PDA

View Full Version : iOS 8.2 Update

Big John
03-10-2015, 11:51 PM
I would hold off updating as another game I play needs an update for an issue.

Everyone will get the Apple Watch app which can't be deleted.

Vegaman
03-11-2015, 12:46 AM
I would hold off updating as another game I play needs an update for an issue.

Everyone will get the Apple Watch app which can't be deleted.

Is this an advert for a watch ??

thescondo
03-11-2015, 04:55 AM
Thank you for the heads up!! Will not be updating

mickymacirl
03-11-2015, 05:20 AM
There are and always have been apps on iOS that are stock and cannot be deleted. This is nothing new.

Big John
03-11-2015, 06:01 AM
I was thinking of Agent Orange as I don't know how much data the watch app will use.

mickymacirl
03-11-2015, 06:08 AM
I was thinking of Agent Orange as I don't know how much data the watch app will use.

That's a good point. There are various ways to tell what data rate apps work at, MW being one of the biggest as most stuff is server side now (most I said)

Agent Orange
03-11-2015, 06:18 AM
That is a good point Big John. Personally I would not update IOS because none of the bug fixes are really relevent for most of us. It does not address any log in issues some of us have with iPhone 5/6 frozen log ins at the moment.

I am starting to suspect that stuck or incorrect mission map data could possibly be an issue.

Does anyone have a mission called Forced Degredation that requiers hits on an area call Wilderness Battle? This area does not exist and generates an error. Long shot but it feels like the server scans the account logging in for anomalies and hacks.

Big John
03-11-2015, 10:35 AM
Did the upgrade on my iPad mini and didn't get the watch app so maybe it's only for iPhones.