PDA

View Full Version : New Boost Buildings

mcellphoneman
03-11-2015, 08:17 AM
Can gree please fix the new boost buildings for Droid system that I spent a vault of gold to buy and they don't work

Rolinz
03-11-2015, 08:27 AM
Good luck on that bro. Everyone has been submitting tickets and posting in the forums about the problem.

One of the Mods posted they made the Developers aware of the issue but it looks like they do not know how to fix it.

Typical for Gree, quiet on the matter as best it could and we will have to wait for months until they figure it out.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?112820-Dear-Gree-why-you-make-us-buy-boost-buildings-for-gold-that-don-t-even-work

TMGCCPERCY
03-11-2015, 08:46 AM
GREE of late if enough people moan they'll just take them back, leave everyone to get refunds from iTunes.. Much easier for them ;)

Rolinz
03-11-2015, 08:50 AM
GREE of late if enough people moan they'll just take them back, leave everyone to get refunds from iTunes.. Much easier for them ;)

They deleted my post about trying to get a resolution from the App Store if Gree is unwilling to fix this.

Relic
03-11-2015, 09:40 AM
Hi,

Sorry about this. The team is aware of the issue and they are working on it currently.

NexusImperium
03-11-2015, 10:38 AM
I'm on Android and I built a skywatch data center and I'm *pretty* sure I saw a boost after it completed. But maybe I'm wrong.

Web323
03-11-2015, 11:18 AM
Hi,

Sorry about this. The team is aware of the issue and they are working on it currently.

Have them check to see if the player is only getting credit for one boost building instead of two.

crazeejay
03-11-2015, 11:24 AM
Can gree please fix the new boost buildings for Droid system that I spent a vault of gold to buy and they don't work

The boost worked on Gree's end. They sold fake gold and boosted their bank account.

HayeZeus
05-29-2015, 07:18 AM
Can anyone confirm if this has been fixed? Looking to add skywatch, but don't want to waste the gold if they don't work. The gauss cannon works for defense, just not sure about attack.

Also I'm assuming skywatch is for attack correct? Does unit power mean both attack and defense?

Brown Out
05-29-2015, 07:27 AM
People are spending gold on Boost Buildings? Haha, how cute. Almost make those that buy gold money buildings look sane.

DEWIN NUTTIN
05-29-2015, 08:27 AM
People are spending gold on Boost Buildings? Haha, how cute. Almost make those that buy gold money buildings look sane.

See, that's what I enjoy about this game.
A few people are paying for the gold buildings.
Many more people are simply OBTAINING or ACQUIRING the same buildings without using gold.
Don't ask me how, I don't know.
I only know what I'm told.

HayeZeus
05-29-2015, 11:10 AM
LOL I'm not paying for sh**. Just gold videos here and there. Apple was nice enough to refund me all of the money I ever spent on this game, so yeah....not giving them another dime

beartrap
05-29-2015, 11:24 AM
LOL I'm not paying for sh**. Just gold videos here and there. Apple was nice enough to refund me all of the money I ever spent on this game, so yeah....not giving them another dime

Guess then you wont be playing anymore then. Bye Felicia.

HayeZeus
05-29-2015, 12:28 PM
Guess then you wont be playing anymore then. Bye Felicia.

First off, I'm white. Second, I'm a dude. Good job Sherlock lol.