PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gree, why you make us buy boost buildings for gold that don't even work????

samtex666
03-10-2015, 05:13 AM
These new boost buildings are great, but only if the would work!!!!

I attacked a guy, which had 11,5b def in the attack screen. So no problem to beat him with my 12,6b att.
I also raided him then, and oh well, he suddenly has only 8,8b def...
Then I went to his profile and saw that in fact with his new boost buildings he should have 15,9b def...
Now some will say: his boost buildings were raided. No, all the boost buildings were intact!
This is for every player I attack, who has these new boost buildings. They don't work, they only show a boost in the profile screen, but have no effect when in combat!
Will Gree fix this before WD??? I guess no...
We pay for something we don't even get. Thanks Gree!!!!

Ozymandias
03-10-2015, 05:29 AM
To be fair, it's not just the boost buildings that aren't working.

samtex666
03-10-2015, 06:19 AM

1 point for you ^^

Ourpalace
03-10-2015, 06:58 AM
It's not fair to expect everything is right especially for ...

Z-Infierno
03-10-2015, 07:12 AM
at the meantime lets have a happy raids :cool:

mickymacirl
03-10-2015, 07:55 AM
Gree don't make you do anything, stopped reading after the title.

fatbodychris
03-10-2015, 08:07 AM

You ever think English isn't his first language?

Oh oh Gree
03-10-2015, 10:01 AM
Any mod (paid ones) going to comment? You took our real cash and all we got was trash

Mr llama
03-10-2015, 11:49 AM
You ever think English isn't his first language?Of course he didn't. His tongue was to far up to think of anything else

1Shot
03-10-2015, 12:46 PM
Please keep all comments constructive please!

Oh oh Gree
03-10-2015, 01:37 PM

How about an answer to the thread rather than just modifying posts?

legalious
03-10-2015, 02:06 PM
How about an answer to the thread rather than just modifying posts?

We don't have the answers you seek. We have let Gree know about this thread and they don't have any answers for us at the moment.

Rolinz
03-10-2015, 09:38 PM

how about responding to post that you do not have the answers and that you will or will not look into it!

so my reply to this thread was deleted?

i thought it was constructive in getting their problem resolved from having wasted their gold on a non-working item!

samtex666
03-10-2015, 11:21 PM
I am really happy for you, but did you really really think that anyone here cares if you read or not??? NO, if you want to say something, then say something constructive, but that is none of your abilities!

samtex666
03-10-2015, 11:23 PM
Of course he didn't. His tongue was to far up to think of anything else
You are my hero, your comment will solve all issues at once

Angel Baby
03-11-2015, 01:30 AM
I'm a bit of a newbie so what exactly are the new boost buildings supposed to do? increase unit power. What exactly does this mean? Should my attack and defence increase?

samtex666
03-11-2015, 01:53 AM
I'm a bit of a newbie so what exactly are the new boost buildings supposed to do? increase unit power. What exactly does this mean? Should my attack and defence increase?
Yes "should"

TMGCCPERCY
03-11-2015, 02:05 AM
Its just another way gree shows they care lol every item or event that comes out, does not work as it should do, but gree don't care as long as you pay cash for it ;) thought people in this forum would know by now, that the mods here won't help and gree doesn't care.. Your best of DEWIN NUTTIN (as some might say) or drop your pants, bend over and hold up your credit card lol

These things are happening more often now than ever, only way to stop it is by standing up to gree and hitting them where it hurts £$€¢ but unfortunately WE ALL just keep playing and spending.. So stop whining about it here, hoping for a fix from gree.. Coz that ain't gonna happen, instead fix it yourself!!!!!

Yee
03-11-2015, 02:11 AM
Its just another way gree shows they care lol every item or event that comes out, does not work as it should do, but gree don't care as long as you pay cash for it ;) thought people in this forum would know by now, that the mods here won't help and gree doesn't care.. Your best of DEWIN NUTTIN (as some might say) or drop your pants, bend over and hold up your credit card lol

These things are happening more often now than ever, only way to stop it is by standing up to gree and hitting them where it hurts £$€¢ but unfortunately WE ALL just keep playing and spending.. So stop whining about it here, hoping for a fix from gree.. Coz that ain't gonna happen, instead fix it yourself!!!!!

^^^^
What the man said!!!! +++1

And the paid community managers, moderators need not even be bothered to check in and reply to forum enquiries no more, and have a couple of player-moderators take the blunt of everyone's fury, frustrations and what not .?.

samtex666
03-11-2015, 04:01 AM
Everyone who bought these broken buildings, look at your stats once in IOS which shows a defence you should have with these buildings. Then look in Droid what you got! NOTHING!!!

