PDA

View Full Version : Confused about PvP - 75 mob v 1 loss?

Jonathan Latter
03-09-2015, 06:14 PM
Hello

I thought I understood game like this but this one truly baffles me.. So here's an example. I'm level 15, I have a usable mob of 75. I have 75 of the best weapons and gear etc. for my level. I have 12 points in attack stat. I LOSE to a level 12 with 1 mob and 1 handgun. Even assuming he has all his points into defence.. How did I lose? Do the attack/defence stats make that much of a difference? Oh and I checked his hood out... He had 3 buildings, none of which were defence ones. That was just one example.. I frequently go up against people (at around level 15) who have a couple of mafia members and I lose... Then I can fight people who have 100+ members (granted only around 75 are used) and win.. It doesn't make sense to me. I'm hoping someone can explain why this is happening.

Thanks
Jon

Vile Lynn
03-09-2015, 06:19 PM
It's a "low mafia" thing...

Some think, when attacking, you match your rivals mafia number.

In your case above, you only used 1.
Your rival's def buildings do nothing to defend attacks, only robs.

Jonathan Latter
03-09-2015, 06:27 PM
Ahhhh right.. So I used one mafia.. But then I would still have used one each of my best equipment. He only had the basic handgun and I wouldn't have thought 30 points in defence could have stopped all the attack I was bringing. Assuming he had all his points in defence..

I love tacos
03-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Hi Jon, welcome to Gree math. Join a syndicate and complete events. Iph seems to be important at this time also.

Heapsofblue
03-09-2015, 06:55 PM
Quit now before u become addicted

spiderman
03-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Hi Jon, welcome to Gree math. Join a syndicate and complete events. Iph seems to be important at this time also.

Indeed mate. IPH, should matter. It takes dedication to build a high IPH and collect most of it on time. I salute those players that take pride in having a good IPH. you may get robbed sometimes, but it's part of the game. Happy gaming mate.

Jeronimo
03-10-2015, 12:00 AM
Quit now before u become addicted

This. Gonna be pretty hard to catch up bro.

Dipstik
03-10-2015, 06:23 AM
He's probably an abandoned character. There used to be a hack that did this. It's been fixed for over a year now.

Vile Lynn
03-11-2015, 10:50 AM
He's probably an abandoned character. There used to be a hack that did this. It's been fixed for over a year now.

This ^^ is most likely the problem.

For some reason, GREE keeps abandoned hacker accts in the system. Pity.

Winnson
03-11-2015, 12:03 PM
IPH is going to become irrelevant real soon.

Who's close to a Trillion?

Dipstik
03-11-2015, 12:09 PM
IPH is only irrelevant to people who don't have it :)