PDA

View Full Version : Fourth upgrade modifier

Jeronimo
03-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Maybe? We get 10 new building (8 rereleased LTBs and 2 new LTB) in the next 24 days. How do you think we will ever be able to upgrade all of these when you keep (re)releasing so many buildings every month?

Weasel
03-06-2015, 10:27 PM
Prioritize. Bonus if you've earned any of the previous +1 upgrade modifiers.

People got along fine for years only being able to upgrade one building at a time, and upgrade strategy was a welcome aspect of the game for many. If you're not into that idea, just throw some money at Gree and that pretty much sums it up. Finish upgrades early with gold if you can't wait out the timer.

Oh_TheHorror
03-09-2015, 01:21 AM
I'd be happy with another upgrade mod. It helps counterbalance the long upgrade times on the higher levels.

ghetto69143
03-09-2015, 02:32 AM
Maybe? We get 10 new building (8 rereleased LTBs and 2 new LTB) in the next 24 days. How do you think we will ever be able to upgrade all of these when you keep (re)releasing so many buildings every month?

re-released LTBs take less than 30 seconds to build. New LTB (Shamrock Pub) takes 24 hours depending on modifiers. If a current LTB goal is active, it is best to follow the goals, for the prize.
all others can be upgraded when you hit your stopping point, that's when you focus on other buildings.
Like Weasel says, prioritize.

HavingFun
03-09-2015, 04:25 AM
Up......

Chúc bác đông khách, có gì qua up phụ giúp em với nhé .................................................. .................................................. .............

You look a little young to be doing that stuff.

Jeronimo
03-09-2015, 04:29 AM
Up......

Chúc bác đông khách, có gì qua up phụ giúp em với nhé .................................................. .................................................. .............

Google Translate:
Good doctors crowded, nothing over the up side to help me with offline

Winnson
03-09-2015, 06:04 AM
Hmmm. Interesting.

cynicalmofo
03-09-2015, 06:14 AM
The re-released LTB's have taken away a lot of the fun from the game for me. A level 20 with $440 spent has just overtaken my IPH of 124m so it's just another aspect of the game that Gree have made it possible to win at by spending money.

I get that it's a business and making money is their aim but surely they figured out that if you remove the competition, people stop competing.

Evan1000
03-09-2015, 06:14 AM
Why can't we just upgrade however many buildings we want? Why was there a one upgrade limit in the first place? So what if people would have insane IPH's?

Also, I'm all for another upgrade mod. Or 2. Or 5. Can't get enough of these things

Max Power
03-09-2015, 06:20 AM
The re-released LTB's have taken away a lot of the fun from the game for me. A level 20 with $440 spent has just overtaken my IPH of 124m so it's just another aspect of the game that Gree have made it possible to win at by spending money.

I get that it's a business and making money is their aim but surely they figured out that if you remove the competition, people stop competing.

They are really doing anything they can to leech money out of a stagnating player base. It has all the signs of a game that is monetarily on the decline.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-09-2015, 09:39 AM
I recall before the first (and second) +1 building upgrade mod was mass released, my plan would be to have a strong upgrade going at all times and have a minor upgrade going as well. This has yet to happen. I have spent no time on weaker upgrades.

I don't know that another mod would really help anyone at this point. One upgrade on current ltb (for those who want the associated modifiers) and two keeping strong upgrades going. Any more would probably be excessive.

Evan1000
03-09-2015, 10:12 AM
I'm upgrading the LTB, a fish store and a sports bar. Give me a fourth upgrade mod and I can work on my Italian restaurants!

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-09-2015, 10:38 AM
I'm upgrading the LTB, a fish store and a sports bar. Give me a fourth upgrade mod and I can work on my Italian restaurants!

Have you no shame?

Evan1000
03-09-2015, 10:53 AM
Have you no shame?

Nope :D

I've been able to bring every recent LTB to L7 so I'm good. I upgrade the rest for fun. If it wasn't for these now awesome prizes for upgrading the LTB's I'd probably be working on an actual decent upgrade, like my diamond grillz. They're still at L4 and 2, because when they came out I was just starting to build up my IPH.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-09-2015, 11:14 AM
Nope :D

I've been able to bring every recent LTB to L7 so I'm good. I upgrade the rest for fun. If it wasn't for these now awesome prizes for upgrading the LTB's I'd probably be working on an actual decent upgrade, like my diamond grillz. They're still at L4 and 2, because when they came out I was just starting to build up my IPH.wurd. Keep yo pimp hand strong, and your backhand stronger.

Winnson
03-09-2015, 11:58 AM
My IPH is going insane! Weeee!

Who will be the first Trillionaire? Quadrillionaire?

Let's watch!

Oh yeah, and banking is for suckers.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-09-2015, 01:10 PM
My IPH is going insane! Weeee!

