PDA

View Full Version : FEEDBACK NEEDED GREE - EB and WD Overlap for 1 Day

LazyJD
03-09-2015, 11:49 AM
Why are there two "health" events scheduled on top of each other on Wednesday the 11th?

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-09-2015, 12:47 PM
Why are there two "health" events scheduled on top of each other on Wednesday the 11th?

To tease, taunt, and tantalize you into buying their gold.
Recognize, whatever they DEW, it ain't for you, it's to GAME you.

Sheldor Sir
03-09-2015, 02:19 PM
I'm unable to fight 6 days so don't want to be target for 6 days but I can't help to finish EB because I'll be locked in because of WD, so what are the odds the only way to get response will be to violate TOSSers

groovy shags
03-09-2015, 06:44 PM

Is this a serious question? There is also a crate event going! It's raining gold at GREE headquarters...just as they planned!

Ozymandias
03-10-2015, 01:18 AM
I'm unable to fight 6 days so don't want to be target for 6 days but I can't help to finish EB because I'll be locked in because of WD, so what are the odds the only way to get response will be to violate TOSSers

Nothing to stop you leaving during WD.

Ragin Asian
03-10-2015, 07:06 AM
I hope they delay WD for one day or cut the EB down to 5 days. But with Gree they could careless about us.

sstuutss
03-10-2015, 07:28 AM
If you need feedback you've come to the wrong place.

Relic
03-10-2015, 10:07 AM
I've inquired about the overlap. Once I get an answer I'll pass it along to you guys.

UPDATE: Yes, this overlap will happen, so you will want to pick where you spend your health for that one day.

WBS
03-10-2015, 01:54 PM
I've inquired about the overlap. Once I get an answer I'll pass it along to you guys.

UPDATE: Yes, this overlap will happen, so you will want to spend as much gold as possible for that one day.

Thanks for being honest.

Demolisher VFF Rebels
03-10-2015, 01:56 PM
Gree sucking every bit of gold out of everyone to participate in wde and EB as the faction needs 600kills for wrappers . The only teams that mightnt mind are very top ones that 1 small hit kills a boss easily

Crazy Canuck
03-10-2015, 03:41 PM

UPDATE: Yes, this overlap will happen, so you will want to pick where you spend your health for that one day.

The stupidity at gree never ceases to amaze me

thunder
03-10-2015, 04:16 PM
This is the final straw that is going to make a lot of people finally quit

Jg48
03-10-2015, 04:20 PM
Gree need to pull there heads out of there you know what

AHH
03-10-2015, 04:55 PM
This is the final straw that is going to make a lot of people finally quit

Really? You think something as minor as this versus... oh let's see... stat inflation, equipment experiment, boosts not working, glitched events, lack of communication, etc.

The final straw should have been long ago if you were wise....

Edbl79
03-10-2015, 05:22 PM
This is complete nonsenses(read as BS). You do a 7 day WD that we've said we hate and then you overlap health events. You people are idiots. Learn how to develop you morons

Edbl79
03-10-2015, 05:33 PM
And while I'm at it, making the command center, a building that can only be collected every 24 hours, a target for a 24 event is a clear indication you don't play your own game. It's not even a problem I can throw gold at to address. A significant portion of every players iPh is collecting their 24s on time and that would include the command center with the collect all button making it easy. Way to think that one through geniuses.

{Kill Joy}
03-10-2015, 05:54 PM

Your developers should have been swallowed at conception. That is all.

WinkadInk
03-10-2015, 06:38 PM
Well considering I lost an entire day of being on due to modern war connectivity issues, I'm down for saying screw WD for day 1 while I play catchup and get to boss 150!

Viktor85
03-11-2015, 02:51 AM
This is complete nonsenses(read as BS). You do a 7 day WD that we've said we hate and then you overlap health events. You people are idiots. Learn how to develop you morons

Completly right, too much is too much

veeridian
03-11-2015, 03:43 AM
What's funny to me is that every complaint and name calling of GREE is the same old words I've been reading for probably the past year.
Why, oh why, are you still playing this game if you don't like the way it plays or the creators???

Edbl79
03-11-2015, 04:15 AM
Thanks for fixing the command center mess. You got that one right.

plavine
03-11-2015, 05:09 AM

I'm not sure what the thought process was here.
This happened a few times in KA a year ago -then the top teams went gem free for a war -
Do you think it happened again ??
Uh no !!!

crazeejay
03-11-2015, 06:13 AM
This happened a few times in KA a year ago -then the top teams went gem free for a war -
Uh no !!!

Too many brainwashed muppets here for that to happen.

Hermes101
03-11-2015, 06:55 AM
Gree do everything to make my decision more easier to quit this buggy, non stop event game, I'm sick enough from all this.

Apollo BSG
03-11-2015, 09:24 PM
I know I'm not buying one bar of gold! Suck it Gree!

Loser
03-11-2015, 09:41 PM
I know I'm not buying one bar of gold! Suck it Gree!

They're based in San Francisco, sure there's plenty of sucking going on.

Sheldor Sir
03-11-2015, 10:53 PM
used mini accounts to help kill bosses now cant get rid for war due to lock for 6 days!

1brent1
03-12-2015, 12:17 AM

Agree!

Also learn how to listen. It's insulting how you don't give a ****.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-12-2015, 02:07 AM
i.think.its wrong too. its just to cash in so players buy gold.

its also a rip off that this battle cycle has a week left on it yet the temp energy boost for beating 60 bosses ends today instead of next week.

it a rip off to fight for a boost that if your playing for team goals too most players would reach 60 on day 3 or day 4 so the boost is gone soon after u get it.... course this is all designed for gold too so players get robbed on eb rb ltqs etc all at the same time.

robmurphy
03-12-2015, 02:16 AM
What's funny to me is that every complaint and name calling of GREE is the same old words I've been reading for probably the past year.
Why, oh why, are you still playing this game if you don't like the way it plays or the creators???

I try so hard to not take part in these debates, but I fail every time

veeridian is spot on.

Same old whinging
Same people doing the whinging
Same old threats to quit the game
Nothing happens
They don't quit

followed by.....

Same old whinging
Same people doing the whinging
Same old threats to quit the game
Nothing happens
They don't quit

etc. etc. ad nauseam

Who the hell cares if there are 2 health events running concurrently - it's the same for everyone. Everyone simply needs to decide what is the best use of their health.

It's called strategy

Truth is, Gree could run zero or ten events simultaneously and the whinging contingent will carry on whinging either way.

Stop making idle threats about quitting the game, either quit or stop whinging.

No one is made to play. No one forces you to log on and tap away.

If you hate the game or you hate Gree. QUIT...............

plavine
03-12-2015, 05:19 AM
They're based in San Francisco, sure there's plenty of sucking going on.
I spit my coffee when I read this .
Nice line

Vile Lynn
03-12-2015, 01:41 PM
Uh no !!!

plavine, that NEVER happened in KA.
Every time a gem boycott was attempted it failed miserably. GREE never flinched.
None of the Top 10 in KA have ever truly boycotted. A few in the Top 10 selectively held back for 1 day during the first attempt, but that was it.

Anyway...
I don't mind that event health overlaps, but at first I was PO'ed. Then I realized: It's GREE.

As I figure, the overlap only effects free players, like me, and who cares about us?
Gold users are going to buy more gold no matter what, so the overlap doesn't effect them at all.

Quite nice of GREE to always offer 40% off gold sales. KA & CC do not get that kind of love.