PDA

View Full Version : Holy smokes! Next round of LTBS!!!!!!!

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-06-2015, 12:25 AM
Good job gree. http://i59.tinypic.com/27xikxx.jpg

sister morphine
03-06-2015, 12:40 AM
I see a new round of expensive syndicate bonuses coming.

-Batman-
03-06-2015, 12:46 AM
Wow my lvl 9 tsar has rocketed to 156m per day

madnoob
03-06-2015, 01:01 AM
My level 10 is over 200m

Weasel
03-06-2015, 01:24 AM
Good job gree. http://i59.tinypic.com/27xikxx.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm101/jumpnjim/borat.gif

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-06-2015, 01:36 AM
Looks like tattoo leapfrogged gun shop by a mile too.

Eddie Eagle Eye
03-06-2015, 01:42 AM
Tea house , gems and tatto all turned type 'A' I think

Nighteg
03-06-2015, 01:59 AM
Tattoo is now the new iph king, followed by tsar.
Too bad i don't have enough gold, never should've bought those ****ty Discos at the first round.

Eddie Eagle Eye
03-06-2015, 02:04 AM
I think another 10 expansions is due !! Common gree give us some more room !

-Batman-
03-06-2015, 02:10 AM
Was gonna buy more tsars but now at 61m and half of my LTB's at level 5 or 6 don't think I really need the extra income, could easy hit 100m with what I have

cool1
03-06-2015, 03:07 AM
Awesome, always wanted the fire gems building, couldn't afford it back in the day ��

mitche
03-06-2015, 03:15 AM
Gree always talks about changing things to maintain balance, so how does an iph explosion balance the game?

Jeronimo
03-06-2015, 04:05 AM
Gree always talks about changing things to maintain balance, so how does an iph explosion balance the game?

It balances their credit and debet sides.

sister morphine
03-06-2015, 05:29 AM
It means if you get robbed you'll always be able to recover the losses inside an hour of being turned over. If you can't you're not playing right. Only exception is if your entire hood gets ransacked. :D

My2cents
03-06-2015, 05:50 AM
Anyone purchase these yet? How long is the build time? I don't want to be waiting for one to finish and then a new LTB released.

Nighteg
03-06-2015, 05:51 AM
30 seconds to build.

Hansell
03-06-2015, 06:29 AM
30 seconds to build.

TL;DB

Too Long; Didn't Build

Weasel
03-06-2015, 07:52 AM

Game balance doesn't refer to anything actually experienced in game by anyone who plays it. It means for X amount of resources invested in producing the game they earn Y amount of revenue. Funny how we keep getting fed this "game balance" crap as if it means something to us, when "they" could just be honest about stuff. Of course, they say they can't tell us some things, but being deceitful for the sole purpose of being deceitful is just one of the many Gree-isms that keeps my money far, far away from their coffers.

1Shot
03-06-2015, 09:33 AM
I was curious to why my IPH jumped 4m

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-06-2015, 09:44 AM
I'm wondering what Gree has in store for the pagoda. It was the first of these kinds of ltbs. And it was king for a while. It probably shoulda been released already in one of these rounds. Perhaps the developers have something up their sleeves for it.

Although with this round, I have all the ltbs I wanted. At this point, only a top tier ltb can entice me. Anything less is a complete waste of gold cents you'll have so many good buildings to upgrade already, you'll never realistically get around to upgrading something like a disco or a toy box. Or even slay belles.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-06-2015, 09:52 AM
I find it highly peculiar that all four combined x2 (assuming you already had two) will cost 1600 gold when a vault gives you 1500 gold.

Looks like I got a month to get 100 tapjoy gold.

Max Power
03-06-2015, 10:00 AM
I bought in the last round with saved gold, this round...meh, not so much. This game has become like Sim City for me at this point, I already play Megalopis as well, and if I were to spend money on a game for city development, I suppose it would be better to spend it on that one. Not seeing where this extra income will make much difference in any meaningful way in the long run.

Winnson
03-06-2015, 10:14 AM
Change of plans.

Time to upgrade tattoo palaces.

Nighteg
03-06-2015, 10:16 AM
Pagodas are crap. No way i'll spend gold on them.

Jeronimo
03-06-2015, 10:19 AM
Dear diary...

I'm wondering what Gree has in store for the pagoda. It was the first of these kinds of ltbs. And it was king for a while. It probably shoulda been released already in one of these rounds. Perhaps the developers have something up their sleeves for it.

