PDA

View Full Version : The negative side of a high iph...

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-09-2015, 10:51 PM
Today was a bad day. My 12's got hit. And then two hours earlier 300 mil lost. There will be blood...

http://i62.tinypic.com/dcd16w.jpg
http://i59.tinypic.com/b985fb.jpg

Red BD
03-09-2015, 10:55 PM
Whoa. Sorry. Wish it'd been me.

Givmesome
03-09-2015, 10:58 PM
Note to self. Look for Sleazy P Martini lvl 158 in rival list

Bad Beak
03-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Agrona should send you a fruit basket.

MK Loves You
03-09-2015, 11:00 PM
Today was a bad day. My 12's got hit. And then two hours earlier 300 mil lost. There will be blood...

It was me and I'll be back for more.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-09-2015, 11:07 PM
I was in the subway when the cockroach struck. I was 3 minutes late to collect.

Weasel
03-09-2015, 11:42 PM
Firstly, FYI, that second screen shot is considered naming and shaming, which is against forum posting rules.

Secondly, my 12s, 24s, and 48s got hit thanks to Gree's almost majestic handling of the daylight savings time change. If those four red lines are your total losses, my losses top yours by several hundred million.

The good thing, for me anyways, is that I saw this disaster coming and wisely linked all the high IPH players I could find for two days before the time change. I'll get my money back in no time, because obviously there was a bloodbath with several of them hitting me simultaneously.

TL;DR: the only negative side of having a high IPH is that it attracts a lot of attention from people who may or may not "deserve" a piece. This is only an issue if you have tiny little balls and can't handle being robbed from time to time,

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-09-2015, 11:57 PM
Firstly, FYI, that second screen shot is considered naming and shaming, which is against forum posting rules.

Secondly, my 12s, 24s, and 48s got hit thanks to Gree's almost majestic handling of the daylight savings time change. If those four red lines are your total losses, my losses top yours by several hundred million.

The good thing, for me anyways, is that I saw this disaster coming and wisely linked all the high IPH players I could find for two days before the time change. I'll get my money back in no time, because obviously there was a bloodbath with several of them hitting me simultaneously.

TL;DR: the only negative side of having a high IPH is that it attracts a lot of attention from people who may or may not "deserve" a piece. This is only an issue if you have tiny little balls and can't handle being robbed from time to time,
Naming and shaming? Hmmm. I think the emphasis is on the shaming part. I've posted rob screenshots before in threads where mods commented after. If anything, I'm shaming myself. If I just say weasel, it's probably gonna fit the criteria. So I don't think this is strong enough to merit admin intervention.

Secondly, congratulations on having been robbed more than me. Care to post a screenshot?

Ultimately, this is chump change in the grand scheme of things.

Weasel
03-10-2015, 12:05 AM
I do not. Mostly because I don't care if you believe me or not, but also partly because I am feeling particularly lazy and do not want to bother editing out names. Apparently I'm on this ice around here with "naming and shaming". Isn't that weird?

sister morphine
03-10-2015, 12:06 AM
That's it really. The higher your iph, the higher the bar is set for a rob to be anything other than chump change. :)

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-10-2015, 12:15 AM
I do not. Mostly because I don't care if you believe me or not, but also partly because I am feeling particularly lazy and do not want to bother editing out names. Apparently I'm on this ice around here with "naming and shaming". Isn't that weird?weasel weasel weasel weasel weasel. There. We're in the same boat now.

That's it really. The higher your iph, the higher the bar is set for a rob to be anything other than chump change. :)makin it rain pixels.

Weasel
03-10-2015, 12:29 AM
Your boat doesn't have infraction points in it.

And when I said these people were in my hood simultaneously, I mean every other line was one of two or three names at once. I quite enjoy seeing that, because it means A) not one of them was lucky enough to clean out every building, and B) sometimes they'd hit the same buildings and cause each other random $2 robs, before the last several entries all being for a similar amount ($2-$8).

But that also means I would have pages and pages of screenshots to take, edit, upload to a photo hosting website, and finally upload here. F that.

sfun
03-10-2015, 12:33 AM
Only see two Mike's your slacking.

