PDA

View Full Version : Free Captain Torgue

Dat Guy
03-11-2015, 05:22 AM
Please give this the widest possible dissemination:

Attention Crime Lords and Ladies. It would appear that Captain Torgue has been accosted by unknown assailants. These must be extremely strong, intelligent and dangerous forces to have captured the person that many consider to be the holotype of a warrior.
Do not attempt to engage these evil forces on your own.
If you see something, say something.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing! Edmund Burke

Winnson
03-11-2015, 05:51 AM
He and a few others give this forum the je ne sais quoi it so desperately needs.

Free the good Captain!

Max Power
03-11-2015, 06:35 AM
Let him rot in the dungeon, I say.

TheJess
03-11-2015, 06:47 AM
Oh, you're saying the troll cartchers caught him finally. Don't care.

Weasel
03-11-2015, 07:16 AM
1) he intentionally posted a lot of things in the span of a few hours which he knew would result in administrative action.

2) it is against forum rules to discuss said administrative action.

3) what Max Power said.

abnugget
03-11-2015, 07:38 AM
1) he intentionally posted a lot of things in the span of a few hours which he knew would result in administrative action.

Exactly. He was well aware of the recent efforts by Gree to take this forum seriously. Recently it was clear that he did not give a F about his actions here. We obviously need more people to take the forums seriously and be active contributors (like he, at times, has exemplified). But there is a difference between humor on game forums and destructive trolling on forums and he fits into the trolling category.

Dipstik
03-11-2015, 09:32 AM
If he wants to be here, he knows how. Believe me ;)

Vile Lynn
03-11-2015, 04:15 PM
Pretty sure he never left.

Dipstik
03-11-2015, 05:01 PM
You got me. Je Sui Grimmy!