Who will be the first Trillionaire? Quadrillionaire?

Let's watch!

Oh yeah, and banking is for suckers.
Quoted for irrelevance.

Green Drake
03-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Need to see an update in the store so the inflated incomes can actually become useful.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-09-2015, 01:54 PM
Need to see an update in the store so the inflated incomes can actually become useful.

You in a maxed bonus syndicate?

Nighteg
03-09-2015, 02:01 PM
Agree with Drake. Maxed on syn bonuses for ages, nothing to buy in the store either. Sitting on over 60b with nothing to spend them on.

Green Drake
03-09-2015, 02:01 PM
Yes. And I maxed the current in store cash items.
I am sitting on more than that.

1Shot
03-09-2015, 03:01 PM
A forth one? I have to disagree, that would be overduing it.

JimmY RicarD
03-09-2015, 04:38 PM
Agree with Drake. Maxed on syn bonuses for ages, nothing to buy in the store either. Sitting on over 60b with nothing to spend them on.

Our team can use some of that, 20b is fine thanks :)))

Green drake: we can use some of yours too if sitting on ca$h is a problem.

Thanks in advance ������������

spiderman
03-09-2015, 07:11 PM
Our team can use some of that, 20b is fine thanks :)))

Green drake: we can use some of yours too if sitting on ca$h is a problem.

Thanks in advance ������������

Indeed mate. Sitting on over 100 Billion here and loving it. Upgrading multi building at once and still have extra cash. Syndicate bonuses are maxed at the moment and awaiting more syndicate bonuses to be released as well as upgraded weapons to buy in the store. Those are maxed out as well, maybe GREE can update the decor actions and add some more hood expansions too. Happy gaming mate.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-09-2015, 07:20 PM
Some downright iph beasts in this thread!

Weasel
03-09-2015, 07:41 PM
The best move Gree could possibly do with this game is to make it impossible to have enough cash, let alone too much of it.

Note to Gree, that cannot be accomplished by making cash difficult to acquire. The current ways in which cash is acquired and accumulated is one of the few (if only) things about this game over which there are rarely any complaints.

"So how do we make tht work?", you ask? Simple. The reason why anyone and everyone should be in a constant mission to get more cash is because of a (currently unavailable) bountiful selection of items, bonuses, expansions, ability to craft/combine unused items into better ones, etc.

The ways in which cash could be used are many, some of which could possibly revive this game far more than some stupid idea about accomplices. (Nothing personal, but hopefully the individual(s) responsible for that epic bad idea are no longer employed with Gree. Epic bad ideas like that do not get second chances in 99.9% of the business world).

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-09-2015, 08:04 PM
The best move Gree could possibly do with this game is to make it impossible to have enough cash, let alone too much of it.

Note to Gree, that cannot be accomplished by making cash difficult to acquire. The current ways in which cash is acquired and accumulated is one of the few (if only) things about this game over which there are rarely any complaints.

"So how do we make tht work?", you ask? Simple. The reason why anyone and everyone should be in a constant mission to get more cash is because of a (currently unavailable) bountiful selection of items, bonuses, expansions, ability to craft/combine unused items into better ones, etc.

The ways in which cash could be used are many, some of which could possibly revive this game far more than some stupid idea about accomplices. (Nothing personal, but hopefully the individual(s) responsible for that epic bad idea are no longer employed with Gree. Epic bad ideas like that do not get second chances in 99.9% of the business world).ive always been a fan of the idea of temporary modifiers that have an expiration date. You want to kill all the cash a player has? Offer ip modifiers that expire in two days. Make them cost an arm and a leg. And make them so that a player becomes really powerful. Otherwise there is no allure. Doesn't just have to be ip. Could be attack and def bonuses.

They could bring back consumables for this. With mods that die when item is consumed. For example, a consumable with ip mod won't last very long in a war event. So let the player load up on them. Just charge a kidney for them. People will buy them.

Remember, the whole point is to empty a player's bank. This idea is not fleshed out completely. So don't crucify me for it.

spiderman
03-09-2015, 09:16 PM
ive always been a fan of the idea of temporary modifiers that have an expiration date. You want to kill all the cash a player has? Offer ip modifiers that expire in two days. Make them cost an arm and a leg. And make them so that a player becomes really powerful. Otherwise there is no allure. Doesn't just have to be ip. Could be attack and def bonuses.

They could bring back consumables for this. With mods that die when item is consumed. For example, a consumable with ip mod won't last very long in a war event. So let the player load up on them. Just charge a kidney for them. People will buy them.

Remember, the whole point is to empty a player's bank. This idea is not fleshed out completely. So don't crucify me for it.

Good idea mate. That give me something to do with my billions. Happy gaming mate.