Although with this round, I have all the ltbs I wanted. At this point, only a top tier ltb can entice me. Anything less is a complete waste of gold cents you'll have so many good buildings to upgrade already, you'll never realistically get around to upgrading something like a disco or a toy box. Or even slay belles.

lordsagacity
03-06-2015, 10:23 AM
I bought in the last round with saved gold, this round...meh, not so much. This game has become like Sim City for me at this point, I already play Megalopis as well, and if I were to spend money on a game for city development, I suppose it would be better to spend it on that one. Not seeing where this extra income will make much difference in any meaningful way in the long run.

I only save gold for 12-hour and 24-hour recycled LTBs. Others are not worth it.

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-06-2015, 10:29 AM
It almost seems like a waste to get anything but the 12's for this cycle.

cajunman
03-06-2015, 10:31 AM
Gree is loving the re-elease of these buildings. so many people using gold to buy LTB'S.
Gree I need to give you credit you found a way to have people waste gold on iph. Well done.

Weasel
03-06-2015, 11:06 AM
I only save gold for 12-hour and 24-hour recycled LTBs. Others are not worth it.

Even some of the 12 and 24 hour LTBs are far from worth it. A Throwback Arcade at level 10 pays less than a Sports Bar at level 10, making it at least 24x worse than what was already one of the worst buildings in the game.

When the first reissued LTBs were released, looking at cost vs payout made it seem incredibly stupid to pay for the Deadly Disco. Why spend 270(?) gold on that when the Diamond Grillz, a building with more than twice the payout and a smaller footprint, was considerably cheaper? The only way that wouldn't be a bonehead move was if you didn't have any of those LTBs to start with.

Personally, I save my gold for the 12 and 24 hour buildings that are worth having and I ignore the rest, including the 12 and 24 hour buildings that are either not worth having or are absolutely not worth the ticket price. Supporting bad designs and/or price gouging only encourages Gree to repeat those decisions.

Nighteg
03-06-2015, 11:09 AM
Gree is loving the re-elease of these buildings. so many people using gold to buy LTB'S.
Gree I need to give you credit you found a way to have people waste gold on iph. Well done.

You wouldn't believe how many people are playing this game exclusively for the IPH aspect. Took gree 3 years to realize it. Better late than never.

cooch
03-06-2015, 11:22 AM
This change is due to upcoming syn mod type upgrades. You are gonna need IPH. Converting most of this months re-releases for gold has a gree reason

Sleazy_P_Martini
03-06-2015, 11:48 AM
You wouldn't believe how many people are playing this game exclusively for the IPH aspect. Took gree 3 years to realize it.
And singlehandedly destroying it in just a couple months.

Carloco
03-06-2015, 12:05 PM
Does anyone have the new numbers for the rerelease? Or maybe a formula I can follow to recalculate the new output since it is now type A

OffensivelyNamedGuy
03-06-2015, 12:20 PM
IPH was the one thing gold couldn't reasonably buy. It isn't even that important, frankly. The last remaining status symbol for us old timers is really all it was.

The only things I have left now are my getaway runners and old comments.

Winnson
03-06-2015, 12:32 PM
Dear diary...

I don't know why, but that made me laugh my head off.

Nice one.

Winnson
03-06-2015, 12:33 PM
Does anyone have the new numbers for the rerelease? Or maybe a formula I can follow to recalculate the new output since it is now type A

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102804-LTB-Sheet-All-Buildings!!!

Everything you need.

The Billionaire
03-06-2015, 12:40 PM
All great buildings but when are the Pagoda's coming back? lol

Max Power
03-06-2015, 01:51 PM
IPH was the one thing gold couldn't reasonably buy. It isn't even that important, frankly. The last remaining status symbol for us old timers is really all it was.

The only things I have left now are my getaway runners and old comments.

Re-posted for truth!

TMI
03-06-2015, 01:56 PM
Hey Bill. When are you going to update your sig regarding cc history?

Not sure if you're aware, but SAS took first place a couple wars ago. Both high scoring for first, but SAS took it.

I would certainly say that should make your sig for cc history.

Before I get all the haters, what i'm saying is actually a very high compliment for FC/TAW, btw.

sister morphine
03-06-2015, 03:55 PM
Hey Bill. When are you going to update your sig regarding cc history?

Not sure if you're aware, but SAS took first place a couple wars ago. Both high scoring for first, but SAS took it.

I would certainly say that should make your sig for cc history.
That time Fight Club lost to Team Lupo (or was it Team Lupo 2) should make it too, yes?! ;)

Chips
03-06-2015, 04:06 PM
Tea house , gems and tatto all turned type 'A' I think

Did not realize this. IPH used to be tough to obtain, now it's meaningless, then again, before LTBs, the only thing meaningful was upgrading NCs. Takes no time to save for ANY upgrade now.