PDA

View Full Version : New feature request

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-09-2015, 03:47 AM
A couple things I'd like to see in the future.

I'd like to see two numbers associated with your iph. Your current iph, and total possible iph. Based on buildings in your hood. Should look something like this, 24867980 of 456234768. Cuz you know Gree won't put commas.

Would also like to see the weakest item per category in your inventory that is actually being used. Something as simple as highlighting it in your inventory or even listing it in your profile somewhere.

huff-n-puff
03-09-2015, 04:19 AM
Both fantastic ideas! I would love to not have to count to 500 to see my weakest items.

Jeronimo
03-09-2015, 04:37 AM
Android has commas, right?

-Batman-
03-09-2015, 05:03 AM
Sorry but both not needed, you can work both out within minutes.

They need to prioritise and stop the fubars up first before anything else

cynicalmofo
03-09-2015, 06:15 AM
Weakest used item is an awesome idea - Imagine being able to see if an item will improve your stats! revolutionary.

Evan1000
03-09-2015, 06:17 AM
Second idea is smart. Counting to 500 is annoying and I don't have the patience to do that for all the categories.

Don't know what you mean by the first one

Max Power
03-09-2015, 06:21 AM
Don't know what you mean by the first one

How could you not understand that?

sister morphine
03-09-2015, 07:06 AM
Both fantastic ideas! I would love to not have to count to 500 to see my weakest items.
I did that for three categories on two accounts as part of a bid to raise attack stats during March. All the lowest ranked items were broadly similar in stats as it turned out so you probably wouldn't need to do more than a couple. Just look at your modifiers to see where the biggest bang for your fake bucks lies. :)

Evan1000
03-09-2015, 07:07 AM
How could you not understand that?

Total possible IPH?

Winnson
03-09-2015, 07:20 AM
If all the buildings you currently own are maxed, what would your IPH be?
^Total possible IPH

Weasel
03-09-2015, 07:33 AM
Total possible IPH?

I guess it's a good thing the suggestion didn't involve displaying total possible IQ under our forum profile pictures.

RE: your sig; don't let the door hit you.

Evan1000
03-09-2015, 07:38 AM
Ohh, that'd be cool, but sort of useless. It'd be better if they made a way you can see that total possible IPH for each individual building so you can plan what to upgrade next.

Evan1000
03-09-2015, 07:40 AM
I guess it's a good thing the suggestion didn't involve displaying total possible IQ under our forum profile pictures.

RE: your sig; don't let the door hit you.

My IQ can't be much worse than the people who work at GREE

And I'm sure it will

sister morphine
03-09-2015, 08:40 AM
My IQ can't be much worse than the people who work at GREE

And I'm sure it will
Re: your sig. I thought you didn't buy gold but got it from Tapjoy?

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-09-2015, 09:27 AM
Total possible iph does (possibly) give you something no other feature in the game gives you:

It gives you a finish line. For att/def stats there is no ceiling. You can choose an arbitrary number and shoot for that. But total possible iph gives you a definite end point. Provided you don't purchase any more buildings.

But even so, there are many players who's iph ceiling is approaching quite fast.

Evan1000
03-09-2015, 09:45 AM
Total possible iph does (possibly) give you something no other feature in the game gives you:

It gives you a finish line. For att/def stats there is no ceiling. You can choose an arbitrary number and shoot for that. But total possible iph gives you a definite end point. Provided you don't purchase any more buildings.

But even so, there are many players who's iph ceiling is approaching quite fast.

I see what you mean, but there will never be a finish line. Unless you have 20 of these upgrade modifiers, they will always produce more buildings faster than you can upgrade.

Oh, and I thought TAW players already hit their ceiling when they started seeing negatives in their stats :p

sister morphine
03-09-2015, 04:06 PM
That's why I can't ask for a refund from Google but am forced to request from GREE :p. Maybe they'll come though for me, hoping so, that war was the biggest waste of time of my life
Life Lesson 101: you don't get refunds for something you've not paid for.

Was your choice to keep using the gold you had. Wasn't it Einstein who said the definition of insanity was to keep doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results. :)

Evan1000
03-09-2015, 04:19 PM
I payed 150 gold, for items that didn't work as advertised, so I'm asking for a refund of the 150 gold I wrongfully spended.

In the end, come on, it's 150 gold. Not like I'm asking for vaults of gold back after spending them on accomplices. That's nothing for them, if they don't refund me, that's just,wtf.

I have hope though. I've got refunds before for accidental lag purchases and stuff, 25 gold here and there, so maybe.

Max Power
03-10-2015, 06:41 AM
I payed 150 gold, for items that didn't work as advertised, so I'm asking for a refund of the 150 gold I wrongfully spended.

In the end, come on, it's 150 gold. Not like I'm asking for vaults of gold back after spending them on accomplices. That's nothing for them, if they don't refund me, that's just,wtf.

I have hope though. I've got refunds before for accidental lag purchases and stuff, 25 gold here and there, so maybe.

Spended? LOL!

Your not getting your gold back. Go watch more videos.

Weasel
03-10-2015, 09:14 AM
Spended? LOL!

Your not getting your gold back. Go watch more videos.

If you're going to say anything about "spended", you probably should at least use the correct form of "you're".

LOL!

Relic
03-10-2015, 11:20 AM
I will certainly let the team know your suggestions. Thank you for them!!

Max Power
03-10-2015, 12:43 PM
If you're going to say anything about "spended", you probably should at least use the correct form of "you're".

LOL!

LOL.....a gotcha moment!

Evan1000
03-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Wrongfully spent*

I blame the swype on my phone

Evan1000
03-10-2015, 12:59 PM

Like a tiny refund for the horrendous 7 day war? Thanks!

HavingFun
04-16-2015, 03:30 AM

Hello Relic,
Any update on these two wonderful ideas?

BrisingrBoss
04-16-2015, 11:12 AM
Weakest used item is an awesome idea - Imagine being able to see if an item will improve your stats! revolutionary.

Modern war already has a feature on their recycle page where you can see if an item is in your army. so i guess its just a matter of a mark when sorting to add a filter to filter out unused items. and voila you have your weakest one by filtering out unused items and sorting out by strength. all we need is to bring that feature over. another little detail. i noticed in MW that after selling unised items, that my game opened faster.I had already noticed newer accounts loading faster than older ones. so i guess by having all the junk items just adding on, it takes longer for game to load. so, recycling can also help us here if we got the feature.