PDA

View Full Version : Frontline Facepalm

Kefa
03-08-2015, 05:33 PM
So, we intentionally held back and did not fight a war for the last several hours of the event in order for our deploys to regenerate enough for one big final push at the end, only to find out that none of them will count???

10 minutes after our final battle began, before we deployed much of anything at all, we received a splash screen with our final ranking and rewards.

I think you owe us some money this time, Gree.

crazeejay
03-08-2015, 05:38 PM
Blow your money at your own risk!! You should know that by now

Mikelord
03-08-2015, 05:42 PM
Blow your money at your own risk!! You should know that by now

You cannot at least agree this time they have the right to complain? I meant I didn't spend my gold yet. I was going to as we are currently in war right now, but when I logged back in i recieved that splash screen too, and I am concerned if I deploy anyhting does it still matter? We will take SCREEN shots of our current rank at 1:00min left and send customer support tickets in. Sorry u guys got screwed big time, I think we got the better deal as we were all going to use gold but are confused as hell what to do. GREE HELP FIX ASAP

Kefa
03-08-2015, 05:46 PM
You cannot at least agree this time they have the right to complain? I meant I didn't spend my gold yet. I was going to as we are currently in war right now, but when I logged back in i recieved that splash screen too, and I am concerned if I deploy anyhting does it still matter? We will take SCREEN shots of our current rank at 1:00min left and send customer support tickets in. Sorry u guys got screwed big time, I think we got the better deal as we were all going to use gold but are confused as hell what to do. GREE HELP FIX ASAP

Make sure everyone gets ss of their final indy rank as well.

Archer59
03-08-2015, 05:58 PM
The splash screen I saw seemed familiar....I believe it was from the last FL event. Same thing perhaps as when you receive a screen showing you won/lost a WD war even though the event has been done for days.

Mikelord
03-08-2015, 06:05 PM
I got the SS of individual and faction. At 00:25 seconds so I sent in prior tickets and am awaiting responses

Sirius
03-08-2015, 06:10 PM
/closed

Closing as we have many threads on this and cutting down on any confusion. Please check out this thread:
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...tline-finished