PDA

View Full Version : Random stats when attacking or raiding?

Pidgeot
03-08-2015, 10:06 PM
Since no mod decided to comment on this, Im making another. Raiding is a complete crap shoot and extremely literal. When you raid or attack someone, your stats and the stats of your opponent can range anywhere from 3 to 5 billion of what your stats are. I have 11b attack and sometimes my attack can be as low as 8b when I check the raid results.

This needs to be fixed because some of us are hunting for BP and this is very annoying wasting stamina because you got low rolls on random numbers.

Cannot Connect To Server
03-09-2015, 03:23 AM
yes i find it random too also bp changes on same bases might be 15,00.0 then 12,000 or 8,000 on a high base.

when hitting lower rivals bp might be 500-3,000 in attack and changes when raid.

if i get raided and i raid back today might get 3,000 a hit go back hours later or tmrw get 1,000 hit off same rival.

it makes no sense the way things go up and down so much or why bp is so different even hitting players higher ranks i cam get only 1,000 bp off many.

but stats changing too is annoying and if u try msg them the game force closes or if u try hit boss after even raiding one time it force closes.

cant even raid 2 bases as it force closes or just exits have to restart game every time to raid 1 rival.
so many bugs that gree never fix or reply to. bye.

CC1
03-09-2015, 06:48 AM
Since no mod decided to comment on this, Im making another. Raiding is a complete crap shoot and extremely literal. When you raid or attack someone, your stats and the stats of your opponent can range anywhere from 3 to 5 billion of what your stats are. I have 11b attack and sometimes my attack can be as low as 8b when I check the raid results.

This needs to be fixed because some of us are hunting for BP and this is very annoying wasting stamina because you got low rolls on random numbers.

I'm sick of the defense error too. When someone attacks/raids me my defense shows 38% below what my profile says. I checked 30+ other players. Every single one of them had the same problem. And of course, no answer to tickets sent.

Pidgeot
03-09-2015, 02:37 PM
No word on this yet? This is a problem.

Web323
03-09-2015, 02:56 PM
I have well over a 50% reduction in defense stats.