PDA

View Full Version : How many deploy points is needed for the last individual SA prize?

Calzs
03-07-2015, 03:39 AM
Title.

10 char

Miss
03-07-2015, 03:46 AM
8 Million in 1 battle

Calzs
03-07-2015, 03:50 AM
8 Million in 1 battle

Any ideas how to get that much without buying gold?

saintdenay11
03-07-2015, 04:04 AM
impossible to get without using gold

ploop
03-07-2015, 06:53 AM
Great job gree.

Miss
03-07-2015, 06:56 AM
Does Anyone have a list of all Indi prizes to determine if worth spending the gold - I presume most are 1 crappy SA unit or so lol

Evan1000
03-07-2015, 07:36 AM
Any ideas how to get that much without buying gold?

Sure, go on tapjoy.

I'm gonna finish, think I pay for gold? :p

Now if you rephrase your question to "can you finish without the use of gold" then no, it's impossible. Around half a vault to finish

Weasel
03-07-2015, 07:39 AM
Sure, go on tapjoy.

I'm gonna finish, think I pay for gold? :p

Now if you rephrase your question to "can you finish without the use of gold" then no, it's impossible. Around half a vault to finish

This whole game isn't worth half a vault. Anyone who spends that much is an idiot, and anyone who spends enough time to accumulate that much gold for free is an idiot with a lot of free time.

Evan1000
03-07-2015, 07:45 AM
This whole game isn't worth half a vault. Anyone who spends that much is an idiot, and anyone who spends enough time to accumulate that much gold for free is an idiot with a lot of free time.

Really doesn't take that much, and since when is getting something for free opposed to paying for it an idiot move? Usually the smart alternative, especially for a phone game.

The prize in my opinion isn't worth half a vault, but I'll spend it for my syndicate, because we're shooting for a high ranking

Evan1000
03-07-2015, 07:50 AM
Does Anyone have a list of all Indi prizes to determine if worth spending the gold - I presume most are 1 crappy SA unit or so lol

11/22 2,500,000 deploy points 86,862/86,861 +1% armor attack

22/22 8,000,000 deploy points 250,162/271,008 +3% car attack

Only two prizes that matter. SA units and such along the way

Miss
03-07-2015, 08:01 AM
Thanks Evan, 11/22 is obtainable when full anyway - might skip this one!!

Calzs
03-07-2015, 08:22 AM
11/22 2,500,000 deploy points 86,862/86,861 +1% armor attack

22/22 8,000,000 deploy points 250,162/271,008 +3% car attack

Only two prizes that matter. SA units and such along the way
I think I'll just take the 1st one. Not spending loads of gold.

polly
03-07-2015, 10:51 AM
8m/4k/2.75

727 choppers deployed

Or
208 demons

Not without gold

Evan1000
03-07-2015, 11:37 AM
8m/4k/2.75

727 choppers deployed

Or

181 demons

Not without gold

And how would you possibly obtain 181 demons without gold? Unless you've saved from every single SA event

polly
03-07-2015, 11:48 AM
That's why I said

Not without gold

I'm skipping it

Evan1000
03-07-2015, 01:17 PM
That's why I said

Not without gold

I'm skipping it

Oh, sorry I read it wrong

Winnson
03-07-2015, 01:40 PM
I'm lucky if I get two gold a month for free.

You kids don't know how easy you have it.

Red BD
03-07-2015, 10:33 PM
I've been wondering-- why would someone who is apparently enjoying a game have a hissy fit about the cost in gold for a prize which you would otherwise have to pay for??? Presumably playing the game = fun for you. That is you would rather go thru the effort (and cost if any) to risk not getting the prize as opposed to just buying some gold and paying for the prize as a sure thing. If it's worth it to play, it is. If u want to pay, big deal. You can always delete the stupid app -- if you truly find it stupid.
Perhaps harping about the system also gives folks who do it a modicum of pleasure. Guess what? There's nothing wrong with that.
A sociologist should really write a book about this, and one or more are probably.
Happy gaming.

Weasel
03-07-2015, 11:29 PM
I've been wondering-- why would someone who is apparently enjoying a game have a hissy fit about the cost in gold for a prize which you would otherwise have to pay for??? Presumably playing the game = fun for you. That is you would rather go thru the effort (and cost if any) to risk not getting the prize as opposed to just buying some gold and paying for the prize as a sure thing. If it's worth it to play, it is. If u want to pay, big deal. You can always delete the stupid app -- if you truly find it stupid.
Perhaps harping about the system also gives folks who do it a modicum of pleasure. Guess what? There's nothing wrong with that.
A sociologist should really write a book about this, and one or more are probably.
Happy gaming.

I happened upon a not-so-recent article about the freemium monetization streategy some weeks back while I was sitting in a waiting room. The article made an interesting statement that, given the look of the leaderboards in this game, did not seem far off the mark. The article said that in any given freemium game, only about 5% of the people who play it spend any significant amount of money.

If true, fair enough. The leaderboards in this game do not appear to fundamentally debunk that claim. My question is this; why do so many freemium game app developers seem so focused on milking the spenders as hard as they can while, at times, appearing to disregard the rest of the player population?

Red BD
03-08-2015, 09:12 PM
I happened upon a not-so-recent article about the freemium monetization streategy some weeks back while I was sitting in a waiting room. The article made an interesting statement that, given the look of the leaderboards in this game, did not seem far off the mark. The article said that in any given freemium game, only about 5% of the people who play it spend any significant amount of money.

If true, fair enough. The leaderboards in this game do not appear to fundamentally debunk that claim. My question is this; why do so many freemium game app developers seem so focused on milking the spenders as hard as they can while, at times, appearing to disregard the rest of the player population?

For good or ill, I believe the Game Designers want to make as much money as possible for themselves and their "overlords." I mean what's the benefit in catering to the rest of us? Yeah, I'll give a pile of game cash for 25 Deploys in SAN, but that doesn't feed their families like $2.50 (?) in Gold does. Cie la vie.

Captain Torgue
03-08-2015, 09:51 PM

Woah, easy there. That was too long so I didn't read.