Jeronimo
03-10-2015, 01:25 AM
Do we have to feel sorry for you now? Do you want a cookie?

willis3
03-10-2015, 01:26 AM
I

That is not the REAL D!VA by the way... She is in TAW and has a white haired avatar... She asked us to tell you.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-10-2015, 01:56 AM
Only see two Mike's your slacking.ive shown you mine. Now show me yours.

Do we have to feel sorry for you now? Do you want a cookie?never asked for pity. But I will take that cookie.

sister morphine
03-10-2015, 01:56 AM
I

That is not the REAL D!VA by the way... She is in TAW and has a white haired avatar... She asked us to tell you.
Did someone ask?

killbillbst
03-10-2015, 02:07 AM
That's funny. Do you even collect on time bro

sfun
03-10-2015, 02:22 AM
ive shown you mine. Now show me yours.

lmao nope never. Iam a tease and you like it.

Jeronimo
03-10-2015, 02:45 AM
These topics always seem like I'm reading Sleazy's diaries.

S -gs-
03-10-2015, 04:24 AM
I'm around 140 million. I get robbed some, but not that often. What's nice about it though is that I know most people robbing me make less in a few days than I do from the buildings they robbed just one time.

Green Drake
03-10-2015, 04:47 AM
I was in the subway when the cockroach struck. I was 3 minutes late to collect.
There is a 5 minute grace window from when your buildings come due to when rivals are able to see them and rob.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-10-2015, 05:16 AM
These topics always seem like I'm reading Sleazy's diaries.

Just remember, before doing anything profound, ask yourself, what would sleazy do?

Vile Lynn
03-10-2015, 06:25 AM
There is a 5 minute grace window from when your buildings come due to when rivals are able to see them and rob.

Speculation.

Green Drake
03-10-2015, 06:30 AM
Speculation.

Nothing speculative about this.

Vile Lynn
03-10-2015, 06:37 AM
Then prove it.

Max Power
03-10-2015, 06:37 AM
Naming and shaming? Hmmm. I think the emphasis is on the shaming part. I've posted rob screenshots before in threads where mods commented after. If anything, I'm shaming myself. If I just say weasel, it's probably gonna fit the criteria. So I don't think this is strong enough to merit admin intervention.

Secondly, congratulations on having been robbed more than me. Care to post a screenshot?

You have been put on notice by our self appointed moderator. You would be wise to mend your ways.

Green Drake
03-10-2015, 06:46 AM
Then prove it.
I have, many times. But you go on believing what you like.

montecore
03-10-2015, 06:56 AM
I

She has more than one account.

-Batman-
03-10-2015, 07:16 AM

Had to resync mine due to DLS just left sync and let a team mate wipe it out who donated it to the sync

willis3
03-10-2015, 07:43 AM
She has more than one account.
Yes she does... Lvl38 mini diva and her son plays with a boy avatar.

fuzzy
03-10-2015, 07:53 AM
Speculation.

Not Speculation.

Proved it many of times syncing my buildings with friends when we give each other times.

Weasel
03-10-2015, 09:19 AM

There absolutely is NOT. This has been a rumour for years. I can't believe some people are still stupid enough to believe it.

Not Speculation.

Proved it many of times syncing my buildings with friends when we give each other times.

This game has always had lag issues. Sometimes it affects what you can see in other people's hoods, sometimes it doesn't.

The "grace period" is nothing more than lag. Otherwise you'd be able to collect your 24s 5 minutes late and only have to wait 23:55 until the next collection. The amount of lag varies, but it's still nothing more than lag.

It's completely backwards for Gree to allow a grace period. It would be a lot easier for them to just fix the push notifications that tell you buildings are ready, but they won't do that because it wrecks the robbery aspect of the game. So does a grace period.

Green Drake
03-10-2015, 10:05 AM
Too funny. The lag is exactly 5 minutes every time for every player.

therealbengie
03-10-2015, 10:09 AM

real funny, I got robbed yesterday less than 5 minutes after the buildings were due but luckily the guy ran out of stamina and only hit 2 of my grillz so still made 580mil of my +600mil collection.

there is no grace period.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-10-2015, 10:24 AM
If you double tap the collect all button, you can reverse the effects of the five minute lag temporarily.