Evan1000
03-10-2015, 01:19 PM
ive always been a fan of the idea of temporary modifiers that have an expiration date. You want to kill all the cash a player has? Offer ip modifiers that expire in two days. Make them cost an arm and a leg. And make them so that a player becomes really powerful. Otherwise there is no allure. Doesn't just have to be ip. Could be attack and def bonuses.

Bad thing about that is, knowing GREE, if they start releasing temporary modifiers we'll never see a permanent modifier again, and the T10 players that already acquired a majority of these mods would have a huge advantage over everyone else.. not that they don't already now, but then no one would be able to catch up

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Bad thing about that is, knowing GREE, if they start releasing temporary modifiers we'll never see a permanent modifier again, and the T10 players that already acquired a majority of these mods would have a huge advantage over everyone else.. not that they don't already now, but then no one would be able to catch up

But it would be a temporary inflation. Likely lasting only 1-3 battles in a war. Consumables get consumed pretty quickly. Especially when you do over 1k attacks in a war.

Evan1000
03-10-2015, 02:38 PM
But it would be a temporary inflation. Likely lasting only 1-3 battles in a war. Consumables get consumed pretty quickly. Especially when you do over 1k attacks in a war.

The temporary inflation would become the only inflation. Instead of a +10% armor defense for a prize, you'll see a consumable one that can only be used once. See what I mean?

GREE would destroy the game worse than they already have

But if it wasn't for GREE, I wouldn't mind seeing temporary bonuses :p

Calzs
03-10-2015, 04:39 PM
How do you get the 1st 2nd and 3rd upgrade modifiers?..??

HavingFun
03-10-2015, 05:56 PM
How do you get the 1st 2nd and 3rd upgrade modifiers?..??

Earning or buying more henchman.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-10-2015, 10:57 PM
I think gree could release more building upgrade mods. Tho I think the best route for them is to cap it off at 2 modifiers. So that if you already have two, you can't buy any more.

Weasel
03-10-2015, 11:34 PM
I think gree could release more building upgrade mods. Tho I think the best route for them is to cap it off at 2 modifiers. So that if you already have two, you can't buy any more.

I'm guessing you forgot about the people who already can upgrade 4 buildings at once? Their modifier would read +3. And one person's might even read +4 if that account is still being used. Capping it at +2 was already not going to happen before you even thought of it.

It should be among the most rare of modifiers though. What's the point of being able to upgrade 5 buildings at once when you've already upgraded everything and new content can't be released fast enough?

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-11-2015, 02:18 AM
I certainly didn't forget about them. The whole point is you wouldn't be able to buy more if you already had two modifiers or more. At least under this arrangement.

Evan1000
03-11-2015, 04:35 AM
It should be among the most rare of modifiers though. What's the point of being able to upgrade 5 buildings at once when you've already upgraded everything and new content can't be released fast enough?

Work on those laundromats ;)

Calzs
03-13-2015, 02:11 PM
Earning or buying more henchman.

Where is the henchmen section ?and what are henchmen?

Dipstik
03-13-2015, 03:47 PM
You buy them in the game store under the "special" tab.

Happy gaming!

Dipstik
03-13-2015, 03:49 PM
Btw: consumable items with modifiers is possibly the best idea I've seen here in years.

Calzs
03-13-2015, 03:54 PM
You buy them in the game store under the "special" tab.

Happy gaming!

I don't see any henchmen in the special tab, also why would consumable items have modifiers?

Dipstik
03-13-2015, 09:54 PM
"1 extra mafia member"

It's a close call whether those or goodfella status are the best use of gold in the game.

HavingFun
03-13-2015, 10:32 PM
I don't see any henchmen in the special tab, also why would consumable items have modifiers?

Only 17 gold each in the store or complete map jobs until you see the reward for extra mafia member. Remember completing map jobs is awesome because each time you level up you get a full refill which gets you that much closer to another mafia member. Obtain as many henchmen as possible and watch your stats soar to new levels. Happy gaming mate

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-14-2015, 12:02 AM
Remember completing map jobs is awesome because each time you level up you get a full refill which gets you that much closer to another mafia member. Obtain as many henchmen as possible and watch your stats soar to new levels. Happy gaming mate
Seems legit.

Calzs
03-14-2015, 02:38 AM
"1 extra mafia member"

It's a close call whether those or goodfella status are the best use of gold in the game.

So how many Mafia members do you need for an upgrade mod?

HavingFun
03-14-2015, 02:42 AM
Seems legit.

Too legit to quit

Max Power
03-14-2015, 06:16 AM
I feel sorry for people genuinely coming here for help these days.

smokey77
03-14-2015, 06:34 AM
I feel sorry for people genuinely coming here for help these days.

Yeah me too. As if it's not bad enough GREE shafting players you have the "community" encouraging people to waste gold for their amusement. Pretty sad state of affairs really.

