PDA

View Full Version : Epic boss still going on during WD?

andy2
03-09-2015, 05:14 PM
According to the map Epic boss continues to go on for a full day after WD starts. These two events both use the same health bar. Will there be a faction goal on this day? Can Gree confirm if this will in fact be happening and is intentional? I hope not.

WBS
03-09-2015, 06:28 PM
I agree that it would be ridiculous to have Epic Boss run during WD, maybe it's gree's way of trying to get more gold out those who still choose to spend on this broken product. You can always do what we are doing this 7 day war. Going gold free and fighting when we want. You will have to choose whether or not to just skip epic boss during that time or fight wars every 2 hours so you can still regen and hit bosses.

groovy shags
03-09-2015, 07:18 PM
Yes...they are running together. Plus crate event too! lol

Ragin Asian
03-10-2015, 07:03 AM
Another Gree disaster, what a mess. Makes no sense to have EB and WD at same time. Gree couldn't do math or adjust spacing for events correctly.

zhenyu
03-10-2015, 08:24 AM
it is ridiculous.

Relic
03-10-2015, 10:08 AM
I've inquired about the overlap to confirm if it was intended. Once I get an answer I'll pass it along to you guys.

UPDATE: Yes, this overlap will happen so you will want to pick where you spend your health for that one day.

virginiavenom
03-10-2015, 11:10 AM
I've inquired about the overlap to confirm if it was intended. Once I get an answer I'll pass it along to you guys.

UPDATE: Yes, this overlap will happen so you will want to pick where you spend your health for that one day.

flat out stupid....stupid. so crippling the first day of war if free players are still battling bosses. *inappropriate word removed* at it again.

kmg108
03-10-2015, 11:18 AM
flat out stupid....stupid. so crippling the first day of war if free players are still battling bosses. *inappropriate word removed* at it again.

It also prevents generous players from hopping factions to help smaller teams achieve goals. They would be locked out of their normal faction once WD has begun.

Helping others is one of the ways I enjoy this game, and it seems Gree has taken that away from many of us with this decision. Also, the decision for the longer WD was one that players didn't even want!!!! This is a snowball of bad decisions. Rant over.

andy2
03-10-2015, 11:58 AM
that is awful... just awful

Bndawgs
03-10-2015, 01:49 PM
It's basically extortion by gree

WBS
03-10-2015, 01:56 PM
Take the 7 day war off or take it easy. That's what we are doing. I don't care if I don't place top 200. We aren't a top team but we do well, so to drop to 750-500 by taking it easy is fine by me. No gold from us, gree made that decision easy.

Crazy Canuck
03-10-2015, 03:47 PM
It's not just free players. Even high end gold players will need final day of faction EB to get wrapper prizes for 100 and 150 boss wins

Crazy Canuck
03-10-2015, 03:50 PM
If the wrapper prize for 100 and 150 only needed 5 faction days completed not 6 I wouldn't think of it as big of deal. But the fact that the final hardest faction day that all need comes on same day as war is idiotic to say it nicely