PDA

View Full Version : Limited view attack/raid list

Bravo Zulu
03-09-2015, 08:04 PM
so I'm level 302. How come I can only see 301 and above? Rather limited huh? I have a handful of people to attack/raid now. Ok, I understand new cut offs and people will level up yadda yadda yadda, but then why can 279 see me?

Is the narrow view another wonderful perk of being over level 300?

MAD NUGGETT
03-09-2015, 09:45 PM
Check your allies. Sometimes at 500 or 500+ it can do stuff like that.

Theblacklamp
03-10-2015, 04:50 AM
No they adjusted rival list. 299 and above can only see 299 and above now. However 260 and above can see us but we can't see them

Bravo Zulu
03-10-2015, 10:36 AM
You know what, this has actually turned into a treat. Level 301 and above- about 2/3 are so high rank and so high stat they can't be touched by the bottom 1/3.

The bottom 1/3 (I'm there lol) are kinda like those plane crash survivors forced to eat their comrades to stay alive. We are all hitting each other like crazy which has actually caused me to laugh out loud a couple of times today.

Here- take a toe! Can I get a finger? Don't take my tapping finger though! How about a leg bone?

There are no less than two but usually three people on each base raiding for BP. I can't even reset fast enough for the people I'm helping out, let alone the ones that just happen to find me. We all feel bad for each other, and our bases are a mess. It's literally a virtual bloodbath!

The first day or so I was frustrated, but now it's like a crazy race to WD where we know we are about to get our behinds kicked by people 3 levels, 5 ranks, and 300 billion in stats above us.

It's actually so insane that I can't help but laugh. And I mean it. I'm not being sarcastic!

No, the game is completely devoid of fun as far as gameplay goes. But this interaction with the other players is great. We went from from irritated at the constant raiding, to mildly annoyed, to resigned, to offering and now finally to encouraging.

Oh my.