PDA

View Full Version : Premature Drop of Street Assault Prizes

Relic
03-10-2015, 09:25 AM
We are still investigating this issue - it should be resolved soon. If we receive any updates we'll be sure to pass them along to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this time.

Dipstik
03-10-2015, 09:27 AM
I want free gold! I want free stuff! Gree sucks!

OK now that that's out of the way, you can lock this before it gets to 5 pages :)

Weasel
03-10-2015, 09:31 AM
You probably should sticky this. Just saying.

Obviously you guys are investigating to find out what happened and try to prevent it from happening again. I hope you guys finally figure daylight savings time in the process, because issues like this have happened every November and March since the game went live.

Also, when you say "it should be resolved sometime today," would you care to elaborate on that? In the past, similar issues have been resolved by awarding all players the syndicate and individual prizes from one tier above whichever prize they mistakenly received. Most people will be expecting nothing less this time around.

-Batman-
03-10-2015, 10:14 AM
Has long that I get the 12% def Indy mod I be happy other wise it will be a requested refund on gold wasted

Nighteg
03-10-2015, 10:29 AM
I want a +20 energy regen as a compensation for my distress and suffering.

Evan1000
03-10-2015, 11:43 AM
..or.. just give us our second placement prize

Evan1000
03-10-2015, 11:44 AM
I want a +20 energy regen as a compensation for my distress and suffering.

This'll do

cooch
03-10-2015, 02:22 PM
You probably should sticky this. Just saying.

Obviously you guys are investigating to find out what happened and try to prevent it from happening again. I hope you guys finally figure daylight savings time in the process, because issues like this have happened every November and March since the game went live.

Also, when you say "it should be resolved sometime today," would you care to elaborate on that? In the past, similar issues have been resolved by awarding all players the syndicate and individual prizes from one tier above whichever prize they mistakenly received. Most people will be expecting nothing less this time around.

Cj(?) or someone said dst never considered (or rush to launch with tight VC funding) in base coding. I doubt they will go back and spend resources on funzio code. Just like ms bought a flawed dos, never corrected issues, etc. Still living with that in windows

Calzs
03-10-2015, 04:41 PM
I think you should just give everyone free prizes!

Winnson
03-11-2015, 05:49 AM
What time is it at Gree?

Weasel
03-11-2015, 07:22 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?112906-Winners-Street-Assault-Havana-Avenida

My syndicate, and probably a lot of others as well, received the incorrect prize for our rank.

When will we be receiving our prizes?

Or refunds. Your call, but we all know Gree offers no refunds. So where the prizes at?

Rickdee
03-11-2015, 08:03 AM
Indy reward also.. I cant be the only one who waited till last battle to make a push

Evan1000
03-11-2015, 08:10 AM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?112906-Winners-Street-Assault-Havana-Avenida

My syndicate, and probably a lot of others as well, received the incorrect prize for our rank.

Or refunds. Your call, but we all know Gree offers no refunds. So where the prizes at?

This is probably the first I've ever seen weasel complain about a prize or care enough about one to mention the word refund.

Shows the true lack of common sense there at GREE (I'd use the word intelligence but the mods have been taking that as an insult, sorry guys, not you, but the company you work for)

Also, I'm trying hard to break that "no refunds" policy. I'm still trying to convince customer service into refunding my 150 gold :p

sister morphine
03-11-2015, 08:23 AM

As did we. I like the modifier received with the incorrect prize more than the one we should have got though, so keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't get tooken away. :p

-Batman-
03-11-2015, 10:03 AM
Totally had a enough. Lack of info from Gree. Very poor, and incompetent.

Evan1000
03-11-2015, 01:01 PM
I like our second placement prize better than what we got, even though we droppes 2 tiers. Hoping we get both as well :P

Heapsofblue
03-11-2015, 01:16 PM
This sure is taking a long time to sort.....it's way past Monday. Come on Gree get your act together for once!!

Weasel
03-11-2015, 01:17 PM
As did we. I like the modifier received with the incorrect prize more than the one we should have got though, so keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't get tooken away. :p

There was a street assault issue before. It was resolved by awarding all syndicates the item they were supposed to get plus the item one tier above final ranks.

