PDA

View Full Version : Premature Drop of Frontline Rewards

Relic
03-10-2015, 09:27 AM
We are still investigating this issue - it should be resolved soon. If we receive any updates we'll be sure to pass them along to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this time.

mugsyny
03-10-2015, 11:23 AM
I got update but didn't get missing rewards please fix, I tried restarting device still no luck, would be nice to get missing rewards before wd starts.

Tinker
03-10-2015, 12:11 PM
We are still investigating this issue - it should be resolved sometime today. If we receive any updates we'll be sure to pass them along to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this time.

You are investigating and the problem should be resolved today. That is a good thing. Apologies only have meaning when there is a true commitment to not repeat the inconveniences.

A better thing would be that you examine all the events that preceded this latest Gree application failure and identify the human element responsible and move that inadequate human element to an area of your business where it can no longer do harm.
I am concerned there is no negative feedback to the people responsible and that is the reason there continues to be problematic rollouts of every change to this game. The Gree screw up crew continues to screw up because they are still working where they can do harm.

Modern War Forum GF
03-10-2015, 01:04 PM
When THE community cheers once every 3 months bc an event runs without Any issues, you know something if not as iT should be.

Take into consideration a Boatload of teams decided NOT to spend anymore gold, bc prizes already dropped.. History showed that to be a bad idea!

ONLY reasonably solution should be award EACH team their highest tier position rewards from premature drop or endresult, whichever was highest.

Know t5/6 was damn close as Well as t10/11 was, besides as always THE massive changes in lower tiers, rest of top was pretty set.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-10-2015, 01:08 PM
We are still investigating this issue - it should be resolved sometime today. If we receive any updates we'll be sure to pass them along to you.

I'm confused, and hope you can help me better understand.
Everyone knows that the FL event ended prematurely.
Trinkets were dispensed, and the entire event was compromised for the vast majority of entrants.
What are you investigating?
Frankly, I know of NO player that cares why the event ended prematurely.
Yes, your organization cares, rightly so.

If you discover the cause of the abrupt termination, perhaps you can use that information to prevent such an occurrence in the future.

All of that chatter, Relic leads me to this question.

What are you going to give to the entrants and factions who were harmed?
Let me start by suggesting you give each player 6,000 Gold (4 vaults) as a token of just how sorry you are for ruining the event, or at least compromising the results.

Its high time you guys do more than offer apologies, which most players no longer care to hear.
Look at this way, how many times do you whack me in my mouth, apologize, whack me again, before I no longer accept an empty apology.
If you mess up, as it appears you regularly do, you should penalize yourselves as HARSHLY as you do players.
Remember the latest "glitch" and your community wide trinket and valor removal?

We DEW.

Okay, four vaults of gold for every participant in the recent FL event, to start the SERIOUS negotiations and fence mending, Relic.

We continue to pay in every conceivable manner for your entity's faux pas', mistakes, glitches, errors, and omissions.
Gree owns the last MASSIVE MISTAKE in its entirety, so its time for you to penalize yourselves and pay your customers.

skimxzx
03-11-2015, 05:35 AM
I still haven't got The correct units!

tigerlion
03-11-2015, 09:38 AM
Wednesday and still nothing.

NexusImperium
03-11-2015, 10:41 AM
My guess is they have an automated, timed job which is triggered at a certain time to scan through the FL data and issue awards. I suppose they forgot to change the time this job kicks off to correspond with the changed event times.

good gawd noooo
03-11-2015, 01:28 PM
doesn't matter we were awarded prize earlier like many and we actually climbed a rank spot before actual war ended and still no corrected units.. not to mention higher tier for indy rank for all 3 of my ids and on and on but gree wont care

PollekeW
03-11-2015, 03:09 PM
This isn't a game, this is an experiment to find out how much abuse addicts will take.
Thank god i am only a recreational user.

goblue21
03-12-2015, 07:40 AM
was this ever fixed?

Oh oh Gree
03-12-2015, 03:49 PM
Almost a week. When is the fix?

sstuutss
03-13-2015, 05:20 AM
Almost a week. When is the fix?

I think you know you have your answer.

Relic
03-13-2015, 01:58 PM
Hi there,

This issue has been resolved, you should have received your rewards.

Thank you for your patience on this matter.