PDA

View Full Version : Help and advise needed

Lt Kije
03-07-2015, 11:12 AM
I have to accounts, my smaller account keeps getting attacked by one individual all the time, for BP, he has no buildings or defences to attack back, his attacks are incessant never stopping, takes down all my defences and boost buildings, it's getting to the stage where it isn't worth playing the account, I have asked him to stop no joy, the game is about attacking, but to live off one base is just abuse, I cannot afford all these attacks, any advise about what to do would be greatfully accepted. It's long behind a joke.

Mr llama
03-07-2015, 11:23 AM
That does suck. The only thing I can think of is to leave all your building that he attacks down for several days, then hopefully he will move on. This would bea good time do try it since you don't need those boosts for any of the events currently running. During this time try dropping some allies so that you won't be easy to find again. You could also get a bunch of people to attack him getting you off his news feed and then change your name with some free video gold. Good luck hope it gets better
Worse thing you can do is begg or ***** on his wall that only feeds this type of player

Lt Kije
03-07-2015, 12:30 PM
Sadly I have asked him to stop, he responded by blocking me, and he doubled his efforts, can't understand the mentality, I know the game is about raiding but to live on someone's base and take any joy out of the game for the other player is just stupid

KillerDriller
03-07-2015, 12:39 PM
What is his name and level. Never know, some of us might run across him. If a bunch leave messages on his wall, pretty soon you may get pushed off the bottom of the list. Always be careful who you are attacking. Perhaps always raid first so you can compare your strength against theirs.

Lt Kije
03-07-2015, 01:47 PM
I am stronger than him, but he can still raid, sadly, tried increasing allies, but can't get far enough ahead of him.

NAOUSA is his name

Sheldor Sir
03-07-2015, 02:31 PM
what lvl etc is he?

FlyBoris
03-07-2015, 02:46 PM
Post his details.. Name Lvl ally code and stats... Can't stand bullies.. Attacking and raiding is part of the game, camping is bullying!

Lt Kije
03-07-2015, 03:23 PM
NAOUSA
I'd 490160725
Attack 2849534112
Defence 1927893115
Level 189
Allies494
I can hit him, but he has nothing to hit, no base to speak of at all

Stumps
03-07-2015, 03:24 PM
Dont hit him back. This will only renew his news feed. Just ride it out, eventually you will drop off and either he wont be able to find you or it will take a long time.

PITA4PRES
03-07-2015, 04:36 PM
If you're on an outside chat app, simply ss his profile and post and say he takes boosts out. He will be on a lot of hit lists then. I cant see him on either account otherwise would look for him. I agree with what other people are saying. Don't hit back and just leave your base dark for a couple of days so he can't hit you. Does he have a lot of cash already? If so he may be leaving his base dark because he doesn't need the cash and then doesn't have to worry about retaliation and can keep his news feed from getting new people on it for easy access to good targets unless people post on his wall pushing you off the list.

fatbodychris
03-07-2015, 08:04 PM
I'm pretty sure gree changed the settings somehow, so spamming his wall won't work.

LarryJackson
03-07-2015, 08:31 PM
Don't attack back and don't repair or collect money for a couple of days to a week
and you will fall off his news feed and he will probably move on to annoy someone else.

Theblacklamp
03-08-2015, 03:29 AM
Don't attack back and don't repair or collect money for a couple of days to a week
and you will fall off his news feed and he will probably move on to annoy someone else.

This advice is probably the best approach to take.

Agent Orange
03-08-2015, 07:41 AM
I am stronger than him, but he can still raid, sadly, tried increasing allies, but can't get far enough ahead of him.

NAOUSA is his name

Perhaps wait till gree rejigs equipment since they still seem hellbent on keeping it. Ok that was a joke....

Increasing allies might actually bump you up to even stronger rivals, if you have lots of decent units dropping allies might be the smarter move depending on how many you have vs this fellow.

Personally, I would leave my base dark.

Big John
03-08-2015, 10:05 AM
He's on my newsfeed. Best idea is to check iph before hitting back as I made the same mistake as you with a similar player.

Tactic is sell most money buildings and leech off other players and use speed dial if anyone attacks them back.

Lt Kije
03-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Attacking and raiding other players is part of the game, but to leech completely off another player is just pathetic, unless he gets his fun by ruining the game for others.

Thanks for your advise everyone, it's good to know their is honour in war, if you get my drift ��

Thank you