PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Mods for passong back our concerns on PVP

Vegaman
03-11-2015, 12:45 AM
Woke up, logged in, (as you do.... Habit) and i have recieved the 2/3 stage that was impossible to complete as lvl 300+ player.
Thank you mods for listening and acting so fast... Maybe this is the start of things to come with fixing all that is wrong.

But in the meantime thanks from me...

Dal7691
03-11-2015, 01:25 AM
I to on my higher level accounts have also logged in to find 2/3 completed after spending 8 hours searching L280+ bases not to be able to find one to raid hopefully the academically challenged trolls on the other threads of genuine players voicing the concerns of an impossible challenge can now crawl back into their holes and search for something else to troll about well done Gree on this occasion for correcting your oversight so quickly

Fergus14
03-11-2015, 02:05 AM
Dunno why but as a 304 it was appreciated gesture

TMGCCPERCY
03-11-2015, 02:18 AM
If we got to keep the unit for 2/3 I'd say thanks, but as they took that back, even after some of us earned them.. Its another GO JUMP, gree, from me!!!! A few high level gold spenders moan and gree cowers and changes things, what a bunch of Trachemys Scripta Scriptas.

Why not change EB daily goal to only needing 5 for the wrapper units? Then we can focus on WD, as the daily unit on its own isn't that great.. Oh yea its good for gold sales the way it is, DOH!!! stupid me lol

Yee
03-11-2015, 03:14 AM
If we got to keep the unit for 2/3 I'd say thanks, but as they took that back, even after some of us earned them.. Its another GO JUMP, gree, from me!!!! A few high level gold spenders moan and gree cowers and changes things, what a bunch of Trachemys Scripta Scriptas.

Why not change EB daily goal to only needing 5 for the wrapper units? Then we can focus on WD, as the daily unit on its own isn't that great.. Oh yea its good for gold sales the way it is, DOH!!! stupid me lol

So this 2/3 prize is now being taken back?

Freeplayer1000
03-11-2015, 03:47 AM
So I logged on this morning and had the same notification that I had completed the 2/3. With my 2 accounts 1 has the reward 1 does not. So do I write to Gree and say I am missing a unit or do I shut my trap and hope nobody notices?

thescondo
03-11-2015, 04:08 AM
Nice one Gree!! Thank you! Hope this is a sign of things to come!

Loser
03-11-2015, 05:01 AM
So this 2/3 prize is now being taken back?

Let's hope so. If you didn't put in the work you shouldn't get the reward.

Loser
03-11-2015, 05:02 AM
Nice one Gree!! Thank you! Hope this is a sign of things to come!

Much like kids sports nowadays...everyone gets a trophy.

crazeejay
03-11-2015, 05:56 AM
Let's hope so. If you didn't put in the work you shouldn't get the reward.

lmao your name suits you well. I'm glad I didn't bother trying more than 20 minutes for a stupid trinket. I had real life stuff to do.

pelle plutt
03-11-2015, 06:28 AM
Thanks for the fix gree, a brief question still.... why add another confusing boost element to this game, opponent def reduction has the exact same impact as an attack increase (if your attack and opponents defense is similar)

Please stop these new stuff without value add and fix the existing issues within the game, e.g. alliance def boost which still isnt working (after 4-5months now...)

Bndawgs
03-11-2015, 07:16 AM
wish i knew how gree decides what units to give when people cry about something. all you lvl 300s crying about a 700k unit when you can go buy thousands of 1M stat ships.

Paisthecoolest
03-11-2015, 09:59 AM
Thank you, mods. I didn't like the solution, but I am glad you heard and did something about it. Thank you

Web323
03-11-2015, 11:46 AM
wish i knew how gree decides what units to give when people cry about something. all you lvl 300s crying about a 700k unit when you can go buy thousands of 1M stat ships.

You would be surprised how many level 300+ players cannot buy that ship.