This case is a bit different. We should keep the prizes mistakenly awarded, but for f's sake, in what universe can anyone claim that NOT being awarded our rightly earned prizes for our final rank, whether it was above or below our erroneously awarded prizes, makes even an ounce of sense?!

Some people got more than what they "paid" for. Others got less. The only way to make that right is to make sure that in addition to whatever we already got, we also get what we are supposed to have received. The already awarded additional prizes are the only "compensation" that should be warranted.

Rickdee
03-12-2015, 09:08 AM
Its 9 AM in Gree world- any update on this?

Oasis
03-12-2015, 09:52 AM
Gree has already posted the winners list!!??!!??

cajunman
03-12-2015, 10:20 AM
Gree has already posted the winners list!!??!!??

yes they have and haven't given out the revised rewards to people. with all the hopping people are doing for the boss raid, or that have left the syndicates there were with during the SA, how will gree make sure that people get the correct prize?

Gree shedding some light on a huge error that you made would be appreciated.

when will the proper rewards be handed out and will we need to join our old syndicate to get the proper prize???

Weasel
03-12-2015, 10:28 AM
We are still investigating this issue - it should be resolved soon. If we receive any updates we'll be sure to pass them along to you.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this time.

Just pointing out, there has been a ninja edit changing the phrase "it should be resolved sometime today" to "it should be resolved soon".

Puh-lease. Just tell us you don't know, or tell us nothing at all.

Relic
03-12-2015, 10:32 AM
Hi everyone,

This is still being worked on. Sorry for the delay, and if I see any updates I'll be sure to let you know.

cajunman
03-12-2015, 10:41 AM
Hi everyone,

This is still being worked on. Sorry for the delay, and if I see any updates I'll be sure to let you know.

relic what happens if we left a team after SA because we went elsewhere, how do we know that we will be getting the proper prize?
do we need to go back to this team and sit there and wait for it to be sorted?

Evan1000
03-12-2015, 04:12 PM
relic what happens if we left a team after SA because we went elsewhere, how do we know that we will be getting the proper prize?
do we need to go back to this team and sit there and wait for it to be sorted?

This is a great point. Don't screw us over.

Wait in that case, I'm jumping at a T10, maybe I'll just stay there lil longer when they give out the prizes aha

Or that could be the reason they're taking so long. They're waiting for jumpers to get back in their syns. If this is the case though, don't know why they don't just say this upfront so there wouldn't be so many players mad

Vile Lynn
03-12-2015, 04:25 PM
GREE knows who was in what syndicate during the event; jumping & jumpers have nothing to do with the delay.

If anybody has screenshots of the syn rewards by rank, please post them here.
I know what I got, but I'm not sure what I was supposed to get.
Thanks!

Weasel
03-12-2015, 09:16 PM
Hi everyone,

Thanks for letting us know the correct prizes have now been awarded.

Or is this the first you're hearing of it? If so, you can thank your team for keeping you up to date and making you look like an information guru on the forum.

Gingeasian
03-12-2015, 09:26 PM
Prizes have been given out, just an extra of the same prize. Probably don't stack either :D

Weasel
03-12-2015, 09:39 PM
Prizes have been given out, just an extra of the same prize. Probably don't stack either :D

What likely happened was your final rank/tier was unaffected by the screw up. I received a different prize because my syndicate's final rank changed in that last hour.

Vile Lynn
03-12-2015, 09:41 PM
I have no idea what I get anymore.

HavingFun
03-12-2015, 10:01 PM
I have no idea what I get anymore.

Amen.
Extra

Blaggard
03-12-2015, 10:20 PM
A fix has been issued, but seemingly if you were out of syn at the time (ie. farming bosses for instance) you miss out on the duplicate prizes.

Similarly, random jumpers are receiving SA prizes from the syn they jumped to at the time.

bdub
03-13-2015, 12:40 AM
Epic failure of the grandest proportions from GREE.

HavingFun
03-13-2015, 02:13 AM
Epic failure of the grandest proportions from GREE.

Expecting something different? I don't even think a GED is required to work for Gree.

