PDA

View Full Version : New event: defense reduction bonuses???

kmg108
03-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Just got a splash screen about a new 24 hour special mission that has goals that allow for defense reductions.

Are these defense reductions in addition to all the reductions we already experience because of poor programming? Very curious how these will work...especially since so many have been buying boosts.

Oh wait...the boosts don't work. That must be another reduction.

What is going on?!?

bergmystr
03-10-2015, 11:08 AM
O YAY...... Second goal is to attack 25 command centers......

Good luck finding them

kmg108
03-10-2015, 11:12 AM

Good luck finding them

If that is true, then the only fun part of this event is to make sure I collect all my buildings right away.

Web323
03-10-2015, 11:17 AM

Good luck finding them

Have not seen one in a week

Rolinz
03-10-2015, 11:18 AM
Just got a splash screen about a new 24 hour special mission that has goals that allow for defense reductions.

Are these defense reductions in addition to all the reductions we already experience because of poor programming? Very curious how these will work...especially since so many have been buying boosts.

Oh wait...the boosts don't work. That must be another reduction.

What is going on?!?

Yay. another new event from GREE with the least amount of information available.

Heck, they are even to lazy to post more detailed information here in their own forums.

This will be another thing for GREE to screw up, have everyone hate and they give up some months later like they did with the equipment!

Oh oh Gree
03-10-2015, 11:24 AM
Well you get the defense boost that does not work with the first goal.

As for goal two/three. I don't see how anyone can get 25 of these 24 hour buildings.

I'm done with this exciting event.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-10-2015, 11:25 AM

Good luck finding them

My, my, my, a CC is only lit every 24 hours.
The person (or people) that think finding 1, less alone 25 CCs is possible within a TWENTY-FOUR HOUR time frame is misinformed, or uninformed about this game.

kmg108
03-10-2015, 11:28 AM
I found one and hit it 3 times. It counted as 3 hits. Technically, you don't need to find 25.

Maybe the community should be nice and leave those things lit up for others? Probably not.

If anyone is around level 197, I can leave mine out for you...it comes open soon.

Web323
03-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Well you get the defense boost that does not work with the first goal.

As for goal two/three. I don't see how anyone can get 25 of these 24 hour buildings.

I'm done with this exciting event.

1 building = 3 raids

PITA4PRES
03-10-2015, 11:49 AM
I don't mind PvP tourneys but absolutely hate when they give us specific buildings to raid. I would rather have to raid 100 times with no restrictions than have to hunt down a specific 24 hour building. Most people have a ton of stamina refills anyway so how is this going to make them money? It didn't work the first time they tried something like this a long time ago so don't think it will help their bottom line now.

kmg108
03-10-2015, 12:20 PM
I have actually already finished the entire event. The hardest part was level 2. level 3 is to simply win 25 consecutive fights. It only gives a temp bonus though.

The entire event took 1 hour, and zero gold. I'm at level 197.

Pidgeot
03-10-2015, 12:34 PM
entire event took 1 hour, and zero gold. I'm at level 197.

Feel good about yourself. I mean 2 post to brag.

smbass77
03-10-2015, 12:37 PM
are you all really seeing this event? I don't see anything in my game. I saw the splash screen for the 2% defense reduction but that's for the current LTQ

kmg108
03-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Feel good about yourself. I mean 2 post to brag.

Actually...I do feel great about it. Thanks for commenting. I also took the time to comment on your thread where you have two posts to whine about it. I guess that is what seperates the winners from the losers. I decided to go in the game and do the missions. You opted to quit before you started. Perhaps you would be more productive if you gave the event a try?

Pidgeot
03-10-2015, 12:47 PM
Actually...I do feel great about it. Thanks for commenting. I also took the time to comment on your thread where you have two posts to whine about it. I guess that is what seperates the winners from the losers. I decided to go in the game and do the missions. You opted to quit before you started. Perhaps you would be more productive if you gave the event a try?

I finished the event, however I recognize that many players will not due to whats possible.Those who were around for the event to start were at a huge advantage, since they were able to raid the less desirable 24 hour building but those who play this game will not be able to finish the goal due to no fault of their own because of other responsibilities. Whining is what made America into the great country it is today, where people can voice their concerns for change. However, the conservative mindset is still present and still very damaging, and its being shown.

Nick416
03-10-2015, 12:55 PM
Lol it is a give me if you take the time to complete It.

Bravo Zulu
03-10-2015, 01:49 PM
Yay. another new event from GREE with the least amount of information available.

Heck, they are even to lazy to post more detailed information here in their own forums.

This will be another thing for GREE to screw up, have everyone hate and they give up some months later like they did with the equipment!

Hey btw. Thanks for the great BP. Appreciate it.

Web323
03-10-2015, 02:49 PM
I have actually already finished the entire event. The hardest part was level 2. level 3 is to simply win 25 consecutive fights. It only gives a temp bonus though.

The entire event took 1 hour, and zero gold. I'm at level 197.

Level 293 and found only 1

Hobbs
03-10-2015, 03:00 PM
This isn't a new Bonus!!!!!
Everybody's DEFENCE has worked for Months :) :) :) :)

Hobbs
03-10-2015, 03:01 PM
Everybody's DEFENCE hasn't worked for Months :) :) :) :)

HA3
03-10-2015, 03:09 PM
Took me 3 hours to find 9 buildings ready to raid....either not ready yet or already raided, do not think many players will finish this event. 2/3 has a nice unit as reward though... I'm at lvl 220

Web323
03-10-2015, 03:14 PM
Everybody's DEFENCE has worked for Months :) :) :) :)

We already have it in place except it works against you instead:p

Rolinz
03-10-2015, 03:30 PM
Hey btw. Thanks for the great BP. Appreciate it.

You are welcome Bravo Zulu.