Nighteg
03-10-2015, 10:33 AM
It's the same bug that causes your buildings to be robbed few minutes after you collected them (you're not synced with the servers). Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't.

cookamoo
03-10-2015, 10:34 AM
If you double tap the collect all button, you can reverse the effects of the five minute lag temporarily.
Wow, so what happens when you tap and swipe? ☺

Vile Lynn
03-10-2015, 10:53 AM
There is no "grace period" for robs. This is a myth.

(I have 2 very similar accts, same age, same level, same RL, roughly same stats, and I know there is no 5-min grace period from robbing myself while checking my stats from both sides.)

Your zen moment: Do you actually think GREE could make code for a 5-min grace period?
Then ask yourself, why would GREE code this?

lol! Believe whatever you want.

A grace period for one player is appaently lag to another player.
Lag exists; a grace period does not.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-10-2015, 10:53 AM
Wow, so what happens when you tap and swipe? ☺

Depends on which fingers you're using.

Weasel
03-10-2015, 11:02 AM

The funny thing is, no it isn't.

Just the other day I was robbing someone who had left a link in my news. I was hesitant because not all the buildings on the same output cycle were up for grabs, often a sign that someone has already been there, but I decided to try my luck anyways. I was able to rob everything I could see.

Later that day I received a message from this player asking why I had only hit some of their buildings, since they made full collection on the rest. I told them, honestly, that I robbed everything I could see. They then told me that I hit them within seconds of their buildings coming due. IMO, I probably visited that hood AS the buildings were coming due, but since the buildings don't "refresh" while you are in someone else's hood, I only saw a portion of what I could have robbed because not everything had come due at the same time, and I arrived in the hood before everything was ready.

Lesson learned, when that happens in a hood that I have visited via link, finish robbing everything, leave, then return immediately because the rest of the buildings should be up.

Your grace period is a myth. Apparently not unlike your intelligence.

Green Drake
03-10-2015, 12:00 PM
Typical. The weasel is incapable of having a discussion without resorting to insults. Call it lag or grace or deny either exists. It is consistent and has been for some time. I, among others, have used it effectively.

1Shot
03-10-2015, 12:15 PM
I'll take a few punches having a 200m IPH... Or just collect on time.

therealbengie
03-10-2015, 01:18 PM
I'll take a few punches having a 200m IPH... Or just collect on time.

200? is your sig wrong?

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-10-2015, 02:02 PM
200? is your sig wrong?

I think he means if he had 200 mil iph he wouldn't mind taking some hits.

Unless he does have 200 m.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-10-2015, 02:02 PM
Typical. The weasel is incapable of having a discussion without resorting to insults. Call it lag or grace or deny either exists. It is consistent and has been for some time. I, among others, have used it effectively.

Careful. Naming and shaming is against the rules.

Weasel
03-10-2015, 04:21 PM

Typical. The green drake is incapable of having a discussion without resorting to claiming something as fact when, in reality, that fact is nothing more than assumption based on complete lack of information.

1Shot
03-10-2015, 05:31 PM
Stay on topic guys.

Stay classy!

1Shot
03-10-2015, 05:32 PM
I think he means if he had 200 mil iph he wouldn't mind taking some hits.

Unless he does have 200 m.

Yes that's what I meant haha. I only have a 200m IPH when I'm having a crime city dream.

HavingFun
03-10-2015, 05:49 PM

Nothing in Gree games can be exactly every time. I've also been robbed 3 minutes after collections were due or at least that's what my newsfeed read. I've also been robbed while I was robbing other hoods and it was most certainly less than 5 minutes. Lastly, I damn sure wouldn't trust anything Indian Nation guys claim as fact.

Weasel
03-10-2015, 07:17 PM
Nothing in Gree games can be exactly every time. I've also been robbed 3 minutes after collections were due or at least that's what my newsfeed read. I've also been robbed while I was robbing other hoods and it was most certainly less than 5 minutes. Lastly, I damn sure wouldn't trust anything Indian Nation guys claim as fact.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/124770/2420249-546seal-of-approval.jpg

Dipstik
03-10-2015, 07:30 PM
I want to say that I approve of your seal, but I can't find an appropriate funny picture to do so :(

Weasel
03-11-2015, 12:05 AM
I want to say that I approve of your seal, but I can't find an appropriate funny picture to do so :(

Here's one for later:

http://m.quickmeme.com/img/6d/6d0e240dc6b93699078941f4a2769ce345dfa392b8ef051546 25594940150e6d.jpg

sister morphine
03-11-2015, 02:07 AM
http://fumaga.com/i/the-baron-finds-your-antics-amusing-motivational.jpg

krimesity
03-13-2015, 03:56 PM

Hey I've robbed you recently! I even posted a screen shot of your hood to my syndicate's chatroom!