Rickdee
03-13-2015, 06:31 AM
Was Indy recalculated also? Any mod know? Anybody get anything different?

fuzzy
03-13-2015, 07:20 AM
A fix has been issued, but seemingly if you were out of syn at the time (ie. farming bosses for instance) you miss out on the duplicate prizes.

Similarly, random jumpers are receiving SA prizes from the syn they jumped to at the time.

This seems to be the case with many members in my syn also

bdub
03-13-2015, 08:07 AM
GREE totally botched the prize push for the entire game...Now it's screwed up more than it was before.

What now GREE? How do you plan to correct another monumental error ?

Nighteg
03-13-2015, 08:21 AM
As a compensation for this poorly executed compensation, i want another compensation.

Arthur44
03-13-2015, 09:11 AM
SENARIO 1
Got awarded a prize 1hr before SA finished better than my syndicate final placing.
Was in a better syn hitting a boss and got a second prize better than my syndicate final placing.

SENARIO 2
Got awarded a prize 1hr before SA finished BELOW where my synd finished.
Was out of syndicate and did not get a second SA prize.

The only way to make it fair is remove all prizes awarded and then award them from scratch to individuals.
Syndicates have changed too much to award by syndicate.

Good luck

Arthur44
03-13-2015, 09:21 AM
I suspect however that the database will only show what syndicate an account is currently in and not what syndicate an account was in at any given time.
How they fix this and be fair to all could be in possible:(

Oasis
03-13-2015, 10:26 AM
So, if your syndicate remained in the same tier, you received a second weapon (same as the one given out an hour early during SA) –same raw stats, no stacking MOD!
But, if your syndicate jumped up a tier in the last hour, you keep the weapon that was given out an hour early, plus you get the weapon for ranking in a higher tier - 2 MODIFIERS!
This isn’t fair!

Nothing is fair in Love, War, and Gree games!

1Shot
03-13-2015, 11:48 AM
I would just like to add on that if you wern't in your syndicate when the second Sa prizes were given out, I would suggest emailing gree with your name and code.

fuzzy
03-13-2015, 04:00 PM
I would just like to add on that if you wern't in your syndicate when the second Sa prizes were given out, I would suggest emailing gree with your name and code.

So we all get the same copy and paste reply

polly
03-13-2015, 10:34 PM
Was out jumping and have not received the second reward either.

FINE JOB!

hexie
03-16-2015, 02:29 AM
If anybody has screenshots of the syn rewards by rank, please post them here.
I know what I got, but I'm not sure what I was supposed to get.
Thanks!

+1*********

wawoftam
03-16-2015, 04:03 AM
Can you post a prize list so I know what i'm looking for? unsure if I got anything as forever exiting the pop ups that continue to infuriate most of us.

Gileas
03-16-2015, 04:41 AM
Also, when you say "it should be resolved sometime today," would you care to elaborate on that?

This is a point I've been making for a long time. I think the safe money is on "you mean *today* as in a period of time based on a 24 hour clock that started when you posted this?" Not one of those "GREE" days? The "we reserve the right to define a day as anything including nothing or everything. It's actually a philosophical issue that's dependant on what we "intended," which is subject to our policy regarding "doing stuff," represented by "words," we reserve the right to take your money for it and it stops there.

This reply is a rare and data heavy bird that survived the "mustn't contain specifics," rule of GREE statements. The "today," part is normally replaced with "At some point," or just completely omitted. That is actually an amazing reply. I am not joking.
Waaaait a minute! Does that say "should be" before "resolved?"

Awwww, man.
Gil

Gileas
03-16-2015, 04:51 AM
On the same note: since this was a cross-game GREE error why is it you can claim to have fixed it in modern war but not crime city? What's the holdup? The code so very unique between the two games? I can see that, they are so completely different... Is it hard for GREE to do a search and load for the items on a database? The items you wrote and own and run a database tracking on the servers you operate? Or is that a hamster on a wheel behind the curtain you don't want us to pay attention to? What, are you guys coding in Roman numerals on papyrus and having it time warped to punch-cards to save on keyboard-cleaning fluid? I think that might take all of 5 minutes with one hand tied behind a nipple being pierced by a midget with a rusty saw to get this done. And as everyone knows the first nipple takes the most time to pierce, so be a good lad and *chop chop*
To use an unfortunate phrase.
Gil

Arthur44
03-16-2015, 08:48 AM

Thirteen days since the above apology was posted and it's still not been resolved...................

