PDA

View Full Version : Do buildings get 'busted' and dissapear?

Jonathan Latter
03-09-2015, 08:29 PM
I'm sure I read somewhere that buildings only last for so long before getting 'busted' and removed from the game.. Is this true or did I misunderstand? How long do they last usually?

Jon

Evan1000
03-09-2015, 08:47 PM
Buildings last forever

-Batman-
03-09-2015, 08:50 PM
Buildings last forever

unless op is on about LTB's being removed from store

Jonathan Latter
03-09-2015, 08:51 PM
LTB's? Sorry, very new here lol

-Batman-
03-09-2015, 08:54 PM
LTB's? Sorry, very new here lol

they last forever once bought and in your hood.

they get removed from store when timer hits zero until Gree reissue them again on a limited time again for gold

Jonathan Latter
03-09-2015, 09:02 PM
Ahh right. No these are in my hood making money now.. I'm not sure what I read but it seemed to suggest you get busted from time to time which meant buildings would get removed... I've just bought one for gold so wasn't too happy with the idea of it getting taken away after x amount of time.

Thanks for the info

1Shot
03-09-2015, 09:05 PM
I'm sure I read somewhere that buildings only last for so long before getting 'busted' and removed from the game.. Is this true or did I misunderstand? How long do they last usually?

Jon

Hey Jon,
Limited time buildings(LTB's) are money buildings that have a "limited" amount of time to be purchased with either cash or gold. Once the specific time is over, the building will no loner appear in the shop. However, if you bought the building and its in your hood, it will be there forever unless sold.

Dipstik
03-09-2015, 09:13 PM
One of my chop shops disappeared one night. Never got it back.

Weasel
03-09-2015, 09:20 PM
One of my chop shops disappeared one night. Never got it back.

I would have thought that you, of all people, would have known how to prevent this. Buildings don't fly away when you have a team of henchmen holding them down.

Red BD
03-09-2015, 09:29 PM
I would have thought that you, of all people, would have known how to prevent this. Buildings don't fly away when you have a team of henchmen holding them down.

They should really have a "like" button for these comments. I'm still smiling.

Red BD
03-09-2015, 09:35 PM

Jon
Are you sure you just weren't having a dream about Crime City? I've had them- bet any other honest player who bothers posting here has had them as well. Remember:
"A cigar is sometimes just a cigar, but a Bloody Barbershop is actually your father hacking you to death."
S Freud, 1899.

HavingFun
03-09-2015, 09:59 PM

Jon
Everyone knows Limited Time Buildings only last in your hood for a limited time. Usually 6 months. The others just want you to spend more gold. Like Weasel suggests, buy more henchman. They last forever.

Max Power
03-10-2015, 06:39 AM
Nothing lasts forever.

Dipstik
03-10-2015, 07:13 AM
Nothing lasts forever.

I do.

#smug