PDA

View Full Version : Gree at it again!!!!!!

mikeh20
03-06-2015, 01:30 PM
Well Gree guess what ....Our faction is locked out this whole Frontline because you ignored out tickets for 2 weeks. Way to go brovo I see your all about your customers...and think our whole team spends money on this game. So where is this wonderful customer service You claim to have. Ohh by the way my faction name is Texas killing machine. not that you care you only care about the money we spend not about the problems we have. you're incompetence ceases to amaze me...to find a simple solution. this post is to tell everyone that don't already know (which are not many) that the service we are getting for your product are atrocious and downright degrading to customer service. none of this is slander or breaking Terms of Service its all truth.

legalious
03-06-2015, 02:12 PM
If you felt like your ticket was overlooked, you can always send a PM to Clementine or Relic with the ticket number and they can look it over.

Relic
03-06-2015, 02:19 PM
Hey there,

I just checked on this and Customer Support has resolved this. There is no need to submit any new tickets on this.

Thanks

dan2407
03-06-2015, 02:42 PM
Legalous what a joke you are, maybe if you spent as much money as we do you wudnt post such snide comments

dan2407
03-06-2015, 02:45 PM
Really relic, your gonna just edit your post to say its resolved? Yeah it certainly looks like it's resolved since it's been stuck on the declare screen for the last 2 hours!! How are you so clueless

Clementine
03-06-2015, 02:48 PM
Hello dan2407 -

I understand that you are frustrated, however please refrain from attacking Moderators and Staff. Remember, honey catches more flies than vinegar.

Relic and I have BOTH followed up with the Development and Customer Support Teams and this issue has been confirmed as resolved. Please exit the game and restart. If you are still unable to participate in FL, please PM myself or Relic with your ticket number (as Legalious suggested) and we will investigate further.

Thank you.

KCjamss
03-06-2015, 03:09 PM
TMK members. post a SS so they understand that its not a couple of you who don't have the screen. Maybe it will help clarify the stuck waiting to be matched loop.

Twice in a row, I feel bad for you guys!

Suspect5
03-06-2015, 05:42 PM
Stop saying its fixed then and closing tickets, it's not fixed and we keep telling you it's not. I get better feedback from talking to my dog than I do from all the tickets I have sent.

KCjamss
03-06-2015, 05:53 PM
its almost 5PM pacific. Will this be resolved before everyone goes home knowing the issue is still there?

MrFister
03-06-2015, 05:54 PM
Clem, just curious, do you show my faction issue as being resolved. It's been 6 months that we've been locked out of FL.....Berserkers Alpha. Even got the CS manager to admit that the faction is stuck...but no one will fix it or help me get this resolved.

legalious
03-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Please send Clementine or Relic a PM if you feel like your tickets are being overlooked.

MrFister
03-06-2015, 06:04 PM
It's not that. I was emailing the customer service manager back and fourth during the last front line. He saw that there were problems and now nothing...no answer, no fix, not a word.

Mikelord
03-06-2015, 09:23 PM
Refunds....... Is what I see in order. This is no joke. This is very serious

mikeh20
03-06-2015, 11:40 PM
Exactly..this is no attack. As a matter of fact this is vary serious. We are all stating facts to what is happening. The website won't even let us post the ss. Look into our faction we haven't scored a single point still. Screen is still to this minute stuck on war declared so to say the issue is resolved is a insult to the 60 of us at TKM that spend so much money expecially on this event in particular. We did more then our fair share and provided proof. Can any of you proof this has been resolved. Let's see the patch you programmed In. Also I would to know exactly who I insulted to get a forum warning. Quite frankly I'm insulted about how I'm being treated as a preferred customer.

East Coast Bias
03-07-2015, 12:32 AM
Geez, in the top 15 room, did I not tell you guys last week to start a new faction shell to avoid this exact issue? With everyone so full of cash, maxing out a new shell from scratch is too easy.

mikeh20
03-07-2015, 03:18 AM
Not sure who you told. That may have worked but shouldn't need to happen. Gree is at fault here they had weeks to look at it and did nothing.

bam bam.
03-07-2015, 04:57 AM
*popcorn* {these guys are brilliant, quit the game and enjoy the forum I say}

sstuutss
03-07-2015, 05:34 AM
gree at its best. The right hand doesn't even know there is a left hand let alone what it is doing
you still think CS have a clue yet players who likely spend more hours a week playing the game than you spend at work don't have a clue?
given grees record of unanswered questions and unresovled issues, I'd be very careful about telling anyone anything was fixed coz its likely not.
Ask me about my collect all button lol

Naughty Toon
03-07-2015, 10:12 PM
With all do respect, tickets aren't being over looked. They are being ignored. AT BEST customer support looks for a key word and copies and pastes an auto response. I was locked out for a week due to the bp error. I sent a total of 6 different tickets and a total of 30+ emails I STILL haven't got a response. You shouldn't stick up for such a incompetent dept. Thank god a mod followed up on my issue and took it to developers and for the issue resolved. I pm'd clem first outta desperation initially and AFTER RELIC already handled it, I finally got a response which was a link to customer support. If everyone pm'd a mod due to an over looked ticket......you'd never survive. There is something wrong with customer support and developers have more issues than time magazine.

Buck O
03-08-2015, 06:26 AM
This is not fixed as reported.

You can tell yourself that it works because it works for 99% of the factions. Yes you are correct we able to declare. The problem is we will not be matched in one hour.

drkillmw
03-09-2015, 01:03 AM
1 - Texas Killing Machine spent gold in the prior Frontline event and for the last 18 hours had their game play stopped. They continually declared war but were never matched for the remaining 18 hours of the event.

2 - A considerable number of emails and follow-up email responses were provided to GREE in hopes they would be able to address the issue prior to the end of the event. Unfortunately, the issue was never addressed in time by the conclusion of the event.

3 - Follow-up emails were continued following the conclusion of the event in hopes of receiving fair compensation for the error - unfortunately we (or at least I know in my case) were told 'this is automated and cant be altered, fixed, modified etc..'

4 - Fast forward to the next Frontline event. The entire Frontline event that took place these past several days did not allow Texas Killing Machine to be matched though each and every hour the team declared war.

Before the trolls go into diaper changing diatribes of nonsensical 4th grade logic on these events - or lack thereof, I would like to note this can and will happen to any team. Not just Texas Killing Machine - and obviously rank and expenditures made are irrelevant to resolution as we have discovered. As a result, each and every team has a vested interest in the outcome. I would like to offer GREE benefit of the doubt that under ethics of fair gaming as well as business practices - they offer those members of the Texas Killing Machine fair compensation. In addition, they offer the community further assurance these matters are taken seriously. Something I get very little sense of which is upsetting considering some of us like myself have played for several years.

Thank you.....

mikeh20
03-09-2015, 02:06 AM
Well said. Not sure I would be so nice getting sidelined because of gree. You would think they would say....hey its a top 10-15 team. They spend a lot of money on our gold so maybe we should fix there problems. Funny thing is and I'm sure everyone who ever sent a ticket got a response that didn't even make sense to what we were concerned in asking about. You think a mod will come on here and help us. I hope so but not holding my breath.

Mikelord
03-13-2015, 06:19 PM
Did u guys contact Apple about this with screen shots and facts and Links to this thread

Vegaman
03-13-2015, 08:49 PM
*popcorn* {these guys are brilliant, quit the game and enjoy the forum I say}

Wise Words