Rickdee
03-16-2015, 09:21 AM
Any update on this?

cajunman
03-16-2015, 09:34 AM
Thirteen days since the above apology was posted and it's still not been resolved...................

gree solved it, there was a data push last week and the proper prizes were released. if you were out of your syndicate then you did not get the second prize you were supposed to get and someone else in your spot on the syndicate got your prize if they were there helping with the boss raid.

I sent gree an email and made them aware that most of my team got the prize already and anyone who was out of the syndicate didn't get it. I got the same answer they sent everyone which is a load of bs. they should be able to run a report and fix the issue and see what team you were on during SA and give you the right prize. syndicates were locked for SA so pull up each team and see who the members were on the team during SA and give them the prize.
People leave syndicates all the time, but if they were part of that team during the event they should be privy to getting the prize owed to them for a massive error made on Gree's part as they have still not figured out daylight savings time.

so Relic why don't you ask your friends that you work with why they didn't tell you there was a fix last week and that people out of the syndicates never got their second prize.

this is beyond comical in my eyes at this point. I have emailed you guys at gree about the issue and have never gotten a second respond back. if you want relic you can pm and I will give you my ticket number and maybe you can help solve one of I'm sure 1000's of tickets complaining about the same item.

Evan1000
03-16-2015, 01:12 PM
I haven't got my prize yet. I would like my prize.

Relic
03-16-2015, 01:24 PM
Those of you who haven't received your prizes yet - if you haven't already, PLEASE submit a ticket to CS on this. They're working with the team to get your prizes issued.

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks, and I apologize for the continued frustration this has caused.

Rickdee
03-16-2015, 01:44 PM
Those of you who haven't received your prizes yet - if you haven't already, PLEASE submit a ticket to CS on this. They're working with the team to get your prizes issued.

Thanks Relic

TMI
03-17-2015, 08:59 PM
I want free gold! I want free stuff! Gree sucks!

OK now that that's out of the way, you can lock this before it gets to 5 pages :)

LMAO!!

This is going to get exciting! Almost there! :)

Dipstik
03-17-2015, 09:11 PM
I warned them...

Jewlz
03-21-2015, 11:56 AM
Still don't have my correct prizes. And support has basically told me to stop asking about it. They'll get to it when they get to it. Smh, could have really used the correct prize for battle.

Evan1000
03-21-2015, 12:59 PM
Still don't have my correct prizes. And support has basically told me to stop asking about it. They'll get to it when they get to it. Smh, could have really used the correct prize for battle.

Same here. Wtf GREE

MK Loves You
03-22-2015, 02:15 PM
I had a premature accident one time....then the mean girl gave me boo-boos on the inside. :{

Timala
03-24-2015, 02:50 AM

I did all that still nothing. Numerous times.
And it's beyond frustration by now...

sfun
03-24-2015, 03:38 AM
I did all that still nothing. Numerous times.
And it's beyond frustration by now...

Youre not the only one. Havent received anything either. Understand you guys are still working on it, but this isn't how you treat your customers. Handing out prizes to some but not all and that during war time.

Weasel
03-24-2015, 06:42 AM
There are also outstanding prizes from the 24 hour Shamrock Showdown Street Assault that are being withheld. The response everyone seems to be getting is "the developers are looking into the issue in order to prevent it from happening again."

Well good for them, but what the developers are doing to fix what is obviously broken is unrelated to what the support team should be doing to right their wrong. Just award players the items they earned! It can be done because it has been done thousands of times before. Waiting and delaying just for the sake of being bungholes only makes the task more difficult, and creates a far greater ticket load than what is really necessary.

Winnson
03-24-2015, 09:19 AM
Outstanding prizes should be a good thing.

What happened?

