PDA

View Full Version : Video Gold

Killer p
03-06-2015, 08:17 AM
I have recently been travelling, last 7-8 months, and in total i must of seen like 10 videos, not exaggerating, i just thought they werent working or just only coming up very little!
Today i landed in Australia where my trip ends, settled down and logged in, went to see if any free videos were available not expecting much and BBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM 19 videos in a row!

So my question to gree is, how do they work? does it depend on how good wifi is? does it depend what country you in? HOW????

My only guess is that the adverts run by tapjoy or supersonic are targeted to certain countries like USA, AUS and UK meaning that these 3 countries play a lot cheaper?

i was in south america and south east Asia= 20 gold in 8 months
i am in Australia= 38 gold in 1 day

Borderline racism here i think!
MODS???

abnugget
03-06-2015, 10:02 AM
does it depend what country you in? HOW???? Yes it absolutely depends on what country you are in/ what server you are connected to. Why would you ever watch an advertisement for a product from South America in Australia? Clearly more people player from Australia servers so more gold videos... Less players in South America= less advertisement money.

Oasis
03-06-2015, 10:07 AM
Most of the videos I watch are internet related (games, apps, services). Since the internet is global, I would think it didn’t matter which country you’re in…
FYI: I watch 10 videos a day, and get 20 gold. Has been this way for months
I’m in Canada BTW

Winnson
03-06-2015, 10:11 AM
In Hong Kong and have seen maybe 6 videos in the last 8 months.

It seemed that before that there was a lot more, but now, not so much.

Killer p
03-07-2015, 01:19 AM
Most of the videos I watch are internet related (games, apps, services). Since the internet is global, I would think it didn’t matter which country you’re in…
FYI: I watch 10 videos a day, and get 20 gold. Has been this way for months
I’m in Canada BTW

same, i have not seen 1 country related advert!

sister morphine
03-07-2015, 02:32 AM
same, i have not seen 1 country related advert!
Not all apps are available in all countries.

Miss
03-07-2015, 06:58 AM
Based in UK I can watch unlimited videos but only get gold credited for first 10

Red BD
03-07-2015, 10:13 PM
Perhaps no one should reply to this, but do folks really WATCH these videos, or do they just play them while they cook dinner or whatever to get the payout?? If ur just trying to get enough gold to purchase 1 lousy Uzi, does it make a difference whether you watch it in Chinese or English or....????? Just wandering in a truly confused haze.

Weasel
03-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Perhaps no one should reply to this, but do folks really WATCH these videos, or do they just play them while they cook dinner or whatever to get the payout?? If ur just trying to get enough gold to purchase 1 lousy Uzi, does it make a difference whether you watch it in Chinese or English or....????? Just wandering in a truly confused haze.

http://humordistrict.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Marshall-Eriksen.jpg

Is this you? Do you wish you could escape the embarassment of everyone you work with knowing you're about to be that guy who destroyed the washroom for the rest of the day?

Then look no further, Gree has a solution! Fantastic number two quality games for when you've just got to "number two!" In addition to countable minutes of mindless tapping, you can also watch advertisement videos to earn an amount of gold equivalent to what your day job pays you for typing two words!

So don't be that "magazine guy" anymore! With your phone in your pocket, or your tablet discreetly stuffed down your trousers underneath your shirt, you can be just another person casually going about their day!