Sorryaboutthatbutnotreally

Jack Bauer 24
03-13-2015, 04:49 PM
There is no negative side to a high IPH. I'm just over 57mill and collect plenty even on the occasions I do get robbed. Besides I'm sure you have billions in the bank.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-13-2015, 04:52 PM
Hey I've robbed you recently! I even posted a screen shot of your hood to my syndicate's chatroom!

Sorryaboutthatbutnotreally
Pics or it never happened.

zweirdone
03-14-2015, 06:52 PM
It is hard having a high a high IPH. I myself have 250mill and growing.

sister morphine
03-15-2015, 07:24 AM
There is no negative side to a high IPH. I'm just over 57mill and collect plenty even on the occasions I do get robbed. Besides I'm sure you have billions in the bank.
QFT

The explosion makes it easy to recoup any losses (except maybe on the scale of the OP!)

Nighteg
03-15-2015, 07:29 AM
This whole thread reminds me of the first world problems memes.

http://stokereport.com/files/userimages/first-world-problem.jpg

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-17-2015, 09:43 AM
I didn't think I could top that 500 mil rob. But I got got. Again.

http://i57.tinypic.com/vervgl.jpg

John_Locke
03-17-2015, 10:05 AM
I woke up this morning to unrobbed 12s. It was a pretty good start to the day.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-17-2015, 11:29 AM
I woke up this morning to unrobbed 12s. It was a pretty good start to the day.
You didn't even have to use your AK?

Winnson
03-17-2015, 12:25 PM
How do you leave that much money up? Just collect more often.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-17-2015, 12:44 PM
Collecting on time is for suckers.

http://i59.tinypic.com/oiw4tw.jpg

Winnson
03-18-2015, 12:20 PM
Or people that don't want to take a billion dollar hit.

Fun coupons!

smokey77
03-18-2015, 12:28 PM
Just out of interest , at what IPH would not collecting and getting robbed still be cheaper than paying the 10% fee for banking ?

Winnson
03-18-2015, 12:30 PM
0 - banking is for suckers

Evan1000
03-18-2015, 12:39 PM
In other news.. my line of 10's is almost done :D

http://i.imgur.com/2bsrrPf.png

Just one more upgrade after this one

Max Power
03-18-2015, 12:42 PM
How do you leave that much money up? Just collect more often.

I dunno, people with families, jobs, hot girlfriends, people who are acne free, occasionally look up, maybe talk to a stranger once in a while, maybe people that go out drinking with buddies, would like to watch a movie, maybe that like to drive on a road trip, maybe travel on a plane, maybe people attending a seminar, ya know, stuff like .......life?

Winnson
03-18-2015, 01:14 PM
A life of excuses? Puh-lease!

I usually just collect my laundromats, but every once in a while I get other stuff too.

Life's overrated. Collect your pixels.

Word.

Winnson
03-18-2015, 01:17 PM
And FWIW, everybody should look up, all the time.

We used to look up into the heavens for our answers, not down at our phones.

Look up once in a while at the ceiling, sky, whatever, and feel what it does to your face. You automatically smile a bit.

Looking up is a good feeling and props for saying that.

However, as firm a believer as I am in looking up all the time, I also collect my hood on time.

Word.

cooch
03-18-2015, 02:07 PM
Just out of interest , at what IPH would not collecting and getting robbed still be cheaper than paying the 10% fee for banking ?