Wildblue
03-11-2015, 06:45 AM
Agreed with the basic post question--why would I pay Gree money, via lots of gold, for boost buildings that don't even work when I am attacked?

TMGCCPERCY
03-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Everyone who bought these broken buildings, look at your stats once in IOS which shows a defence you should have with these buildings. Then look in Droid what you got! NOTHING!!!

Now go see what you got on iOS or droid when your attacked by a rival.. NOTHING lol only difference is iOS says you got something, that you don't, droid tells you how it is!!!

If it was the other way around, nobody would mind. stats not showing properly in profile, but attack me and BAM:mad::confused::p:cool:

2MblaZ
03-11-2015, 09:25 AM
Now go see what you got on iOS or droid when your attacked by a rival.. NOTHING lol only difference is iOS says you got something, that you don't, droid tells you how it is!!!

If it was the other way around, nobody would mind. stats not showing properly in profile, but attack me and BAM:mad::confused::p:cool:

Looks like Droids now show 'accurate' stats at least lmao... Yeh, GREE doesn't 'make' you buy anything, but lures you into buying think you'd gain some in-game benefit, but when you get loved by them over and over again - why some [a lot, actually!] still keep buying?!?... maybe they like that feeling lmao ;)

Relic
03-11-2015, 09:42 AM
Sorry about the frustration this has caused. The team is aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

We appreciate your patience while we work on fixing this.

Annihilator2
03-11-2015, 09:48 AM
Sorry about the frustration this has caused. The team is aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

No fix is needed. Current state prevents stats inflation.

Ozymandias
03-11-2015, 09:49 AM
There we go... that wasn't so hard... thanks for the acknowledgement. Any idea of when it will be resolved?

Bob_55
03-11-2015, 10:17 AM
After 7 days of WD..

Jaguar69
03-11-2015, 12:43 PM

Sorry? The team is working? You appreciate patience? The "TEAM" is just a mess of unable, incapable, incompetent people. In a perfect world they would ask for charity out of a church!!!!!!!!!!!

good gawd noooo
03-11-2015, 03:08 PM
wake up gree is just trying to suck every penny out of you before the end... just look at all the errors glitches problems .. they are getting worse and more frequent and instead of working on resolving the events that are currently working yet broken they are releasing new events again still not working correctly.. of course gree wont tell you til last minute .. just like any business owner that needs cash coming in isn't gonna tell you their product is crap...and or discontinued etc..read gree's post but read between the lies.. I mean lines.. this game may not end as soon as june.. but with what gree is doing newbies aren't staying and their long term players are getting thinner(like my hair line)..but I will be around just to watch this last week has been entertaining to say the least

CC1
03-12-2015, 12:39 PM
These new boost buildings are great, but only if the would work!!!!

I attacked a guy, which had 11,5b def in the attack screen. So no problem to beat him with my 12,6b att.
I also raided him then, and oh well, he suddenly has only 8,8b def...
Then I went to his profile and saw that in fact with his new boost buildings he should have 15,9b def...
Now some will say: his boost buildings were raided. No, all the boost buildings were intact!
This is for every player I attack, who has these new boost buildings. They don't work, they only show a boost in the profile screen, but have no effect when in combat!
Will Gree fix this before WD??? I guess no...
We pay for something we don't even get. Thanks Gree!!!!

Boost buildings are not the cause. It's much bigger. I've kept a spreadsheet of over 75 different players including some with boost buildings and some without. Every last one of them shows 30%-50% lower defense in the "Raid Results" page than what their "Profile Page" shows. I've asked players who attack me to share the number they see. Mine is off by 45%.

It is NOT just a display error. The value in the raid/attack results, though wrong, is the number being used to determine win or lose. And it's happening in WD as we speak. You, and everyone else, needs to send a ticket.

Highland Cam
03-12-2015, 01:40 PM
Pretty sure it's the alliance defence boost that isn't working, the new boost buildings are fine (as far as I can tell)

Wildblue
03-13-2015, 03:59 AM
I just raided a 4.2B defense player with my 2.56B attack, because defenses are cut and boosts eliminated when being attacked.

No way am I paying money and buying boosts while they don't work.

Gileas
03-13-2015, 05:51 AM

This is art.

Tealeaf65
03-13-2015, 05:47 PM
Pretty sure it's the alliance defence boost that isn't working, the new boost buildings are fine (as far as I can tell)

I can assure you the buildings are NOT working. Since I bought and started upgrading all 10 buildings ( not complete yet) my def has gone from 20 bil to 42 bil, yet players attacking me in the WD see my def as 23 bil.
Another top class Gree screw up from the world's worst known development team!