PDA

View Full Version : Moderator Assistance PLEASE

Tress
03-09-2015, 09:58 AM
I am the faction leader of TExas Killing Machine - TKM. My team is quite upset over an ongoing issue we are having with Frontline. I know they are sending a ton of tickets and even becoming unruly on the forum. My apologoes, but I understand their frustration. If a mod could help get me some real information on the status of our issue, It would go a long way in helping me calm them down. Unfortuantely I have already had 4 players quit playing because of this.

So long story short, we can't get matched in FL. We can declare, but we never match. Started last FL with 15 hours left in event and still continued through the entire fl event that ended yesterday. It's like we are hung up in a server or something.

I sent a few tickets myself - when it first happened, the end of the 1st FL event, and again at the beginning of this last FL event. I saw Relic post that developers are saying that the problem is resolved. Unfortunately it really is not resolved, and we need some help. We are missing out on a lot of rewards and Gree is missing out on a ton of gold spend from this team. Faction has been around almost a year and I dont think we have ever missed a T15 finish. I think it's only fair that we get those rewards for these two events to help keep balance. We really feel that a gold refund from 1st FL event is in order as we spent a lot and then were locked out with 15 hours left missing our t15 finish and all indi rewards we were chasing. Kind of a waste, and we all feel cheated. Like I mentioned before, some have already felt strongly enough to quit and this is really destroying the whole faction.

Can a real human being please look in to this for us and see if there is anything that can be done - from a fix standpoint and from a compensation standpoint.

Please have developers refer to my original ticket #2284594. I never received a valid response, and instead was just sent a survey. I assure you that you don't want me to fill out that survey. I know they are inundated with requests with other more important issues, but I need to keep this issue on the list of open issues, and not have them think it is resolved. It is not, and the days keep passing. Any info you would be able to supply that I can take back to the team to help get this in order would be very much appreciaated. I am hoping someone can help and give us more than "it's resolved" or "they are working on it" It isn't, and they aren't.
Need some real help here.

thanks

GhostGHT
03-09-2015, 12:15 PM
Yes..Please help. A moderator please look into this issue. Thank you.

Relic
03-09-2015, 02:01 PM
I replied to your PM on this Tress. :)

I've spoken with the CS folks on this and this is being investigated further for you. Sorry for the continued frustration.

Modern War Forum GF
03-09-2015, 03:06 PM

I've spoken with the CS folks on this and this is being investigated further for you. Sorry for the continued frustration.

Gforce faction (retired Shell by now) had this issue end of last Year didnt get in 3 FL events in a row, at THE end started a new Shell.
Also had tons of tickets, NEVER ever got Any real answer let alone ANY compensation for missing out on those 3 FL events.

Keep me posted if anything is done, still hope CS eventually admits and compensates!!

Ps. I still hold THE Gforce Shell and iTS still unable to get a match, we were happy to have started a new Shell, best advice we got and iT came from community so NO credits to GREE!

Tress
03-09-2015, 04:05 PM
We would hop to new shell but have hundreds of walls built. 10s of thousands of concrete in vault, and in anticipation of (hopefully) new faction bonuses, we saved a ton of money in faction vault. Hard to throw away everything we worked on and built up for almost a year. And to be honest, we shouldn't have to. There is a technical issue and it just needs to be looked at - and not answered with auto generated server responses based on keywords it finds in the ticket. That is beyond frustrating. Many, many days go by and we may just now be breaking through the "server barrier" and having a real live person look in to it. Thank you to Relic. Let's see what happens

MrFister
03-09-2015, 05:18 PM
I'm in the same boat as you Tress but we've been fighting this problem since Dec 12, 2014

ezmunie
03-09-2015, 06:12 PM
We would hop to new shell but have hundreds of walls built. 10s of thousands of concrete in vault, and in anticipation of (hopefully) new faction bonuses, we saved a ton of money in faction vault. Hard to throw away everything we worked on and built up for almost a year. And to be honest, we shouldn't have to. There is a technical issue and it just needs to be looked at - and not answered with auto generated server responses based on keywords it finds in the ticket. That is beyond frustrating. Many, many days go by and we may just now be breaking through the "server barrier" and having a real live person look in to it. Thank you to Relic. Let's see what happens

Maybe if Gree can't find out your problem, then can transfer all your info, cash, blocks, and bonuses to another shell. If they could do that, it might solve your problem.

tricksy
03-09-2015, 06:56 PM
Why not just build TKM "B" shell, exclusively for FL? I suppose there could be issues with overlapping events at times, and yes it's a pain in the butt for everyone to switch between the two shells, but you guys are obviously dedicated/competitive players who hate missing out on FL rewards. No, you shouldn't have to, but unless or until Gree figures out the issue and fixes it, it might be your best bet.

groovy shags
03-09-2015, 07:03 PM

Congress gets investigations done faster! Amazing how many problems there are! We were about to pass sup in the final frontline battle, making our final push, then we received our rewards almost an hour early! Our guys bought enough gold to win first place! We want our pixel rewards into our accounts!

sstuutss
03-10-2015, 07:13 AM

You mean to say CS got it wrong? I'm shocked! aftar all we were told (some what rudely I'd say) that this was resolved.

Pity to think one of a very limited number of posts was wasted.

Tress
03-10-2015, 04:53 PM
So first a big thanks to Relic for getting us in touch with someone who is listening and trying to help. Thank you. It's refreshing to see progress.

I have asked the entire faction to "cease fire" on any and all tickets/replies as I now have someone working with us to get some kind of resolution here.

We aren't out of the woods with a full resolution, but things are happening and we are being heard. That's a lot better feeling than where we were over the last 10 days or so. There is hope and Gree is working with us to not only help make things right for us, but also to try and resolve so that this doesn't affect anyone else the way it got us. We stepped on the land mine, and it hurt. Hopefully soon, no one will post on this forum about similar issues and this becomes a thing of the past. Thanks to all other factions that offered help in the form of faction shells, advice, and even moral support. We felt pretty beat up over this. The mw community is truly an amazing place to be.

Thanks again Relic

Loser
03-12-2015, 02:13 PM
Your issue get fixed yet?

Do something that would be a violation of TOS. You'll get a response real quick.

I got two warning this morning already, a new record. *For Language/Sexual/Inappropriate Content*

Vile Lynn
03-12-2015, 02:22 PM
Same thing happened to my faction. We ended up in a half full new faction for war.
Many CS tickets sent; nothing done.