app with my money while this event goes on. With all of the bugs and glitches, every day im 1 step closer to joining Dewin Nuttin.

Same here. We're taking a vacation too. After endless back-to-back events and stacked on top of each other and a multitude of unresolved issues, our team couldn't stand the thought of a 7 day WD. So we gave them a break. We'll slip in rank but who cares at this point? We already had one of our most active quit over the problems and demands. The rest are burnt-out too. What's the worst that could happen? Are we going to miss out on a defense boost that doent work anyway?

truthteller
03-11-2015, 04:44 PM
after 6 hours since WD started, still only 2,009 factions in leaderboard !!!!!!!!!

you need 4,024 points to get there.....................and only 48,717 points to be top 504

so after 6 hours we have 1,505 factions with under 48,000 WD points..........................guess everyone still working on EB goals

my faction is only at 300/550 kills so far, so we are hoping to finish by tonight and maybe, just maybe start doing some battles ;)

maxpayne421
03-11-2015, 04:47 PM
have fun on this game peeps. Gree just turned this game into a job i have lost all fun in this game. I will drop my allies to 5 and just work on building up my base as this is trully the only reason why i lile this game.

truthteller
03-11-2015, 05:17 PM
have fun on this game peeps. Gree just turned this game into a job i have lost all fun in this game. I will drop my allies to 5 and just work on building up my base as this is trully the only reason why i lile this game.

Agree......I am going to do one personal final mission...........gona get that apolli rank, buy all ships I can, then ask some of my friends to blow up my base and see how long it takes for all those ships to be gone..................:cool:

yeap, like Agent Orange said, just sit ,relax and watch Rome burn :D

R Ingersoll
03-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Our team chose to do wd. Bad choice. We're a top 400/500 gold optional faction. After war #3 we ranked 45. Sounds great until we met a group whose smallest scouted base was more than our combined faction attack total. Not gree's fault, just how it all played out. We took it in stride, got a good laugh out of spending an entire war hitting the lowly command center.

WBS
03-12-2015, 06:20 AM
We have fought 3 battles since it started. We will finish EB and then fight a battle every 2 hours. No reason to give a crap about rank I'm this pathetic war. 7 days is way to long for a war. My whole faction voted to go laid back on it except for 1 person out of 60. We usually finish top 200 so top 500-750 is fine by us.

Wildblue
03-12-2015, 09:08 AM
Nope. Not giving Gree money for this crappy decision and doing both events. Going to finish EB. Even then, faction and I may not play WD. There's only so much one can take, and this is yet another straw on the camel's back.

One step closer...

truthteller
03-12-2015, 11:35 AM
as of today there are 4,009 faction in leader board rank 4,009 has 3,217 points while top 1000 has 66,496 points (at time I posted this)

not many really participating, lets see if this improves as EB ends in a few hours

Annihilator2
03-12-2015, 12:14 PM
You don't understand.
Gree have money from top 1-25 gold/super gold factions. They all have stats and health regen bonuses in such level that they simply kill 25 bosses each in a day without impact on WD. They kill these bosses with one free hit.