PDA

View Full Version : Strike

Conkilla
03-10-2015, 12:02 AM
Striking against this game once again. For all the stupid **** this company does and not treating us like a person but a piece of crap that get fling all the over the place. nomore money to this game when rainbow is filled with gree personal. who would want to play this game. when they can get unlimited funding from their comp[any.

Phill - Immortal GM
03-10-2015, 01:29 AM
People said the same thing about Death Knights on Android.

What now? We beat them.
Toughen up man, if there are 40 hardcore spenders then of course they are better.

Use it to motivate you, there will always be someone better than anyone else in anything possible on this planet. Use it, don't fight it.
Accept reality.

SylusBlack
03-10-2015, 04:40 PM
Striking against this game once again. For all the stupid **** this company does and not treating us like a person but a piece of crap that get fling all the over the place. nomore money to this game when rainbow is filled with gree personal. who would want to play this game. when they can get unlimited funding from their comp[any.

Do you have any proof about Rainbow having actual GREE personnel within its ranks? If so I'd love to see it. Otherwise you just look like you're complaining about nothing.

Like Phill said, just get better. Use the frustration to drive you instead of letting it defeat you.

Rookeye
03-10-2015, 09:44 PM
I used to play a game (not Gree) and our alliance was peopled with that company's staff...we held them to the same rigorous standards as the rest of our players, and found they were much less likely to cheat. They did NOT have "deep company pockets" at all, but payed for their own game.

I say this to illustrate:

If Gree staff play the game, WHO CARES?
So long as they play by the rules?
That's what really matters, right?! :rolleyes:

Ju Nation
03-11-2015, 02:12 AM

RA has Gree employees?

Damn!!! That's not fair... but wait, i'm part of the alliance. how come i'm not working for Gree?

Ant venom
03-12-2015, 11:20 AM
Ju Nation, great post and this will also have Conkilla stop these untruthful claims. Plus u arent allowed to talk about Strikes in this forum so this thread should close soon.

Rookeye
03-15-2015, 02:58 PM
I say again, who cares who does what, provided the same rules are followed by everyone?

The underlying assumption in the first post was that game employees somehow have access to free game funds and/or cheat. I call shenanigans... ;)