PDA

View Full Version : sa question for relic or a mod from gree

cajunman
03-06-2015, 01:51 PM
relic - in the SA for the team prizes where we need to get the points needed for the 13 battles to get the prize, it states that the deploy points are recalculated after every battle. So it is clearly stated and there is no confusion.

but where does it say that the individual goal is resets after every battle like it does for the team goal???? it states "total deploy points in the SA event", it does not say calculated after every battle. So this means that it should be a cumulative deploy point score and not calculated per battle.

can you maybe ask the people responsible why it wasn't made clear in the individual goal that it is per battle.

this isn't the first SA that you have put out and the lag is still horrible too in trying to drop deploys.

cooch
03-06-2015, 02:20 PM
Also no splash screen is showing up at beginning go battle to know who you are fighting.

Relic
03-06-2015, 03:56 PM
Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

There are plans to clarify the goal descriptions in the works. I don't have an ETA, but there are, indeed, plans.

Red BD
03-06-2015, 04:09 PM
Cajunman might be one of those naorlins kinda lawyers or he should be--and IMHO, he's right-- and Relic, you guys can't change it ex post facto...rewards paid to all who met the goal before the Gree boys get around to "fixing" it is your ONLY hope. NICE catch, Cajunman!!

Weasel
03-06-2015, 05:00 PM

There are plans to clarify the goal descriptions in the works. I don't have an ETA, but there are, indeed, plans.

The current wording falsely advertises prizes to be awarded for certain achievements.

It's mind boggling how these kinds of errors continue to "slip" into Gree's live products. You people really are lucky to have the jobs you do. Not that it seems like an awesome job to work for Gree, just that most people don't get to keep any job when they perform the way Gree does.

cajunman
03-06-2015, 07:55 PM

Relic this was the same issue last sa where the wording was the exact same not stating that the individual rest after every battle. so you knew of this issue last sa and it did not get rectified.

So I guess I won't hold my breath that it will actually get rectified.

The lag from as has been going on since sa started and that still hasn't been rectified so how could we expect something as simple as wording to get fixed.

Evan1000
03-06-2015, 08:23 PM
It's not hard to understand or obtain. Just wish the prize was more appealing for the amount of gold it's gonna take (around 4-500).

Still haven't decided if I want to go for it yet

Weasel
03-06-2015, 08:42 PM
It's not hard to understand or obtain.

Correct on both counts. Easy to understand, and obtaining anything can be done simply by throwing money at Gree. The problem with the understanding bit, however, is that in game clearly says something very specific, and Gree specifically means something very different.

Not the first time they have had a language fail. Back when they ran that Turf War event there was some false statement about the boss, and that never did get fixed. Instead, they retired the event entirely.

So I expect the saying of one thing while meaning something else completely will continue until SA is removed from the cycle of events.

Evan1000
03-06-2015, 08:47 PM
Correct on both counts. Easy to understand, and obtaining anything can be done simply by throwing money at Gree. The problem with the understanding bit, however, is that in game clearly says something very specific, and Gree specifically means something very different.

Not the first time they have had a language fail. Back when they ran that Turf War event there was some false statement about the boss, and that never did get fixed. Instead, they retired the event entirely.

So I expect the saying of one thing while meaning something else completely will continue until SA is removed from the cycle of events.

Honestly, I don't think it really matters. Once you know how it works, so what if it doesn't CLEARLY sta're EXACTLY how it works you can't call false advertising on it because you know how it works, and you can fairly easily get the prize.

In this case at least. Duplicate prizes on the other hand, I completely understand, because that's just bs.

Weasel
03-06-2015, 09:24 PM
Honestly, I don't think it really matters. Once you know how it works, so what if it doesn't CLEARLY sta're EXACTLY how it works you can't call false advertising on it because you know how it works, and you can fairly easily get the prize.

In this case at least. Duplicate prizes on the other hand, I completely understand, because that's just bs.

Thing is, it does matter what words are used. What I, or anyone else, knows about "how it works" or "what Gree actually meant even though they said something completely different" is irrelevant. The only thing that matters is result A is advertised, and result Z is awarded. It's not hard, if they mean "result Z", to just say so.

No worries though, Apple and Google understand. They don't even bother to ask why you want a refund when it involves a Gree product anymore.