03-10-2015, 08:12 AM
I'll try it now thanks

bashir
03-10-2015, 10:23 AM
delete all buildings and delete app.

Doesn't work

Rattlehead
03-10-2015, 10:26 AM
You've got to wipe the device back to factory settings...

Annihilator2
03-10-2015, 10:41 AM
You've got to wipe the device back to factory settings...

And you will lost all you accounts.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-10-2015, 10:45 AM
deleting buildings only deletes your base it doesnt delete the game off your device.

and factory reset will wipe your device of everything all your apps and photos and info so dont do that.

try go to device settings.... find mw.... clear data... then uninstall... reboot.... reinstall that should clear off mw so u can start again. that shld work i think.

bashir
03-10-2015, 10:48 AM
deleting buildings only deletes your base it doesnt delete the game off your device.

and factory reset will wipe your device of everything all your apps and photos and info so dont do that.

try go to device settings.... find mw.... clear data... then uninstall... reboot.... reinstall that should clear off mw so u can start again. that shld work i think.

Going to try that

bashir
03-10-2015, 11:03 AM
It we'd be nice to get an answer from gree about this

Annihilator2
03-10-2015, 11:04 AM
This will not help. Your device is linked to your account by device id and to Game Center on iOS.

You can create new account on foreign device and re-link account. Read in-game help

Rolinz
03-10-2015, 11:15 AM
What are you trying to accomplish? delete your account to start a new one or to get rid of the game and quit?

if you are trying to quit, delete all of your buildings and recycle all of your units and donate the cash to your faction.

there is no way to actually delete your account. you can do the above to prevent you from wanting to come back and pick up where you left off.

if you are trying to restart from the beginning, follow Annihilator2's suggestion.

good luck. and gree will not help you if they can avoid it.

bashir
03-10-2015, 01:55 PM
Thx guys.....

Cannot Connect To Server
03-10-2015, 08:20 PM
if the above didnt work... and i dont use game centre so cant comment... but if ur aos go to file manager look for the funzio directory... and go to android and then inside there u will find mw with all its data and ur device id... try deleting those.

if ur not sure how to do these things do not try it.

if ur ios i dont know.

last thing try contact gree ask them to wipe it for restart maybe simpler. sorry bye.