If u don't have any bank reducing mods? Old threads showed calc. With max payout on attack of $220k/hit don't bank. Idk if getting attacked more than 20 times still leaves you in attack cool down for 2 hours anymore. Bank if u don't like to lose cash if pvp'd otherwise don't anymore

Nighteg
03-18-2015, 02:32 PM

I stopped banking at 15m IPH.

spiderman
03-18-2015, 03:33 PM
I dunno, people with families, jobs, hot girlfriends, people who are acne free, occasionally look up, maybe talk to a stranger once in a while, maybe people that go out drinking with buddies, would like to watch a movie, maybe that like to drive on a road trip, maybe travel on a plane, maybe people attending a seminar, ya know, stuff like .......life?

Sweet mate, how very true those things are. Life is indeed about choices and we all should live it to its fullest. This game still is fun to play and does consume up time, but it is good time. Happy gaming mate.

Jeronimo
03-18-2015, 03:41 PM

So true haha. Most of the people here probably don't wanna hear that

Winnson
03-18-2015, 03:41 PM
Happy St. Paddy's Mate.

Gobless us every one.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-18-2015, 07:10 PM
0 - banking is for suckersmy bank account would disagree with you.

In other news.. my line of 10's is almost done :D

http://i.imgur.com/2bsrrPf.png

Just one more upgrade after this one
Hmmmmm.
No LTB's at level 10? Check
A lot of minor buildings at level 10? Check
Android? Check
A regular Time Lord you are.
Time travel was banned by the Galactic Regulatory Enforcement Echelon back in 2013.

Green Drake
03-18-2015, 07:38 PM
I still have "Build a fish store" as a goal.

Jack Bauer 24
03-18-2015, 09:36 PM

Nope, momma cooked the breakfast with no hog

Weasel
03-19-2015, 05:36 AM
I didn't think I could top that 500 mil rob. But I got got. Again.

http://i57.tinypic.com/vervgl.jpg

You do realize the amount displayed is what the robber got, including their own modifiers, and not what you actually lost... Right?

If you do the math you'll realize that on some robberies, you lose more than the building would actually pay you on a full collection.

I'd say that's a bug, but I think that's an intentional design to tickle people's sense of loss and make them rage spend to win. These freemium games man, every monetization 'tactic' is some kind of sheisty scheme. If you're not vigilant you can easily miss them and find yourself even tempted to spend money.

I still have "Build a fish store" as a goal.

Irrelevant post is irrelevant.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-19-2015, 10:55 AM
You do realize the amount displayed is what the robber got, including their own modifiers, and not what you actually lost... Right?

Gree wouldn't lie to me. If they say I lost x amount, then I lost x amount.

Evan1000
03-19-2015, 12:32 PM
No LTB's at level 10? Check.

Will a maxed throwback arcade count? :p

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-19-2015, 12:57 PM
Will a maxed throwback arcade count? :p

Not sure if you're purposly hindering your iph growth, or just like doing things the hard way... With all them weaker building upgraded so high.

But either way, props to you for posting screenshots of your hood. Strong players, and I do mean all of them, are too scurd to post screenshots of their hood. They're afraid they'll get hunted, or afraid they'll lose their bought account. Bandits, outlaws the whole lot of em.

Max Power
03-19-2015, 02:50 PM
Not sure if you're purposly hindering your iph growth, or just like doing things the hard way... With all them weaker building upgraded so high.

But either way, props to you for posting screenshots of your hood. Strong players, and I do mean all of them, are too scurd to post screenshots of their hood. They're afraid they'll get hunted, or afraid they'll lose their bought account. Bandits, outlaws the whole lot of em.

I would be happy to post screenshots of my hood if:

1. I wasn't so lazy and
2. Thought, judging by activity, that anybody here hasn't seen it many many times....LOL!

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-19-2015, 04:01 PM
I would be happy to post screenshots of my hood if:

1. I wasn't so lazy and
2. Thought, judging by activity, that anybody here hasn't seen it many many times....LOL!yup. That's practically a copy and paste response that just about any other player would use. Also add, I'm too busy to waste my time blah blah blah.

Max Power
03-19-2015, 05:08 PM
yup. That's practically a copy and paste response that just about any other player would use. Also add, I'm too busy to waste my time blah blah blah.

I think you will survive.

Evan1000
03-20-2015, 11:53 AM

Neither, I have fun upgrading all the small buildings. I still grow my IPH, but only buy and upgrade LTB's pretty much.