Evan1000
03-14-2015, 06:52 AM
So how many Mafia members do you need for an upgrade mod?

Don't mind the trolls. Don't buy mafia members, you only need 5 per level, you can get them very easily by adding others via their mafia code. There's a whole other subforum for that

Dont do map jobs or LTQ's, because you level up too quickly and that's undesired in this game. Just find an active syndicate and they'll show you the ropes

Good luck!

Calzs
03-14-2015, 07:55 AM
Don't mind the trolls. Don't buy mafia members, you only need 5 per level, you can get them very easily by adding others via their mafia code. There's a whole other subforum for that

Dont do map jobs or LTQ's, because you level up too quickly and that's undesired in this game. Just find an active syndicate and they'll show you the ropes

Good luck!

Okay... But how do you get an upgrade mod was it/is it a limited time item? I'm in a syn and don't spend gold on useless things such as Mafia members.

Weasel
03-14-2015, 08:01 AM
Okay... But how do you get an upgrade mod was it/is it a limited time item? I'm in a syn and don't spend gold on useless things such as Mafia members.

There was one on sale for a limited time, all the others have been event prizes.

Just make sure you're doing all the events from start to finish so you don't miss any. The more "extra mafia members" (henchmen) you get, the better prizes you get from events.

Evan1000
03-14-2015, 08:04 AM

Good, and yeah, sorry, you missed two of em. One is from an LTQ and the other could've been bought for 100 gold during the first re-release of LTB's

Calzs
03-14-2015, 08:21 AM
Good, and yeah, sorry, you missed two of em. One is from an LTQ and the other could've been bought for 100 gold during the first re-release of LTB's

Aha okay, thanks for the info!

Calzs
03-14-2015, 08:22 AM
There was one on sale for a limited time, all the others have been event prizes.

Just make sure you're doing all the events from start to finish so you don't miss any. The more "extra mafia members" (henchmen) you get, the better prizes you get from events.

Oh didn't know about that, I'll start adding codes!

Evan1000
03-14-2015, 08:54 AM

Don't know if Weasel was trolling or worded what he said wrong.. safe to assume he's trolling.. but after 500 mafia members, no matter how many extra you have they're useless.. unless you get the rare +3 mafia members mod, but they haven't released one in a while and it's usually a T10+ prize.

And you participate in events for items that get added onto your stats, not mafia members. You need mafia members to carry those items into battle. 5 each, one from each category (gun melee etc).

Calzs
03-14-2015, 09:18 AM
Don't know if Weasel was trolling or worded what he said wrong.. safe to assume he's trolling.. but after 500 mafia members, no matter how many extra you have they're useless.. unless you get the rare +3 mafia members mod, but they haven't released one in a while and it's usually a T10+ prize.

And you participate in events for items that get added onto your stats, not mafia members. You need mafia members to carry those items into battle. 5 each, one from each category (gun melee etc).

Is the +3 Mafia member mod allowing you to have an EXTRA 3 Mafia members so effectively another gun,melee etc?

Weasel
03-14-2015, 10:25 AM

Player accounts don't do the same thing. They have to be the store-bought henchmen so Gree has a record of you paying to improve event rewards.

Is the +3 Mafia member mod allowing you to have an EXTRA 3 Mafia members so effectively another gun,melee etc?

Yes. A "+ mafia size" modifier increases the maximum number of mafia you can bring to a fight (not robbery), and therefore the number of weapons you can bring. +1 of each item type for every +1 mafia size increase.

Evan1000
03-14-2015, 10:49 AM
Player accounts don't do the same thing. They have to be the store-bought henchmen so Gree has a record of you paying to improve event rewards.

Ya know, knowing GREE, that's probably true lmfao

Calzs
03-14-2015, 11:57 AM

Yes. A "+ mafia size" modifier increases the maximum number of mafia you can bring to a fight (not robbery), and therefore the number of weapons you can bring. +1 of each item type for every +1 mafia size increase.
Thanks lol, I'm pretty sure player accounts do do the same thing ;)

Winnson
03-14-2015, 12:02 PM
Quoted for irrelevance.

Not really man. Having enough cash is going to become completely meaningless real soon.

When you're a Quadrillionaire, but can only spend hundreds of billions at a time, you're going to get a little bored.

Wait and see.

Vile Lynn
03-14-2015, 01:01 PM
Btw: consumable items with modifiers is possibly the best idea I've seen here in years.

They've been doling them out in MW & KA for several cycles.

Something to do every cycle: get the temp bonuses!
...over and over and over again.

I like how they do it in MW.
Most players can get the temp bonuses with some effort for free.

In KA, only the tippy top teams get the temp bonuses because only the tippy top teams can finish events. Then they complain about spending too much for a temp bonus. *sigh*