PDA

View Full Version : Received rewards b4 frontline finished

Anty
03-08-2015, 05:19 PM
Has this happened to anyone else? We got individual and team rewards while we are still in battle.

truthteller
03-08-2015, 05:21 PM
Everyone is getting their prizes while still battling

Theblacklamp
03-08-2015, 05:21 PM
Same here. Not surprised

thunder
03-08-2015, 05:25 PM
Going to be a lot of tickets sent in

sstuutss
03-08-2015, 05:28 PM
Their servers can't count, is it a surprise they can't tell the time?

ShortyBang
03-08-2015, 05:31 PM
Time change?

crazeejay
03-08-2015, 05:34 PM
bwaahaahaahaaaaha...... Would you expect anything less from you know who?

Mikelord
03-08-2015, 05:43 PM
Any one who actively never left the game screen donesnt know this

Mikelord
03-08-2015, 05:44 PM
I use two devices to communicate and by chance happen to logg out on accidnt

Sirius
03-08-2015, 06:06 PM
Hey Guys,

We are working on getting this all resolved so please play the event as normal in the mean time. Everyone will get the rewards they earned for their final ranks. As a side note I'll be closing some of the threads that are just repeats to cut down on any confusion.

Thanks for everyones patience!

andrew3wt
03-08-2015, 06:19 PM
Hey Guys,

We are working on getting this all resolved so please play the event as normal in the mean time. Everyone will get the rewards they earned for their final ranks. As a side note I'll be closing some of the threads that are just repeats to cut down on any confusion.

Please play as normal!, are you kidding me your post comes after the event ends. Please explain what you plan on doing for compensation and for once please say that Gree is sorry. Don't say that the players should know better because there is no other way to explain this screw up.

I got screwed on my Indy rank and my whole faction got shafted since the award splash screen came so early.

Greeny1
03-08-2015, 06:20 PM
I'm glad you are sorting this out, but really it's another cock up in the world of Gree.
You take prizes awarded already away and people will complain.
You don't give prizes for those who fought last hour and people will complain
Either way, everyone will be wanting 2 rewards for different rankings that they could have won/lost
And them those who didn't finish in 2 ranks will moan they haven't got 2 of the same one.
Basically, same stuff, different day

Theblacklamp
03-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the quick response

Rd64
03-08-2015, 06:27 PM
Hey Guys,

Keep in mind that s some stopped playing thinking it is over,and lost rank because of this.if you are going to be fair ,make sure you are truly fair to everyone.

DEWIN NUTTIN
03-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Interesting, isn't it?
How could one possibly KNOW the finishing positions while the horses are still running the race?
Could that mean the RACE was fixed?
Interesting, isn't it?

Sirius
03-08-2015, 06:41 PM
I understand folks frustration on this for sure and we are working on making it right. I'll get an update as soon as I can.

East Coast Bias
03-08-2015, 06:58 PM
I understand folks frustration on this for sure and we are working on making it right. I'll get an update as soon as I can.

This is the kind of response we are always looking for. Even if not immediate gratification, we know what you guys are up to. Please keep this sort of communication going.

Rolinz
03-08-2015, 09:07 PM
Please play as normal!, are you kidding me your post comes after the event ends. Please explain what you plan on doing for compensation and for once please say that Gree is sorry. Don't say that the players should know better because there is no other way to explain this screw up.

I got screwed on my Indy rank and my whole faction got shafted since the award splash screen came so early.

As usual, they will probably blame this on a "display glitch", where information posted just confuses everyone and they do not address the problem until the event is over and it is too late.

Do you think they will compensate us? Heck no. They will just try and wait it out until people complain about the next "issue" and this gets swept under the rug.

Sirius
03-08-2015, 09:16 PM
Hey Folks,

Please be patient as we work on this. We should have a update come monday for things and get it all resolved by then. The whole team is noting folks feedback about this overall.

Anty
03-08-2015, 09:32 PM
Hey Folks,

Please be patient as we work on this. We should have a update come monday for things and get it all resolved by then. The whole team is noting folks feedback about this overall.

Thanks Sirius, I think we all appreciate a quick response and any info possible.

killbillbst
03-09-2015, 04:47 AM
They lock us out of the game to save any problems with the clock change and they still happen. Would be nice to have a glitch free week

Sheldor Sir
03-09-2015, 06:24 AM
glitch free week!!!..........bacon squadron lined up ready for take off just waiting final clearance

Tinker
03-09-2015, 10:02 AM
All those who complain about Gree's tardiness are now complaining about Gree's new program to expedite the game. Gree has developed a new algorithm that can predict how many times each player will tap tap tap and now can award player wins prior to the end of events. The next iteration of the event predictor will automatically deduct Gold sales from everyone and award appropriate prizes. We will just need to check in once per week to see how we are doing.

Hats off to Gree and to the development team's initiative in this revolutionary evolution to the MW gaming experience.

andrew3wt
03-09-2015, 06:08 PM
Hey Folks,

Guessing there is no response from Gree today? Monday has pretty much come and gone. Any update?

crazeejay
03-09-2015, 06:20 PM
glitch free week!!!..........bacon squadron lined up ready for take off just waiting final clearance

LMAO oh damn that was good!!

Ragin Asian
03-10-2015, 07:09 AM
Hey Folks,

Is there any update on this issue, Sirius?

sstuutss
03-10-2015, 07:24 AM
Is there any update on this issue, Sirius?

please be more patient?

crazeejay
03-10-2015, 07:56 AM
Monday came and went. Bacon squadron please hold your launch pattern on the runway......over

Relic
03-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Hi there,

I've stickied an update on this here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?112861-Premature-Drop-of-Frontline-Rewards

If I receive any more additional information, I'll update in that thread.

Thanks.

sstuutss
03-10-2015, 04:27 PM
Whats wrong with updating this one?
To easy to follow the time line I guess