And I've never posted a screenshot of all my big buildings, just all my crap ones :p. They're all hidden behind my crap ones, but I still don't care who sees my hood

John_Locke
03-20-2015, 09:37 PM

I understood that reference Made me laugh much harder than it should have.

HavingFun
05-06-2015, 03:25 AM
Today was a bad day. My 12's got hit. And then two hours earlier 300 mil lost. There will blood...

You ever get your revenge? Did you paint his hood blood?

Atlanta
05-06-2015, 07:29 AM

Ice cube would be so proud! Because after all it is a good day if you don't have to use your AK and there arnt any jackers in sight.

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-15-2015, 03:39 PM
It was bound to happen. Dude coulda taken more. But I have a feeling he ran outta stamina. I've stopped building iph. Almost done maxing syndicate. Prolly gonna flip it for a c note or two. Got 100 bil in the bank. Bored. http://i61.tinypic.com/whjxn5.jpg

huff-n-puff
06-15-2015, 03:52 PM
Wish you were still in my rivals list Sleezy, had some good times in your hood!! Lol

Jeronimo
06-15-2015, 04:10 PM
Damn 1b that's impressive. Max I've been robbed for is 425m.

Evan1000
06-15-2015, 04:13 PM
I've been taking advantage of these cheap LTB's and lack of syn donations to build up my IPH. I even maxed an LTB!

And it's actually not the throwback arcade.. it's my killer condos

TMI
06-15-2015, 04:40 PM
Ice cube would be so proud! Because after all it is a good day if you don't have to use your AK and there arnt any jackers in sight.

quoted for truth! :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4UqMyldS7Q

bravo 6 vk
06-20-2015, 07:37 AM
I've been robbed for 1.1bil damnit lol

TheJess
06-20-2015, 07:43 AM
Fastest way to boost IPH is to do the highest ROI upgrade first. Usually that isn't the lvl 9-10 upgrade although it is cool if you like looking at the 10.

Sleazy_P_Martini
06-23-2015, 12:27 AM
I only do perfect 10's. 9's if I'm desperate.

Master Stormzs
06-24-2015, 12:14 AM
lol, man them barrels

OffensivelyNamedGuy
06-24-2015, 04:52 AM
Fastest way to boost IPH is to do the highest ROI upgrade first.

Have fun upgrading your laundromats...

Evan1000
06-24-2015, 06:14 AM
Have fun upgrading your laundromats...

They're the best buildings in the game!

Jeronimo
06-24-2015, 09:41 AM
Kinda old joke that isn't even funny anymore. Just sayin'.

Dipstik
06-24-2015, 09:45 AM
Actually, the fastest way to increase your IPH is to upgrade whatever building has the highest IPH. "return on investment" has very little to do with "income per hour."

Edit: If only tramp stamp were still here to explain all of this!

Winnson
06-24-2015, 01:38 PM
Money is becoming worthless at an alarming rate.

I'm just saying.

Winnson
06-24-2015, 01:39 PM
My advice for now would be to dump your sloppy excess into your syndicate instead of into your bank.

There will be upgrades, or the game will end.

Either way, why not pump up your syndicate bankroll instead of your own?

Winnson
06-24-2015, 01:41 PM
If you got a Trillion in syndicate reserves before the next round of upgrades starts, you will have a serious head start.

sister morphine
06-24-2015, 01:58 PM
Actually, the fastest way to increase your IPH is to upgrade whatever building has the highest IPH. "return on investment" has very little to do with "income per hour."

Edit: If only tramp stamp were still here to explain all of this!
ROI; that always made me laugh. It's not real money people :rolleyes:

Jeronimo
06-25-2015, 02:30 AM
ROI is indeed not the same as IPH, but to grow IPH the fastest you'll have to choose the best building for your own collection cycle by comparing IPH/ROI. ROI is not the number which grows IPH, but it has influence in growing IPH faster, as when you upgrade a building with a medium income, but with a great ROI (like Shamrock Pub) you'll earn a lot and you just have to spend a little amount for the upgrades. When you get to an IPH which makes it possible for you to upgrade the best IPH building over and over, than just do that instead of looking at IPH and ROI. It's also a matter of what you think is best for your hood and your collection scheme, as that is different for everyone.