Evan1000
03-24-2015, 09:44 AM
May I have my prize please? I would like my prize. My last ticket has yet to be answered, my first one completely blown off with an automatic response

Winnson
03-24-2015, 09:50 AM
What's your signature about Evan?

Evan1000
03-24-2015, 02:44 PM
What's your signature about Evan?

I want a refund for the biggest waste of time of my life. Still have yet to receive it

LeatherKicks
03-25-2015, 11:28 AM
GIVING correct prizes will be enough. I don't want anything for free Like most people here. but I ranked 35 and should have The Havana Dynobomb. You people got to realize people have several syndicates. And when Raid Boss is going on, we may not be in our regular syndicates. We can be all over the place. It should be released during battle or the next appropriate SA. I say let people have what they got already. And redo the correct prize in a event where people don't move.

Dipstik
03-25-2015, 11:35 AM
GIVING correct prizes will be enough. I don't want anything for free Like most people here. but I ranked 35 and should have The Havana Dynobomb. You people got to realize people have several syndicates. And when Raid Boss is going on, we may not be in our regular syndicates. We can be all over the place. It should be released during battle or the next appropriate SA. I say let people have what they got already. And redo the correct prize in a event where people don't move.

I suppose this is one way to discourage jumping. I would have preferred locking syndicates during raid bosses, but whatever works.

evj
03-26-2015, 06:33 AM

We still have members waiting for their SA prizes. Tickets sent for a long time ago. Some also miss their prizes from last war, tickets also sent. With the ongoing EB, they have a disadvantage, so this issues need to be solved NOW, not next week.

When can they expect a solution?

Winnson
03-26-2015, 09:34 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb and say not right now thanks.

LeatherKicks
03-27-2015, 05:29 AM
We still have members waiting for their SA prizes. Tickets sent for a long time ago. Some also miss their prizes from last war, tickets also sent. With the ongoing EB, they have a disadvantage, so this issues need to be solved NOW, not next week.

When can they expect a solution?

Agreed. I Didn't recieve a prize for individual. And have not heard back from customer service.

Rickdee
03-30-2015, 10:51 AM
Any up date on this ? Why? Too busy figuring out how to make new players stronger? LOL

Winnson
03-30-2015, 12:05 PM
Yeah like who really cares about the useless prizes from this old event anymore anyway?

It's pretty much worthless now! So that's good news for those that didn't get it!

Right?

LeatherKicks
03-30-2015, 04:18 PM
Not reallly. The modifier is worth it alone.

Rickdee
03-31-2015, 01:37 PM
How many more SA's are going to happen before this gets resolved? Going to give it another day before i begin the charge back... Whats the saying? Cheat,cheat never beat?

Winnson
04-01-2015, 11:18 AM
http://rs1img.memecdn.com/bulldozer_o_1484169.jpg

bdub
04-02-2015, 09:38 PM
Still haven't received my correct prizes.

bdub
04-05-2015, 05:21 PM
This problem isn't going to be forgotten.....you can't sweep it under the rug either. I also would suggest that your 'developers' and their sidekicks actually consult someone intelligent before just releasing a bunch of prizes in the future to make sure their actions make some type of sense - this is getting absolutely ridiculous.

GREE position open: Low IQ, lame decision -making ability. Inquire immediately

Rickdee
04-06-2015, 08:31 AM
We've had 3 SA events since this issue..... hmmmm, how many days till this thread disappears?

montecore
04-06-2015, 10:01 AM
This problem isn't going to be forgotten.....you can't sweep it under the rug either. I also would suggest that your 'developers' and their sidekicks actually consult someone intelligent before just releasing a bunch of prizes in the future to make sure their actions make some type of sense - this is getting absolutely ridiculous.

GREE position open: Low IQ, lame decision -making ability. Inquire immediately

My understanding is that Gree told TAW members that SAS won this SA. My personal opinion is that TAW should be refunded whatever gold they spent on the last match. Good luck getting it though.

Weasel
04-07-2015, 02:30 PM
This issue has been corrected for me. It took an unreasonbly long time to have the issue sorted, and a new ticket had to be submitted regarding an ignored ticket, but all has been fixed.

Thank you.