PDA

View Full Version : Next WD will be unplayable and gamers will call for Equipment to be brought back

Vegaman
03-06-2015, 02:21 AM
With stats in Trillions and top teams now untouchable, i predict in my crystal ball that players will welcome a reintroduction of equipment to level the playing field again... as so many will be unable to score against these super stat players.

Now if a faction set up of just trillion stat players maybe we would see a new No 1 faction after a WD..

The cynical amoungst us with look back and see that GREE are playing us.... Boat glitch or back door to equipment reinstatement. You go ponder !

Ozymandias
03-06-2015, 02:31 AM
With stats in Trillions and top teams now untouchable, i predict in my crystal ball that players will welcome a reintroduction of equipment to level the playing field again... as so many will be unable to score against these super stat players.

Now if a faction set up of just trillion stat players maybe we would see a new No 1 faction after a WD..

The cynical amoungst us with look back and see that GREE are playing us.... Boat glitch or back door to equipment reinstatement. You go ponder !

Nice theory, but all of the top teams still have LLPs who are touchable. And even if a team was set up with just trillion stat players, they'd still have to shell out the gold to score points to be number one, and there would be enough players who could hit them in sup, that they probably wouldn't even win that battle.

Fergus14
03-06-2015, 02:51 AM
Yup there are players in all faction that will be the whipping boys

GSF Wingman GRI
03-06-2015, 04:42 AM
Its just a game mate... :D

bam bam.
03-06-2015, 04:52 AM
No we won't, gamers have been outdone with this game. Gamers no longer bother with this auction house of egomaniacs and delusional overlords.

pelle plutt
03-06-2015, 05:18 AM
i dont get why people confuse stats with position in WD, position in WD is all about regen rate and/or gold spend + time commitment

even if you have an "unbeatable" team, the opposition could still win by beating wall (expensive) or just score more in all the other matches, thus taking the no1 position

the only thing it guarantees is that it will be expensive to beat you, and if you use a lot of gold it could be impossible to beat you in an individual match, not the war

groovy shags
03-06-2015, 05:20 AM
i dont get why people confuse stats with position in WD, position in WD is all about regen rate and/or gold spend + time commitment

even if you have an "unbeatable" team, the opposition could still win by beating wall (expensive) or just score more in all the other matches, thus taking the no1 position

the only thing it guarantees is that it will be expensive to beat you, and if you use a lot of gold it could be impossible to beat you in an individual match, not the war

Who cares? It's just a game to everyone that's not in sup. To them, it's some real life way to leave a legacy in pixels!

mieyb3270
03-06-2015, 06:58 AM
I am with you.....who the hell cares anymore? I don't....WD is the biggest joke and waste of time and money.....I'd rather put the money on the blackjack table if I wanted to blow money away, and get a free drink at the same time! LOL

but Sup is leaving there legacy in more than Pixels, I'm sure there are a few nice homes, cars and girl fiends GREE execs are sporting around thanks to them HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA Suckers.